4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by smersh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smersh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi folks. I have a High Speed that i just got and it appears that it has not run in awhile. It was stored and i would assume not in the best condition/location. It was filthy so I cleaned it all up and stripped playfield and cleaned, put new lights and new rubbers. Yes all before i even turned it on lol... Why not have it all ready to go when you hit the on button to start playing.. lol. So I got it all ready and the moment arrived new battery's in stalled so i was ready to go. Turned it on got the adjustment failure reboot and got the factory settings and coined it up and well there all good to go. i let it run for about 10 mins checked out some switches and lights. I needed to get the 1683 bulb for the becon so game off and head to auto parts store to get bulb. I come back install bulb and turn on machine and I got only playfield lights. No CPU boot at all. It will play one test sound when i push top test button but thats it. No led number at all displayed on cpu. I tested the J17 connector and re flowed the connector pin i get the 5 volts on the gray wires and I get -12V and +12 on the other 2 wires wht/gry and white blk. Also i test the CPU at test points and Im getting 5V and 12 unregulated. The CPU looked awesome with no battery leakage at all or hacks, all good. I did notice the C30 cap was blown so i replaced that. I am kinda stumped on this, frustrating to have it start up and then walk away and nothing. I figured someone here can get it going with me. Thanks

#3 4 years ago

Update. Fingers crossed it looks like it was the 6802 chip.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smersh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-not-booting-no-nothing?tu=smersh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.