I have a new to me #High Speed that I bought just a few weeks ago. Replaced the fuse holder on the power box and wiggled a few wires on the power supply I was able to get the game up and running. We played numerous games and ran all the test/diagnostic procedures which tested good. After I got all the parts ordered, I started a tear down of the playfield to clean. I'm still waiting on the new plastic to come in, but I wanted to see how the playfield looked with the new LEDs lights that I just installed. I turned the pin on and the MPU booted up, shut down and booted up again 3 times before the MPU stayed on. It was so quick, that I didn't have time to shut the pin off. Since then I wanted to test to make sure that everything was working correctly after the strange boot up. Here I found during the solenoid test, multiple solenoids out.
Solenoids 1 - 3, 5 - 9, and 12
I have not test the driver transistors yet as I feel that I may have lost a chip with so many solenoids out at one time. This is the 1st system 11 board for me to work on, so I'm not sure where to start to fix this problem.