(Topic ID: 61369)

High speed multiball problem/questions

By silver_spinner

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Oh boy. This is very off the top of my head. I'd need to fire up my HS tomorrow and check. BUT IIRC, when you've "gotten away" to start MB, the ball that made the ramp shot locks in the LEFT lock. Game should then puts a ball in shooter lane. You plunge up the ramp and it diverts to the right lock. Then puts a third ball into the shooter. Once you plunge that ball up the ramp, IIRC it launches the left lock, it diverts the ball to the right lock and launches the right lock ball BEFORE the third ball falls into place. Then launches the third ball out of the right lock.

I've had mine bug out where I plunged the second ball and it just started MB right away, launching the left lock. OR I've had the diverter miss diverting the second ball, sending it all the way around the ramp and drop back onto the playfield, where multiball starts once another switch is hit (without a third ball).

You can also start MB mode by re-lighting all the stop-light targets and then shooting the EB hole to "get away". Then your second ball gets diverted to the left, third ball to the right. Then it launches the two locked balls (I wanna say left, then right) before launching the EB ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-multiball-problemquestions?tu=sosage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.