20191016_133916 (resized).jpg
20191015_161848 (resized).jpg
IMG_1393 (resized).JPG
IMG_1392 (resized).JPG
48263_10151197018608901_248989259_o (resized).jpg
IMG_1390 (resized).JPG
IMG_1391 (resized).JPG
20191014_151300 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Hi Andy, Hope these are ok for you.

I'd just switched it on when I saw this post.

Also if you need any help.... I bet I live less than 10 miles away from you. Had my HS from years now and would never sell it. Its a keeper for sure.

IMG_1390 (resized).JPGIMG_1390 (resized).JPGIMG_1391 (resized).JPGIMG_1391 (resized).JPG
#6 4 years ago

The white plastic post looks original. It is supporting the plastic piece above. When I get a minute tomorrow I'll take the plastic off and post some better pics.

#9 4 years ago

Here's some more (better) pics. TBH the post behind the amber target is not original and I'm not sure about the plastic post. The plastic itself is held in place at three points. The rubber corner post (to the left) the metal post (not original) behind the amber target (white on my HS!) and the white plastic post.

Hope these help

IMG_1392 (resized).JPGIMG_1392 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPG
#12 4 years ago

WOW... you had the same crappy bit of aluminium... lol

Before I put the plastic back on I took a file to the sharp bit at the top which was making a right mess of the plastic. I also noticed that the bottom is not cut straight, so I filed back that as well.

Then (you can see in the second photo I posted the post is not tall enough as the plastic sits above the metal strips behind the three targets. Its about 4 or 5mm too short. So I has some of that thick self adhesive felt backing used a protectors on the bottom of ornaments and such like so I made a spacer to go on the bottom of the post.

Yes it look like the white post is a added extra as your plastic only has two holes whilst mine has three. Perhaps in the field this plastic part was breaking all the time so the tech decided to secure it better with a third fastening point.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

The most common broken plastic on this pin. And the play field is usually damaged under this post.

The post behind the target has gouged out a bit of a crater over the years. Doesn't affect the game at all so I'll let it be for the time being.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-help-required?tu=markb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.