image.jpg
IMG_20121125_134720.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Pile of parts for Alex levy

Ohh boy are those going to look nice! I love sys11 rails. Nice and flat. Look great

1 week later
#69 11 years ago

I have never found any printing material that comes out of a laser plausible for use when it comes to something self adhesive short of shipping labels. The laser heats up the adhesive and generally destroys it or makes it stick like crap. Even the ones meant for lasers.

#71 11 years ago

Since I clear over these I don't have issues with them not sticking well. I can't clearcoat over shipping labels.

Lol nope

#76 11 years ago

Hey. Everything came and boy do I have something insane cooked up for those "extra" ramps. Trust me they will end up on your game

My only stipulation is I get first crack at buying it when you decide to sell. High speed is probably my all time fav game but I never found one in the condition I would pay good money for

3 weeks later
#107 11 years ago

RED AND BLUE!! But definitely change the flasher domes as stated.

#118 11 years ago

LOL thanks! There is no chrome left on those ramps. They were stripped to bare metal then triple shot.. 1 coat color and 2 coats of clear vision.. As a matter of course with fresh powder coat just change the balls yearly and it should last a long time.

1 month later
#226 11 years ago

With every picture you post the red and blue wireforms make more and more sense

1 month later
#269 10 years ago

You space is confirmed in the booth . Looking forward to seeing the final product!!

#274 10 years ago

You do realize i'm going to monopolize playing this at allentown.. you can work the booth hahaha

HS is still my fav pin of all time.

1 week later
#335 10 years ago

I am going to play the hell out of this game in 2 weeks

#342 10 years ago

Can't lie.. I LOVE THOSE WIREFORMS! They are PERFECT color wise.

#343 10 years ago
Quoted from rcjwhipp:

I just pick up a High Speed for a really good price, however with that good price comes some problems. This will be my first attempt at a repair/restore. Mainly the playfield and cabinet are what needs attention. I have all new rubber and plastics. I have been reading your posts and they have me excited to try this. One thing I am not sure on is the paint type you use for the cabinet, ist it the same that you use for the playfield? Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Oh, you mention that Alex did your powder coating, I am thinking about doing that as well. Any contact info or should I just find a place in AZ to have it done?
Any info would be helpfull

Hey

I did a gloss black cabinet hardware set for this game and 2 sets of wireforms. one in red/blue "police lights" and the other in if i remember correctly also gloss black?

#384 10 years ago

This is actually the highlight of the show for me. Not kidding. High speed was my first pin. Got it when I was 6 years old. I literally haven't played it in 23ish years. I've had many opportunities to buy one but I either didn't have the cash, the wife veto'd the purchase or the condition was too rough.

1 week later
#440 10 years ago

Ill have a soldering iron, some solder, and a dmm with me if needed

#448 10 years ago

Game sold. And quickly.

#459 10 years ago

3200 for those asking. Thanks everyone for coming out to see it and all the kind words. Thanks Craig for the easy sale. Don just loaded it up. Sounds like its going to a good home.
Coming home with a Pinbot to do for Pinballerchef. Stay tuned

Jim I missed you after packing up. Thanks so much for bringing it !'

#464 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Absolutely. Worth every single penny. I was glad to pay it.
Jim's an impressively talented guy, and his 190 hours is probably equivalent to my 400 hours.

Pleasure meeting you Craig. The game is beautiful. Enjoy it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-full-restoration-started-whridlsoncestood-112512?tu=pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.