(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,251 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240322_224012722 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speeddemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1100 9 years ago

Going to been looking at one this weekend. The ball eject is not strong enough to reach the shooter lane. Any ideas what it could be? Looks like a cool game.

#1110 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I think he was saying the trough isn't strong enough to kick the ball into the shooter lane.
That'll be easy to fix, but it involves rebuliding/replacing some part of the mech that kicks the ball out. Best case scenario is it's a $1 plastic coil sleeve that needs to be replaced. Worst case would probably be that the wrong coil is installed ($10 to replace), but that's probably not likely.
I'd take it apart and if it looks really old and worn, replace the: coil sleeve, plunger, plunger spring, and coil stop. Other things: the connection to the coil could be loose. The coil could be loose in the bracket (and just needs to be tightened).
I think that covers most of it!
TLDR; Even if you don't have experience with stuff like that, it'll very likely be one of the easy type fixes that you'll need to learn.

That is exactly what I was saying. Thanks for the advice guys. I will let you know if it fixes it and if I can get the guy to sell it to me...

3 months later
#1192 8 years ago

Picking up my HS on Saturday. Any sources for stand up targets? I have many broken targets. Also might need a new traffic light unless I can repair it.

#1194 8 years ago

Marco says that set is out of stock. I would have purchased it already. They do have the traffic light for $35 but I'm scared to know the shipping to Canada...

#1197 8 years ago

So to replace the fronts only I would have to get new rivets as well. Do you have those? Are they standard or are there Williams specific replacements?

#1201 8 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I just replaced all my HS targets with new ones. The old ones aren't the prettiest but they all worked. I could send them your way for cheap + shipping. I also have a brand new ramp I didn't use and some plastics as well. Let me know if you're interested.

I will let you know tomorrow if I need the other parts. PM me with details of what you have and want for it.
Thank you.

#1202 8 years ago

duplicate post. sorry.

#1204 8 years ago

I have what looks like an audio jack in my coin door. The wires to the coin mech micro switch. Any idea what it could be? Are the Chopper plastics I saw earlier stock or a mod? Having lots of fun bringing mine back to life!

20150506_113226.jpg20150506_113226.jpg
#1207 8 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Those came with the CPR plastic set. I threw one in the box for you.

SWEET! Thank you. I like how those looked. I figured the audio jack was some method of adding credits. The operator is lucky I wasn't attending his arcade as I could have easily made a switch to work with it. Maybe I will...

#1209 8 years ago

Few more questions. The 2-5" rubber rings at the top. Do you have to disassemble the ball diverter to get the rubber on right or does it just go behind the bracket? Also my police light motor leads have been cut. I measured the motor resistance at 46ohms. Has anyone else measured the motor resistance? Seems fine to me. It would draw approx. .5A at 24V. Do other things go wrong with them? Any good supplier of .1microf 500V caps for the flipper buttons? Mine looked like they were on fire.
Thanks!

5 months later
#1342 8 years ago

So I finally started up my HS after replacing the broken ramp. Game is functional except the beacon light and motor (wires are cut). There is also a buzzing sound that comes from the speakers when in attract mode that waves with the lights. The voices and game play sounds are ok. It seems there may be some interference from the lights. Any Ideas on what that could be? I have not done any of the caps yet as this was just to see what was wrong with it. Very little I'm glad.

#1361 8 years ago

Had a closer look and I only have one screw holding the main board on. The buzz sound is the same intensity regardless of volume level. Going to have to pick up some screws. Also where can I get the traffic light mod? Mine is broken. Big surprise. So far a super fun game. Will have to remove the dome motor and see if I am willing to dive in. Looking forward to getting it playing %100. Thank you everyone!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speeddemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=speeddemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.