(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,252 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by mrbvp1
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hs road sign (resized).jpg
s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5049 2 years ago

Iā€™m getting a high speed very soon and I wanted to know if there is anything i should do when i get it.

2 months later
#5246 2 years ago

Is anyone willing to sell there high speed?

#5251 2 years ago

Finally picked one up!

0A339D75-7277-43A5-AC1B-3D5C248E3599 (resized).jpeg0A339D75-7277-43A5-AC1B-3D5C248E3599 (resized).jpeg
#5262 2 years ago

Does anyone have custom apron cards I can print?

#5266 2 years ago

Hello i just picked up a high speed and Iā€™m having issues with the flashers. Iā€™m having issues with all of them except for the ones with the red caps over them. Do you know what could be causing this issue? P.s. they are not leds they are incamdescents.

#5271 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

Does anyone have custom apron cards I can print?

I was able to fix them, i want to install led flashers but I heard that you have to do something to have them work properly. What do i do?

1 week later
#5285 1 year ago

Iā€™m having issues with my shooter rod assembly, it keeps sliding down somehow even though i have it tight. Is there supposed to be some kind of grip or something to grip to the cabinet?

#5291 1 year ago

Would you be able to change the background sound on one of these?

#5298 1 year ago

I would like to change the background music to this.

How would I do that?

#5313 1 year ago

When i open the coin door I noticed that nothing happens with it even though there is a switch. Is it supposed to do something when you open the coin door or is that switch there for no reason which doesnā€™t make any sense.

2 weeks later
#5349 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

After some adjusting of the switch I seem to be getting into the left hideout more often. But how do I adjust the strength of the upkicker? It is firing out of there so fast that I miss it most times. If I hold the left flipper, the ball slams into it, jumps the flipper and drains.

Honestly its a good thing itā€™s kicking out that quick, I wouldnā€™t change that but you can adjust it a little bit using the bolts by the right and left slingshots.

1 week later
#5359 1 year ago

has anyone ever put pinstadiums in this game? if so can i see pictures because i might buy some for my machine.

1 month later
#5386 1 year ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:

Finally found a reasonably priced High Speed project and I'm thrilled to finally join the HS club! Took a 9 hour round trip to pick it up. I've definitely got my work cut out for me on this one. It came with a mostly populated second play field which is in really good shape. The cabinet and legs are in fantastic shape, but the playfield is pretty heavily worn.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
It's missing the beacon, and the guy had bought some off the shelf beacon to replace it. It looks like it's about the same size as the original, but I doubt it will wire in quite as easily.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Supposedly the game had been booting and playing, but it is not anymore. First thing will be to clean it up so I can see what I've got to work with, then I'll try and figure out why it's not booting, and then move on to a playfield swap.

Congrats on the machine! If you need there is a hardtop playfield for somewhere around 350$ And those are very nice and easier than a full playfield swap.

#5391 1 year ago

I need some help, my high speed is having issues with switches, everything works except, the 3 red yellow green targets on the middle and upper left, the left ball kick out and the 20,000 light kickback switch on both sides, there could be more issues but I havenā€™t found them yet, let me know what might fix that.

#5398 1 year ago
Quoted from waveform:

By not working, do you mean not registering at all or multiple switches registering when a single one is activated, or something else?
Those are all in one column of the switch matrix - 1J8-3. So, you may want to start by checking that wire is well seated into its connector on the board. If that doesn't resolve it, then look closely at each switch for loose wires, diode problems, etc. A problem with any of those things could take out the whole column, as I understand it. If all of that looks good, maybe someone with deeper knowledge can chime in where they'd go next (not sure if specific board components or what). [quoted image]

I checked everything and itā€™s still not working.

#5420 1 year ago

Ok, I really need help. I had issues with switches at first, I went through ever switch and found that they were all working so I went into the manual and found which transistor runs them, I replaced it and now the switches work but not even close to correctly, whenever I hit a switch a weird sound comes out, a sound I have never heard come out of it before and the topper goes off, Iā€™m so confused. Please help.

8 months later
#5636 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

This pin has evaded me for awhile now, but no longer. Officially a member of the club and excited to start digging in. Will sit next to Comet.
[quoted image]

Gorgeous original playfield. Most machines i see are worn to wood on the outlanes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 72.50
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=pinballboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.