(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,252 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by mrbvp1
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hs road sign (resized).jpg
s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1143 9 years ago

Just joined the club tonight. Woot!

1 month later
#1199 8 years ago
Quoted from Speeddemon:

Picking up my HS on Saturday. Any sources for stand up targets? I have many broken targets. Also might need a new traffic light unless I can repair it.

I just replaced all my HS targets with new ones. The old ones aren't the prettiest but they all worked. I could send them your way for cheap + shipping. I also have a brand new ramp I didn't use and some plastics as well. Let me know if you're interested.

#1200 8 years ago

Got the clear ramp back from Mark today. Had to go ahead and get it in there asap..very nice!

20150501_191234.jpg20150501_191234.jpg
#1206 8 years ago
Quoted from Speeddemon:

Are the Chopper plastics I saw earlier stock or a mod? Having lots of fun bringing mine back to life!

Those came with the CPR plastic set. I threw one in the box for you.

1 week later
#1212 8 years ago

Big help here for me when I forgot a few angles on the camera.

http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Whridlsoncestood/library/Pinball%20Restorations/High%20Speed/Teardown?sort=3&page=1

And on the diverter, mine does the same thing. I get the 2 phantom pops on the right hideout. I was thinking maybe a new re-built strong upper flipper is just too fast for the diverter to catch the ball? The switches are pretty far up the ramp. I haven't looked closely at my RG in awhile but that game works fine.

#1216 8 years ago

Not directly, but it's almost as if it's coded that when the ramp switches are activated, the ball "should have been" diverted so the hideout coils fire regardless. Our complaint is that the ball doesn't get caught by the diverter so it continues down the right side of the ramp back into play. A few seconds later the right side hideout on mine pops like a ball is in there. Not sure if this is normal or not. A lot of games have backup scenarios for when things break on site.

Game is new to me as well, so I've watched a few videos like Bowen's PAPA tutorial to compare behavior.

1 week later
#1225 8 years ago
Quoted from sethington:

My ramp plastic snapped just above the entrance to the ramp and every now and then the ball will jump and hit the edge of the plastic and then the glass. Very annoying!
I found this part on Marco, but its OOS: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CA-CP-HS-DIV
Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks

I ordered one from here. Didn't take too long at all even coming from Germany.
ebay.com link: Clear Plastic for Williams High Speed Pinball Machine

#1226 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Does anyone know the proper way to wire-in new stand-up targets?

I had to ask as well. Just follow the diode. Put the wires on the banded side lug to the banded side lug of the new target, and the wires on the "blank" lug to the same on the new. I did every target and they all worked. (amazingly) It doesn't matter where the lugs are physically, or that they're different.

#1228 8 years ago

Sorry, looking closer at your pic the white/purple go on the non-banded side, so do that.

I was speaking in general terms to just match the orientation of the lugs (banded/non-banded) regardless of how the switch is put together physically.

#1230 8 years ago

My flashers in the very back aren't working either after I put mine together, need to look into it. But just some FYI, the flashers should all be #63's, not #89's. 7 volt bulb vs. 13 volt. Although, that's not the reason why yours isn't working at the moment. (I don't think)

#1247 8 years ago

Those are front mounted targets for the stoplights. The red ones for the 1,2,3, etc. are rear mounted targets, if those are the ones you're looking for. I couldn't find them anywhere so I bought orange (matches the inserts anyway) and drilled new holes under the PF since the originals were "single file" mounts, not side by side like the new target.

Or you could go crazy with a rivet gun...

#1255 8 years ago

Plus he moves all the hardware over for you which most of us aren't equipped to do, and you'd be stuck doing with a new black ramp for $100. Clear ramp is a huge NO-brainer!

2 weeks later
#1284 8 years ago

Yeah, the quality can vary on those. My manual is at home.

Does it work at all? Test mode? Mine used to stick sometimes, and it I wapped on the dome it would start working.

4 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 72.50
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.