(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,252 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by mrbvp1
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hs road sign (resized).jpg
s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjm-maxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#373 10 years ago

My HS sends the ball around both ways and another example I have played did the same. Get someone to play while you watch and look for something subtle. What about the very long stretched double rubber along the back of the playfield. If that sticks out into the ball path even a little the ball will not coast along it would be deflected down.

2 months later
#941 9 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I forgot to mention. He thought some sort of decal would be great. I mentioned toyotaboy's idea for a roadbed and he really liked that idea.

I keep staring at those Steve Ritchie photos and wondering how you have such a bright back glass. I LED'd mine but it is not that bright. I did put colour changers under the cops arm patches which looks pretty cool.

3 months later
#983 9 years ago

I finally had a chance to play two High Speeds besides my own. My hide out kickers come out like cannon fire where these other machines are quite gentle and slow in comparison. I do not see any way to adjust this, why is my machine so hard shooting? They could look original.

#985 9 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Be thankful it kicks well.
I had to change mine as sometimes it would barely kick enough to send the ball right down the middle.
As long as your hitting and moving up past the right top flipper it's working good in my opinion.
I would suggest inspecting the tip of the kicker. I know my old one was not very flat and pretty mangled when I compared it to its replacement.

Sorry, I meant the two hideouts kickers. My kickback at the lower left works well.

4 weeks later
#1018 9 years ago

I just went through the same problem on an Eight Ball. What I did was to shine a light up through the stencils on a play field glass to align them to each other. I snipped notches into the corners of the stencils where the legs cover them. That way you at least have a reference when doing the second colour on the cabinet. Even then I found I had to roughly apply the second stencil check alignment and adjust things, at least I had a reference. I found the twistedpins stencils were good quality but not well thought out in terms of colour order and they had no overlaps, everything had to be perfectly aligned.

#1021 9 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, it's super frustrating. Not to mention the color sequence seems to be in reverse of what others have done White -> Red -> Yellow instead of Yellow -> Red -> White. I just took a look at Jim's restoration thread from a year and a half ago and try and use that as my guide. I only wish Qbass had documented the stenciling process a bit better.
This was probably not the best project to get my feet wet with stenciling.

That is pretty strange using White first.

#1023 9 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Yeah, when my friend and I tried to lay it down we were just baffled. There was no decent way to line it up. I think I'll start with the yellow and go from there. At least then we will have reference points. I'm not at all happy with the stencils. How hard is it to put in registration marks?

After I lined them all up on a sheet of glass (use a really bright work light underneath), I stapled the sheets together (use staples at the edges both horizontally and vertically to hold things still). Then I snipped little wedge shapes in the lower corners. At each corner one from the side and one from the bottom. They were about 1" deep from the edge and 1/4" wide. I only had two stencils to do.

It would be nice if the references were part of the stencil of course. However no after-the-fact references will be perfect. But, they were extremely helpful when putting on the second stencil. I started by lining up the references and lightly tacking on the stencil. I observed issues so I pulled it off and remounted it but the references let me shift it by a known amount. I took 4 tries before I was happy and you really can remount it that many time if you only press it on lightly.

I also did quite a bit of trimming with a razor and also added some tape to adjust some shapes here and there. The biggest issue boils down to the lack of overlap. Its ridiculous. Looking carefully at my High Speed cabinet I can see a healthy overlap of ~1/8" in some areas.

#1025 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah that's because at the factory they used big metal stencils and they weren't worried about the overlap because they had to do so many very quickly. I just did the front of my game because it was in such bad shape. Didn't turn out to bad but was a major pain because they didn't line up at all. Probably should have layed down the yellow first.I was just following the instructions from the stencil maker.

Except properly designed stencils have overlap, it is not a speed issue. The colour order is forced by the stencil design. Stencils that are like puzzle pieces leave gaps, they are just poor.

8 months later
#1287 8 years ago

Put a DMM on the leads to the relay and see if it is getting voltage during self test. You don't even have to do that if the relay is clicking of course. On mine it would stop working after a while. It was blowing the 1A slow blow fuse. In the end I used a 2A slow blow since there is nothing else on that circuit and I think the motor was just getting older and drawing more current.

1 year later
#1665 7 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

Hey, so I'm working on a High Speed for a friend who wants to put it in his bar. All in all it's a decent player's game, new plastics, plays well, etc. The only problem i'm finding is that the kickers seem wildly overpowered. It seems to me that the wireforms should feed the ball to the flipper, not shoot it with such force that it can drain right after you made the all-important ramp shot. I have verified that the coils are correct, and have moved the wireform positions back and forth several times, to no avail. Have any of you had this problem? Has anyone tried switching to a less powerful coil?

Mine is like that, they come out like a cannon shot. I just learned to catch the ball using the flippers.

1 year later
#2208 5 years ago

The slings and bumpers on a System 11 are the special solenoids that fire electrically simply via closing the switch without requiring the MPU to do anything. The lower switch is what tells the MPU to register a score. Definitely sounds like you have a bad switch underneath but luckily the game plays fine. YOu would also be missing the related sound effects I suspect.

3 months later
#2381 5 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Apologies in advance if this is covered elsewhere in the 48 pages of posts, but I'm looking at a HS later this weekend and wanted to know if there's any gotcha's to look for specific to this pin? Seen vids of it and looks like it plays pretty well, though there is definite mylar peeling/missing on the playfield.
Thanks in advance!

Not sure what others have had happen to the diverter but the two of them are a single mechanism on one coil. The mechanism can get sloppy but it is not hard to repair. If an arm is broke, it might be hard to find.
Go to the coil test and lock it on the diverter coil and let it fire a bunch of times. Stick your finger in there and let it smack it. It should be solid on each one.

4 months later
#2530 4 years ago

Definitely check the trough switches are working correctly and the shooter lane.

1 week later
#2572 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeVarney:

Any quick ideas? My topper red light works, but if it's running too long the 1A fuse will eventually blow. I assumed the motor was old and gummed up (I could even hear that sucker grinding!) so I replaced EVERYTHING. The mount, the reflector, new bulb, new motor, everything. Initially thought it was working but it blew again yesterday while I was having trouble escaping. There's nothing else on that side of the relay's circuit. What should I look at next? Should I plan on replacing that big relay that powers the circuit?
-- M

Mine would do that (my memory tells me it was 2A though). I finally decided to up the fuse amount a little. Never blew again.

2 months later
#2685 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Maybe I'm the last to know, but have been chatting with monkfe who just purchased one of my clear ramps and he had said that CPR was going to do another run of High Speed playfields. I did not see any mention on the CPR site, so he double checked and received confirmation they will announce another run. Sweet!....I don't need one as I have already fully restored my High Speed with an earlier run of this playfield, but I know a lot of folks have been looking for one.

I also keep checking their site and see no sign of a High Speed re-run. Why wouldn't this have a sign up list? I would love to get a new playfield.

4 weeks later
#2749 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

The rubber on my upper flipper is slowly getting cut by the metal ball guide. It’s aligned as it seemingly should be, and might even be a touch low. Is this normal?

It is normal on mine. It mostly makes a very mild slice mark and once you can see it, it does not continue to grow.

4 months later
#2947 4 years ago

I believe those resistors are actually used to pre-warm the filaments of the flasher so they react quickly. Check the others while the game is operating, they should be warm.

3 weeks later
#3026 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Some guy in Canada selling these on eBay. Looks pretty good. Matches spinners and attaches with Velcro.[quoted image]

Do you have a link for that? I tried searching and could not find it. Looks like a good way to cover that ugly bracket.

#3033 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

ebay.com link » High Speed Pinball Mod Twin Interstate Freeway Diverter Sign

That link works, I tried searching myself but came up empty, but I was on ebay.ca.

11 months later
#4140 3 years ago

I am going through my whole machine replacing old capacitors that have high equivalent series resistance. There are two caps on little boards associated with the hideout relays which lets them use 50V like the flippers. For some reason there is a similar looking relay near the left outlane kick back solenoid but it still uses the 25V circuit and that relay has a diode and resistor on a little board but no cap. I cannot find any diagrama showing these little boards and want to make sure the cap isn't just missing.

2 weeks later
#4290 3 years ago

Has anyone here done a CPR playfield swap on a High Speed? Looking at my new PF it does not have any registration marks to place the pivot point hardware. It seems a bit odd for such an important piece that has to be in the right place.

#4296 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I found the same issue too. I did one recently although it was an older one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-cpr-playfield-swap

Thanks both Dewman dmacy , and I will read through that thread. Not a big deal, just surprised such a major feature was missing.

#4298 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

.......Just make sure you measure precisely from the old playfield and transfer those measurements to the new one.
IMPORTANT: If yo are measuring from the edge of the new playfield to the hinge point be sure you match up your old PF to the new PF. ANY difference will make your measurements off. Pay particular attention to the shooter lane area. My new CPR playfield was a little different from my old one.

I planned to it almost first once the old one gets pulled out. Just to check, when you said edge, you meant from the side or from the bottom end?

2 weeks later
#4427 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffr:

I have an intermittent problem with the left hideout firing a what seems to be random times during a game. It always works when a ball is in there, but it also seems to go at other times and I can't find any correlation to activity elsewhere. I've replaced the switch, but that didn't help.
Any ideas?

It will do this if the diverter tried and failed to put the ball in a hideout. The ball carries on but the machine expected it to be in the left hideout. It will fire the hideout solenoid twice attempting to clear the ball. I only ever have this happen on the left side.

4 weeks later
#4501 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

First, thought I'd share this epic game with my kid last night. Low increment jackpot values too!.. and my first time getting the hideout multiball extra ball ..
Been crazy days for high speed.. the night before my family had a quadruple match?!?
Second, for the freeplay ramps, I was wondering what the gameplay difference is like? Would you say more likely to make the shot, and less partially up the ramp weaker ones not making it? better control for a repeat ramp shot? or pretty much the same just cosmetic?
Last, on the left outlane kickback, wondering what the consensus would be on where you want to ball to end up operationally? I find mine most commonly hits the divider between the right freeway and the escape and bounces back down... once in a while it creeps up the right freeway... just curious.
Thank you
[quoted image]

Not sure I know what the multiball freeball is.

I have a freeplay ramp in red, mine old one was epoxied together and I would say the biggest difference is the smoothness and it is quieter being thicker. Also no need for the yellowed old cover. Odds really are no different in making the ramp for me.

My kick back is pretty consistent about shooting right to the right spinner cleanly. On a good shot it will just make it around and fall into the pops. Usually it is through the spinner a bit.

#4504 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Cool thank you.
For the multiball extra ball:
"During Multi-Ball and *after* scoring a jackpot, all nine target lights may again be spotted in any order to light the Extra Ball. Ramp shots and the eject hole will not help you here."
Pretty rare for me, as HS is such a quick multiball drain ..

Definitely did not know about that one. I am in the middle of a playfield swap but I will test that out soon.

4 weeks later
#4565 3 years ago

How do powder coated wire forms hold up under use? I see people doing it on various machines but nobody comments on if they last? Those sure look nice.

1 month later
#4651 2 years ago

I just completed a HS PF swap. By far the longest one I have done. Later System 11s seem to have far less wiring.

2 months later
#4819 2 years ago

I did a CPR swap on mine. This was my 3rd playfield swap and HighSpeed was by far the longest one to do. Look at the shear quantity of items underneath compared to later Sys 11 machines which have many fewer pieces to remove and replace.

That being said, I would only do a hard top if there were no other options for a machine I planned to keep.

#4822 2 years ago
Quoted from JustJared:

I started on this thread trying to find more info on hardtops as my Laser Cue doesn't have either option. So good point about your only choice. I'm currently trying to judge interest in creating a hard top for LC. It seems like for some games the hard top may be the only possible future fix.
How long did the playfield swap take you?

I usually break the swap into 2 components, refreshing of mechanisms, polishing of parts, and clean up I count separately from the actual swap activity. I did a Flash Gordon swap as my second swap and that is comparably complicated to High Speed. I think it took me 50 hours of total effort for the FG swap. I would say High Speed was almost double. Both were CPR play fields but for High Speed there are so many more screws, each of which needed a pilot hole drilled. The dimples on the High Speed were maybe used only 20% of the time. I had to carefully compare between the new and old PF constantly to figure out placement. Dimples were often near where they needed to be but not close enough to use as is. It got to the point where I triple checked if I was about to use the CPR dimple location. There were missing holes occasionally, necessitating drilling through the playfield which is a nerve-wracking ordeal. All of this kept adding time to it. I was really happy when I was done.

I have a Diner and a Taxi that need swaps at some point and I did a lot of comparisons to them and they are just way less complicated on the underside compared to High Speed.

I should also point out that I have plenty of tools for the job, no shortage there. I just don't want to make any serious errors so I take my time. I also had to replace a lot of screws where the hard PF plys broke heads off the original screws which also slowed things down.

1 month later
#4912 2 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

Is the 1.4 mil default score for an extra ball supposed to drop down over time for some reason? With my old board I saw it go down to 1.2 mil that I remember. New board in game now and I just noticed it's now down to 1.3 mil for an extra ball.

It goes up and down depending on the average game score. I think it adjusts it every 50 games (going by memory).

1 month later
#4959 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

That is the plug for your ramp switches. The wires should come through slot in the playfield you can see next to the backboard.

I always assumed my machine was assembled incorrectly. So I swapped the connector housings around so the smaller one is on the ramp side. I don't have to take the back board off.

#4970 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Looking for tips on the diverter adjustments. It doesn't want to let me do full loops most times. The divertor arms end up in this half out position very often now.
[quoted image]

Chances are that would be fixed in the mechanism below the playfield. A dirty worn coil sleeve could do this. A broken return spring could also do it. If they are good, remove the coil and actuate the arms by hand from where the coil pulls and see if it is smooth. I assume your arms have good clearance to the ramp openings?

2 months later
#5126 2 years ago
Quoted from Lumina:

Just got my hands on my own High Speed to join the club last night. Got her home and everything worked great for about 8 games. The wife went to start a game and after about 3 seconds the displays glitched and the bottom half of the playfield solenoids stopped working at all. Did a solenoid test and it seems to be all the grey wire solenoids. Tried again this morning and then no display after start. Any ideas what could be going on?

Not totally clear, is your display working at all now? What is on or not on when you simply power up and do nothing else?

#5128 2 years ago
Quoted from Lumina:

As of right now just lights on the playfield and back box and the sound works. No displays working when powered on now but they did last night when troubleshooting the solenoid issues. Seems all the mechs on the IJ11 power circuit are not responding so maybe that’s a start to diagnosis. I’m gonna check fuses when I get home and go over the display boards now that those aren’t turning on.

So attract lights are working, you can start a game and get the lights and sound effects but no ball feeds out?
If you have not done the basic power checks, make sure fuses are good, voltage getting to a few solenoids as a check. Curious if the switches are responding, in a game touch the traffic light targets and see if they respond. Hopefully two separate issues to fix the solenoids and the displays. Is the flipper relay working when you start a game?

#5130 2 years ago

F2 is the solenoid 34 VDC supply. If that is blown you will have no solenoids. There are few 50V solenoids as well fed by the flipper circuit. Are your flippers working? If so the 50V supply is okay. The 2 hideouts are controlled by a relay, the normal 34V supply triggers the relay, the 50V circuit is then fed from the relay to the actual hideout coils.

The output wire from the power supply for the 34V solenoids is red. That should meander across all the solenoid coils and have voltage on them at all times.

#5137 2 years ago

It sound like its worthwhile changing the flipper diodes as a precaution. For those lamps sticking on, check the lamp matrix to see if they have anything in common like same column or row.

1 month later
#5216 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

You guys have any tips for adjusting the pop bumpers? Especially the one at the top left? I have cleaned the leaf switches, adjusted the gap smaller on them, and tried to center the switches on the spoon as best I could. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. With the playfield tilted up, I'm having a difficult time seeing that pop bumper spoon and the switches. How hard is it to yank the playfield up out of the cabinet so I can see what I'm doing better and adjust that pop bumper?
I'm also wondering if a rebuild of the 3 pop bumpers is in order? They aren't very snappy. haha.

Unlike later System11s High Speed has 3 simple connectors in the harness leading away from the playfield into the head. Unplug them and lift out the playfield. I put it vertical, lean over from the front with elbows on the side rails, and lift up and out.

3 weeks later
#5267 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

Hello i just picked up a high speed and I’m having issues with the flashers. I’m having issues with all of them except for the ones with the red caps over them. Do you know what could be causing this issue? P.s. they are not leds they are incamdescents.

High Speed runs all the flashers in pairs. So if one in the pair dies, the other is out too. It is a bit surprising that the two sets of four under the playfield are all out though, they are in 4 pairs.

3 months later
#5395 1 year ago
Quoted from HondoMonkey:

Hey everyone. Got a new (old?) question. Sorry if I missed this, but what adaptations do I need to make to the wiring on my High Speed to use LED # 63 flash lamps? I currently have a mix of both (as I'm sure you all know the "always powered on" problem with changing all of them). I've read a few different posts about System 11 games, but none seem to directly apply to earlier Sys 11s. I've read allot about adding diodes to the auxiliary power supply board on 11c pinballs, or cutting ground wires, but I haven't seen anything clear. So, I'm hoping someone has a definitive guide for how to modify the wiring a High Speed to accommodate all LED flashers. As always, thanks for your help and input.

Have you removed the ground on the little resistor boards for the flashers? High Speed is unusual in that the flashers are in series pairs. Each pair is associated with a resistor board. The resistors provide constant current through a resistor to keep the original filaments warmed, something later System 11s just got rid of. Some people clip the resistor leg, I clipped the ground from the board instead.

To use the later style #89 led flashers, you will have to wire the pairs of flashers in parallel instead of in series pairs.

#5409 1 year ago
Quoted from HondoMonkey:

Okay...One more basic question...The LED flashers on High Speed (#63) are 7v @ 0.63 amps, and the LED flashers on Pin-Bot (#89) are 13v @ .58 amps.
I realize I can't put a 7 volt bulb where a 13 volt bulb is needed. But...Can I go in the opposite direction, using a higher voltage bulb? Basically, can I use an #89 (13v) flasher where a #63 (7v) is needed? They are just more easily available, and I have some on hand. Again thanks for your help with this one.

If they were on steady you would burn out the bulb (led or incandescent), but since they pulse, they survive. They are actually getting 25V.

11 months later
#5697 9 months ago
Quoted from tlantos:

I have two small issues:
- right slingshot doesn't give points? (ok, just 10 points lost, so this is not something big issue)
- occasionally saucer doesn't register the ball lock --> no points, no stop lamp / escape / extra ball, and need to wait until it starts searching for the ball
Usually this happens when the ball arrives with very high speed. (funny)

Both of those sound like switch issues. Do both register in the switch test?

The sling shots are 'special' solenoids, so the triggering switch should be separate from the scoring switch. Going from memory, the scoring switch is closed by the mechanism moving. Look underneath for it.

The saucer is a normal looking switch. May just need its contacts cleaned.

4 weeks later
#5722 8 months ago
Quoted from andylama:

Hi folks! I've been a HS owner for just a couple of months now, and I absolutely love it. Really fun, compelling game.
Mine plays great, except for one small detail:
The outhole kicker is kicking too hard and jacking up the ball closest to the shooter lane so that its switch opens and confuses the machine into not ending the ball. I have to shake the cab a little to get the ball to settle back down upon its switch, then the ball ends properly and the game can continue.
It happens at least once per game, usually.
I've seen this exact problem described with other pins in other threads, but the solutions I've seen didn't apply to me, i.e. wrongly using too strong of a coil.
The outhole kicker coil is a proper AE-23-800-01, correct according to the manual.
Interestingly, a previous owner of my game had attached a secondary return spring to the kicker armature, which kinda tipped me off that this might have been a long-term problem, and the additional spring was clearly not a reliable solution.
Anyone have any suggestions as to a real, permanent fix for this?
Thanks!

You can insert something that limits the solenoids travel to weaken it.

2 weeks later
#5733 8 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

So what is a pretty good score for you guys on this game? I got a couple of multi-balls and 2 extra balls last night and was over 4 million. So anytime I'm over 4 million is a good game for me.

Do people use the high score logging here on Pinside, I always like to put my score in and hopefully move up the rankings. I am currently at #32, High Speed has some very high scores that people have achieved. My top logged score says 9+ Million, but my actual best is just over 11 Million. Once you get used to nudging the ball away from the right outlane I found ball time went up quite a bit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/high-speed/scores

#5736 8 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

There's a high score of 11M with 5-ball, easy settings. What's the point of comparing 3-ball normal to 5-ball easy? Should add a filter to only compare the same set ups. Cool idea in general.

I ignore 5 ball scores and simulator scores of which there are usually only a few. High Speed has a lot of awareness compared to most games so there are some really high scores. For other machines if I have owned it quite a long time I can usually get close to the top score.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjm-maxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=bjm-maxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.