(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,251 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240322_224012722 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiLgRiM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2149 5 years ago

Anyone have experience with the ramp diverter assembly? My right ramp diverter won't turn with the solenoid (the left works fine). I took the E clip off the bottom of the arm and it looks like it's missing a clip or something to attach the big arm (from the solenoid) to the vertical that rotates the diverter?

20180902_144700673_iOS (resized).jpg20180902_144700673_iOS (resized).jpg
#2154 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Can you manually actuate it and see if anything is off? It all looks attached from the picture.

Yes, it looks fine and the actuator moves the left diverter, but the right side just spins around the shaft and doesn't catch it to move it. It looks like, from some other threads, that the outer part is crimped somehow to the inner part that would spin the shaft, but I can't find that part or what I can do to fix it.

#2155 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Nope that’s not it.

Check the switch right above the ball shooter. It needs to sense the ball there after the game starts and it pops one out of the trough. It will try a few times, then give up from what I recall.

#2160 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It’s not that. None of the playfield solonoids will fire. At all. They won’t even feed them into the trough. If I manually put them into the trough a game will start. But none of the playfield solonoids fire. Just the flippers work.
All fuses are good. I can hear the these three relays clicking a few times.

Check ground at 3J3 in the power supply. That’s where those relays need to connect to ground to fire the connected solenoids.

#2163 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've seen this first hand before. The arm to the shaft is a simple crimp. That crimp has likely failed. If so, best fix is to get someone to weld it at the crimps.

What if I don't have access to a welder? I can see on the left side where the crimp is but I don't know how to duplicate a fix on the right side.

3 weeks later
#2171 5 years ago

I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s wrong with my top playfield flashers. I replaced both bulbs and the warming resistors test ok. Outside of that, can’t figure out how these two bulbs are wired back to the cpu board because the wire colors don’t match up (there’s no evidence of a previous owner rewire) and I can’t figure out what voltage I should be getting out of the solenoid sockets on the MPU.

Anyone have any experience with this circuit specifically? Thanks!

#2173 5 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

I think I can help you, if my memory serves me the power (32 volts DC) comes on a red wire to the left bulb socket (#63 bulb). Thru the bulb and leaves on a brown wire to the right bulb socket (#63 bulb). #63 bulbs are 7 volt dc bulbs. Then it leaves the right socket on an orange wire back to the resistor board. Connected to the orange wire on the resistor board is 2 resistors, the first is a 330 ohm resistor and it connects to 2 black wires which are connected to ground. This allows power to flow thru both bulbs and the 330 ohm resistor to ground which will warm the filaments so they light brighter and quicker. The second resistor is a 10 ohm resistor. The other side of this resistor has a blue /black wire connected to it. The blue/black wire goes to the cpu to turn on and off the bulbs. So when the cpu grounds the blue/black wire power will now flow thru both bulbs and thru the 10 ohm resistor and then to ground. Since there is less resistance the bulbs will light fully now.

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. I'm getting closer to 27VDC, but it's close enough. I SWEAR I swapped out the right flasher when I was cleaning the plastics, but maybe it burned out or was never good to begin with. I was confused as to why I wasn't getting any voltage on the resistor board and I wasn't getting voltage on the orange side of the right bulb. I swapped out the bulb and it's working great now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiLgRiM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=PiLgRiM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.