(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,252 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by mrbvp1
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hs road sign (resized).jpg
s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fourbyracer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1534 7 years ago

* Sale Pending *

Just listed my siren motor and light cover in the Market for anyone who needs one. Excellent working condition. I also have the brand new, reproduction topper that goes over the top. Send me a message if you want it.

HS1_(resized).jpgHS1_(resized).jpg

4 months later
#1614 7 years ago
Quoted from FiatsRUs:

Does anyone have a "Drive 55 and Stay Alive" plastic to sell. I need to replace a broken one.

I have a brand new set of CPR plastics that I could probably be convinced to break up. All the plastics are new with the backing still on them.
I also have 2 CPR toppers, 1 installed but in excellent condition and comes with brackets, the other not installed, with protective covers still on, no brackets.
Finally a custom keychain made out of a broken plastic "Drive 55 and Stay Alive". Pretty cool on the keys I leave in the front of the machine.
Here are the pics of what I have.
** PM me with offers on any pieces you are looking for. ** Shipping $5 (or less if it costs less). $10 for the toppers
HS new Plastics (resized).jpgHS new Plastics (resized).jpg
HS keychain - topper (resized).jpgHS keychain - topper (resized).jpg
Added over 7 years ago: **** Update as of 11/8/16 Both choppers, 1 topper, the keychain, and the "Drive 55..." plastic are sold. I have everything else as of now. PM me with offers.

Added over 7 years ago: ***** FINAL UPDATE, ALL CPR PLASTIC PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD INCLUDING BOTH TOPPERS *****

1 week later
#1621 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Ok so my hs just started acting funny. If you turn on the machine and start a game the ball doesnt kick to the outlane. The game also doesnt recognise a drain.

Possibly the "Outhole" switch problem. I suggest going into the test menu and check to see if the outhole switch is working. If the 3rd ball is sitting in the outhole and the game doesnt know it, it will not end the ball and also wont start a game because it thinks a ball is missing. There are also 3 switches that read the 3 balls in the game (left, center, and right trough) but I would try the outhole switch first. Its the very front switch in the middle of the playfield and is the easiest to hit when putting items in and out of thru the coin door. Most likely culprit in my eyes.

#1624 7 years ago

So I replaced some of the lights in the backbox, and I went from the attract lights flashing to no flashing. Hopefully you know what I mean--the GI lights all flash when in attract mode and I assume during the game. Now they don't. Not a big deal in my eyes but any ideas? I did put in the latest LED lights and some non-ghosters are probably in there along with a Matrix LED strip. Wondering if that somehow is defeating the flashing GI of the game??

#1629 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Ok so upon further investigation most of the solenoids dont fire.

With so many switches out, I figured it had to be an entire switch column out (I just went through that and had lost an eprom on my main board). But I dont see any one column in the switch matrix that has all the switches you mentioned. I am leaning toward a fuse or broken wire or wires as well.

1 week later
#1633 7 years ago
Quoted from zosofan:

I just picked up a couple of sets of these:
ebay.com link » Williams High Speed Pinball Machine Cap Set

I only need one of the caps as I have one with a chip in it. Don't need all 3 and Classic Arcades wont sell me just one (weird since they claim they make them). Anyway, if someone wants to sell me a new one, I will pay $10 shipped to 92203. (They are online for $25 shipped). Send me a PM. Thanks!

#1636 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

It likely won't match the other 2 you have.

OK, good to know. So its run these new ones, or the old ones, but they wont match if mixed. Thanks!

4 months later
#1731 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffr:

Can anyone post some pictures of the brackets that hold the topper on the head? I've got a topper now, but don't know how it was supposed to be attached.

The topper itself was attached by an angle bracket that was riveted to the topper. You can buy new brackets at Home Depot or similar. They look something like the photo below.

As far as the way the light was mounted, I changed mine out to a lightbar and so its custom mounted and cannot provide pics of that.

Angle Bracket (resized).jpgAngle Bracket (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fourbyracer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=Fourbyracer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.