(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,251 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240322_224012722 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1871 Lane change and EOS positioning. Posted by GRUMPY (6 years ago)

Post #2703 Original flipper wiring photos. Posted by Pin-Pilot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Clizifer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2875 4 years ago

where can we get the road base decal for the ramps?

1 month later
#2971 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I found it a few pages back...mr_tantrum ...[quoted image]

Maybe I'm late to the party, but who makes that caution sign? It looks pretty cool, I could be interested in adding it to my machine

3 months later
#3402 4 years ago

Finally got my new traffic light installed and the highway sign mod. I think I'm gonna need that red ramp to finish it off. Looking good so far tho!

IMG_2866 (resized).JPGIMG_2866 (resized).JPGIMG_2868 (resized).JPGIMG_2868 (resized).JPGIMG_2867 (resized).JPGIMG_2867 (resized).JPGIMG_2869 (resized).JPGIMG_2869 (resized).JPG
5 months later
#3818 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

How are those target light padded stickers holding up?
Did you get the light mod from the store on here? with the $18USD shipping to Canada?

i got the traffic light mod from the guy on here that makes them. great addition to the game, looks way better than the original black box one. the target stickers are holding up quite well, i have these on most of my machines and havent had any issues with them falling off or anything. i believe i got them from the guy who sells them on ebay

#3820 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Awesome.
Thanks for responding. Saw them on ebay; probably same guy.
Think the light mod is a must.

ya, i think its topnotchtargets on ebay or something like that
the light mod is a must for sure, hopefully you can still get one
good luck with your machine

1 month later
#3942 3 years ago
Quoted from BrettRS:

I've got a chance to get a high speed locally for $1350. I went and checked it out yesterday and the sound wasn't working (I think just a loose wire, we were able to get the speakers to make some noise by shifting around some cables behind the coin door) and the pop bumpers weren't working either. He said both were working when he got the game in a few weeks ago, so maybe a fuse or something (there was 1 blown fuse that I noticed).
The backglass is pretty much trash, it's cracked and taped together in the bottom right. Displays seem good and the lights look good as well. PF is mylar'd and in good condition. Unshopped, obviously, PF glass needs replaced.
He had it marked at $1900 originally and took it down to $1700 and then told me his best price is $1350 so I have some room to get it up and running correctly. Thoughts on if I should pick it up or if I should just wait for a shopped game to shop up on here for $1800? Currently have 1x EM Royal Flush and 1x DE MNF -- I was thinking I would like a 2000s+ game next, but it's hard for me to say no to a good deal, so I'm thinking about adding this and then having my first real project pin to take on. Let me know what you think.

mine cost me $1500cdn and i had to replace some transistors on the circuit board, a couple of pop bumpers and a slingshot werent working properly. other than that the machine was in pretty good shape tho

Quoted from The_Great_Man:

For all new High Speed owners. I strongly recommend that you consider the stop light mod that has been created by RobTune. I did it on my machine - actually painted it School Bus Yellow - and it really opens up the ramp. From a DIY perspective - I would call it about a 5 out of 10 for difficulty. For pinball work I would call it a 2 out of 10 for difficulty. Good Luck.
[quoted image]

i also added this new traffic light mod and totally agree that its fully worth it

1 year later
#5447 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulD:

GIF doesn’t want to play, so here is a YouTube link to the FUZZBUSTER and police car during the police chase.

how did you get the lights on the car to flash only during the police chase? i have a police car in mine and ive been meaning to hook the lights up to come on when the beacon light is on

#5449 1 year ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

What is the voltage of the lights in the police car that you are using?

they are 12v dc leds. i think they can run on 9-12v tho. could i hook them directly to the beacon?

#5454 1 year ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

If you buy a cube 12 volt relay and connect it in parallel with the beacon relay in the back box with these Y connectors on the #85 and #86 terminals and a pair of jumper wires. Connect relay terminal #85 to terminal #85, connect relay terminal #86 to terminal #86.
Then get your positive 12 volts from the power supply connector 3J6 pin 3, connect this to terminal #30 on the new relay. Then connect #87 terminal of the new relay to the positive of your leds. Get the negative 12 volts from the same connector 3J6 pin 15, run this down to your leds negative. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

ill give this a try later today and let you know how it goes. thanks

#5455 1 year ago

worked out mint, police lights on the car come on with the beacon now. pretty awesome add on. thanks again

ill post some pictures once i get it all back together

1 week later
#5463 1 year ago

Couple pictures of the crown victoria cop car I added to my High Speed. The headlights and tail lights are on with the GI and the police lights come on with the beacon. I also added a Lamborghini on the shooter lane

IMG_0441 (resized).JPGIMG_0441 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0443 (resized).JPGIMG_0443 (resized).JPGIMG_0444 (resized).JPGIMG_0444 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 72.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Clizifer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over?tu=Clizifer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.