(Topic ID: 69131)

High Speed Club ~ Dispatch, this is 504. We have a Club now, over.

By lordloss

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,251 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s11_cpu_schematic_special_solenoids.jpg
20240403_131306 (resized).jpg
hs switch (resized).PNG
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8210 (resized).jpeg
20240326_195103 (resized).jpg
IMG_8206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8204 (resized).jpeg
20240323_114047 (resized).jpg
20240323_114044 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141338781 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141224504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_141349054 (resized).jpg
IMG_6224 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240322_224012722 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 126.
#4101 3 years ago
Quoted from rwarren28806:

Manual calls for FL23/600-30/2600 for all 3. Replacement from Marco website is SFL-23-600/30-2600. Not sure the significance of the dashes vs slashes. Probably none.

That's probably more my data entry than anything else.

But that leads to a follow-up question. I have a SFL-23-600/30-2600 coil. But that coil has the one diode on it, while the drawings in the manual have 2. Is that significant? The wire hookups look to be the same based on a prior pinside post about parallel and serial coils.

Thanks.

-- M

#4102 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeVarney:

I have a SFL-23-600/30-2600 coil. But that coil has the one diode on it, while the drawings in the manual have 2.

I didn't see where the manual showed 2 diodes. But I can tell you for certain it only needs one.

#4103 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

I didn't see where the manual showed 2 diodes. But I can tell you for certain it only needs one.

Yes, the manual only shows one diode in the drawing. I'm more just confused because of my diverse collection of coils in my machine. . Two of my 3 coils have 2 diodes.

The conversation has picked up in that other thread, so we can discuss over there.

-- M

#4104 3 years ago

Probably an easy fix/cleaning issue... Recently on one of the signal targets the green and yellow don't register when hit.

Thoughts?

#4105 3 years ago

Clean the contacts with a business card.
Pop up playfield and look if the yellow wire that feeds them fell off

#4106 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Clean the contacts with a business card.
Pop up playfield and look if the yellow wire that feeds them fell off

I recall somewhere someone saying similar so was hoping it would be that simple. Will do it and report back. thank you.

#4107 3 years ago

Could also be a bad diode on the switch.

#4108 3 years ago

So had something weird over the weekend. Left side of back box gi was cutting in and out. Probably cold solder joint on the chain?

#4109 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

So had something weird over the weekend. Left side of back box gi was cutting in and out. Probably cold solder joint on the chain?

There are 2 circuits for the Lights on the back panel. Most likely its a bad wire or a bad connection in the 6 pin molex connector. Check the Green and White/Green wires.

#4110 3 years ago

Will do. Thank you sir

#4111 3 years ago

Deleted

#4112 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I just picked up a HS from a local guy who has had it in his house for 20 years. Man was this thing neglected. They thought it was broken but had never replaced the batteries.... Bought it for a cool $725 not knowing if it played. Got it home and cleaned up and everything but the player 4 display worked. Replaced all the flipper hardware and eject mech on the back, got lucky and a buddy had a display. Ordered a new piece of glass today as the old one looks like it got hit by a weed eater. I think after the LED upgrade I will have about $1250 in it so I think I came out ahead. Have a few chips in the cabinet to fill and going to let my daughter do some touch up paint. The left front corner of the cabinet split during the move so had to glue it back and upgraded the hardware for the legs. Here are a few pics after I cleaned her up. Anything I should take a look at, I have started reading through this forum and have made it to about the 15th page. There is a lot of info in this..... Thanks for any input.

image0 (1) (resized).jpegimage0 (1) (resized).jpegimage1 (1) (resized).jpegimage1 (1) (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpeg
#4113 3 years ago

Welcome to the club. looks like you got a nice one!!

#4114 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Could also be a bad diode on the switch.

Hmmm... you seem to be the guru of this machine... I went to go and clean it first to see if that was teh easy solution. I wanted to test it first... and now they seem to be registering each hit. Does that still sound like dirt/grime build up or more diode type issues>

Thanks in advance Grumpy.

#4115 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Hey everyone, I just picked up a HS from a local guy who has had it in his house for 20 years. Man was this thing neglected. They thought it was broken but had never replaced the batteries.... Bought it for a cool $725 not knowing if it played. Got it home and cleaned up and everything but the player 4 display worked. Replaced all the flipper hardware and eject mech on the back, got lucky and a buddy had a display. Ordered a new piece of glass today as the old one looks like it got hit by a weed eater. I think after the LED upgrade I will have about $1250 in it so I think I came out ahead. Have a few chips in the cabinet to fill and going to let my daughter do some touch up paint. The left front corner of the cabinet split during the move so had to glue it back and upgraded the hardware for the legs. Here are a few pics after I cleaned her up. Anything I should take a look at, I have started reading through this forum and have made it to about the 15th page. There is a lot of info in this..... Thanks for any input.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like a nice grab for $725. Got my $800 pull beat.

Love High Speed! Can't wait to bring mine back home again.

Before and after.

IMG_20190901_155817 (resized).jpgIMG_20190901_155817 (resized).jpgIMG_20200813_183253 (resized).jpgIMG_20200813_183253 (resized).jpg
#4116 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats. Great find. There are some must do items with System 11.

First is to install fuses to protect the Bridge Rectifiers in the back box. There are a couple ways to do this. The least expensive is to install 2 fuses inline. See this post here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/82#post-6012108
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/73#post-5675677

The other way is: (this also eliminates the bulky Capacitor in the back box.
https://home.kpn.nl/p.koch3/bridge_board.htm

replace the capacitors on your Power Supply

resolder head pins on all the boards in the backbox

remove the batteries and holder and replace with NVRAM to prevent battery acid damage.

#4117 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Does that still sound like dirt/grime build up or more diode type issues>

Dirt.

#4118 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Congrats. Great find. There are some must do items with System 11.
First is to install fuses to protect the Bridge Rectifiers in the back box. There are a couple ways to do this. The least expensive is to install 2 fuses inline. See this post here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/82#post-6012108
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/73#post-5675677
The other way is: (this also eliminates the bulky Capacitor in the back box.
https://home.kpn.nl/p.koch3/bridge_board.htm
replace the capacitors on your Power Supply
resolder head pins on all the boards in the backbox
remove the batteries and holder and replace with NVRAM to prevent battery acid damage.

Thanks for the info, got the fuse holders coming with my glass order. Unfortunately they are out of NVRAM at the time but its on my list.

#4119 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Thanks for the info, got the fuse holders coming with my glass order. Unfortunately they are out of NVRAM at the time but its on my list.

A remote battery would be a good thing in the interim, or at least some Energizer Lithium AAs. Or both.

#4120 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

A remote battery would be a good thing in the interim, or at least some Energizer Lithium AAs. Or both.

yea i put some good batteries in it, i cant believe the ones from the 90s that were in it didn't bust. Quick question, what is the number display on the cpu beside the batteries, haven't seen that before.

Thanks

#4121 3 years ago

that is for diagnostics. it will give you a number code if there are issues.

#4122 3 years ago

My Taxi had batteries with an exp date of 2001. They did leak, but only on the (non-original) battery holder and I was able to clean it off. I still need to clip and solder on a remote battery until I send my boards off for bulletproofing, I just haven't gotten around to it. Didn't want to lose my high scores...

#4123 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

My Taxi had batteries with an exp date of 2001. They did leak, but only on the (non-original) battery holder and I was able to clean it off. I still need to clip and solder on a remote battery until I send my boards off for bulletproofing, I just haven't gotten around to it. Didn't want to lose my high scores...

you still may have some damage to other things on the board from the battery. plus, you never really get the battery holder fully clean. best to get that off and get someone to do a clean up job on it soon. it's ok if you lose the high scores, you just have to try harder to set new ones

#4124 3 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you sir.

#4125 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

you still may have some damage to other things on the board from the battery. plus, you never really get the battery holder fully clean. best to get that off and get someone to do a clean up job on it soon. it's ok if you lose the high scores, you just have to try harder to set new ones

Oh for sure. It needs clipped and a remote pack installed *at the very least*.

It's not an original battery holder which is interesting..so my guess is that the batteries exploded on that one and this is now round 2 of it. Hate to jinx myself but I've not had a single issue with it since I cleaned the terminals and put in good batteries. But yes, it needs to go, and those boards really need bulletproofed, soon. I'm not selling taxi so it's money well spent.

#4126 3 years ago

These are LED Pinscore displays that have been on and fine for a little more than a month. I reseated both sides of the ribbon cable coming out of the MPU with no change. The board has a test button on it and when I press that it changes what is displayed, but it’s still not clear. Because the test button would just be sending info to the displays and not getting data from the MPU I have a feeling it’s the board that all of the displays plugged in. Any thoughts?

#4127 3 years ago

Replaced shooter rod, red spring, barrel spring and tip around early December. Forgot to order a sleeve, can still get one. Worked awesome for a while. Could get the ball to go around to the far right so it drops for an upper flipper shot right back up the ramp. Couple weeks ago it seemed to get sluggish again. Noticed greasy looking residue on rod. No, I did not lube anything. Took it apart and cleaned it all again. Seems better but still seems off a bit. Was looking at everything involved and noticed that my ball trough is off from the shooter lane. You can see in pics that ball touches left side off trough and metal on right wall of lane. Judging by black wear on left side of trough it's always been this way. Thinking of thinning down wood on right side of lane to get ball to sit properly. That looks like it would make the shooter rod not line up with the ball though. Maybe try to sand the trough farther to the left? Anyone else have a similar issue?
Looked at it again today. Hard to tell from camera angle but I think I can slim down side piece of wood to 3/8" before rod alignment becomes an issue.
20210110_212234 (resized).jpg20210110_212234 (resized).jpg20210110_212309 (resized).jpg20210110_212309 (resized).jpg

#4128 3 years ago

You might want to try loosening the 4 screws inside the cabinet on the shooter housing. Adjust the housing to the right for a more centered position with the pinball. Might be worth a try before attempting to sand the trough. Good Luck!!

#4129 3 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

You might want to try loosening the 4 screws inside the cabinet on the shooter housing. Adjust the housing to the right for a more centered position with the pinball. Might be worth a try before attempting to sand the trough. Good Luck!!

I had my High Speed at the NW Pinball Show several years ago when I introduced my new clear ramp. Steve Richie was at the show and I asked him to stop by and see the new ramp. He asked to see it right away. Just the difference in the level of the machine at the show vs at my home, created a shooter problem similar to what you are experiencing.....if you open up your machine and then lift up on the right side, you will see the effect this has on the alignment of the shooter rod in relation to the center of the ball. This can be adjusted by loosening the shooter housing and then adjusting....

Sorry for the long story, but the end of the story is the best part. Steve Richie said, "you now how we fixed that at the factory?....2 by 4 and a big hammer!"

Good luck!

#4130 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

Replaced shooter rod, red spring, barrel spring and tip around early December. Forgot to order a sleeve, can still get one. Worked awesome for a while. Could get the ball to go around to the far right so it drops for an upper flipper shot right back up the ramp. Couple weeks ago it seemed to get sluggish again. Noticed greasy looking residue on rod. No, I did not lube anything. Took it apart and cleaned it all again. Seems better but still seems off a bit. Was looking at everything involved and noticed that my ball trough is off from the shooter lane. You can see in pics that ball touches left side off trough and metal on right wall of lane. Judging by black wear on left side of trough it's always been this way. Thinking of thinning down wood on right side of lane to get ball to sit properly. That looks like it would make the shooter rod not line up with the ball though. Maybe try to sand the trough farther to the left? Anyone else have a similar issue?
Looked at it again today. Hard to tell from camera angle but I think I can slim down side piece of wood to 3/8" before rod alignment becomes an issue.
[quoted image][quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/80#post-5967898

What I did to my machine is I lifted up the playfield and took out the two screws holding in the right side rail. I then found out where the ball would no longer rub the side rail and reinstalled the two screws on the underside of the playfield. Obviously if it’s rubbing more than just above the shooter rod just remove a couple more screws until the ball is not/barely touching the side rail.

#4131 3 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

These are LED Pinscore displays that have been on and fine for a little more than a month. I reseated both sides of the ribbon cable coming out of the MPU with no change. The board has a test button on it and when I press that it changes what is displayed, but it’s still not clear. Because the test button would just be sending info to the displays and not getting data from the MPU I have a feeling it’s the board that all of the displays plugged in. Any thoughts?

Has the cpu board had acid damage?

#4132 3 years ago

Another situation popped up. When I bought my HS it was missing the left hand top flasher bulb. Was kind of a minor issue at the time. Figured I would eventually put a bulb in. In the history of this machine some of the bulbs were replaced with leds, and I suspect some are not non-ghosting. I'm looking to get some leds soon to replace more bulbs.
Anyway, today I stole a flasher bulb from my backbox to try out the top flashers. I don't even know what they are tied to to make them flash. I know you need flasher bulbs in pairs for them to work. So I played a couple games and no flashing. I took a second bulb from the backbox to replace the one on the right. Right hand bulb looked new and is an 89. Backbox bulbs are 63s.
Played a few more games and still no flashing. Put game in test mode and they are not lighting. This game spent some of it's former life in a humid/moist environment but the lamp sockets look okay on the outside. Will have to remove them to get a clear look inside to see if contacts look bad. Wire connections at sockets seem okay, going to try and trace wiring tomorrow to see if I have any bad connections underneath.
Other than that, does anyone have any input as to anything else I can look for or check?

#4133 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

Another situation popped up. When I bought my HS it was missing the left hand top flasher bulb. Was kind of a minor issue at the time. Figured I would eventually put a bulb in. In the history of this machine some of the bulbs were replaced with leds, and I suspect some are not non-ghosting. I'm looking to get some leds soon to replace more bulbs.
Anyway, today I stole a flasher bulb from my backbox to try out the top flashers. I don't even know what they are tied to to make them flash. I know you need flasher bulbs in pairs for them to work. So I played a couple games and no flashing. I took a second bulb from the backbox to replace the one on the right. Right hand bulb looked new and is an 89. Backbox bulbs are 63s.
Played a few more games and still no flashing. Put game in test mode and they are not lighting. This game spent some of it's former life in a humid/moist environment but the lamp sockets look okay on the outside. Will have to remove them to get a clear look inside to see if contacts look bad. Wire connections at sockets seem okay, going to try and trace wiring tomorrow to see if I have any bad connections underneath.
Other than that, does anyone have any input as to anything else I can look for or check?

I've seen this on two HS machines. On both there was a break at the ceramic resistor on the board that powers the flashers.

#4134 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

You are correct in saying the bulbs are in pairs wired in series. So if one bulb burns out then neither bulb will work. So start by replacing both bulbs with known working bulbs. If you are using led flash bulbs, you need to insure the the lamp socket is wiring is polarity correct or they will not work. Also when you run a test for the flashers you need to run solenoid test (solenoid #22) and not a lamp test. During a game this flasher is controlled by the two roll over switches at the top of the game. If new bulbs don't work in solenoid test you can take a jumper wire with one end tied to the ground braid, touch the other end to the metal tab of Q-79. If they work with the jumper and not in test, you have a board issue. If they don't work in test or with the jumper you have a playfield issue.

aaa (resized).PNGaaa (resized).PNGbbb (resized).PNGbbb (resized).PNGccc (resized).PNGccc (resized).PNG
#4135 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I've seen this on two HS machines. On both there was a break at the ceramic resistor on the board that powers the flashers.

As far as I can tell both resistors are solid as well as the wires connected to the resistor board. Not an easy location!

#4136 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

You are correct in saying the bulbs are in pairs wired in series. So if one bulb burns out then neither bulb will work. So start by replacing both bulbs with known working bulbs. If you are using led flash bulbs, you need to insure the the lamp socket is wiring is polarity correct or they will not work. Also when you run a test for the flashers you need to run solenoid test (solenoid #22) and not a lamp test. During a game this flasher is controlled by the two roll over switches at the top of the game. If new bulbs don't work in solenoid test you can take a jumper wire with one end tied to the ground braid, touch the other end to the metal tab of Q-79. If they work with the jumper and not in test, you have a board issue. If they don't work in test or with the jumper you have a playfield issue.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, I wound up stealing two bulbs from the backbox flashers that were working. Haven't gotten replacements yet and figured I would just put the replacements in the backbox.
Yes, I was looking for them to flash during solenoid test not lamp test.
Did not know about insuring correct polarity for leds. Thought you just needed to clip one lead on the respective 330 ohm resistor.
If you could be so kind as to point me at the metal tab of Q79 that would be awesome. I have a manual but have to be honest and say I have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me.....
Found it! Touch jumper to the part that looks like a mounting tab......

20210112_224524 (resized).jpg20210112_224524 (resized).jpg
#4137 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

If you could be so kind as to point me at the metal tab of Q79 that would be awesome.

ddd (resized).jpgddd (resized).jpgfff (resized).PNGfff (resized).PNG
#4138 3 years ago

Your a fast learner!

#4139 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Your a fast learner!

Finally found them in the manual, then I could find Q78. Then found Q 80. Took a bit to find Q79. Tried jumping with machine on, and in game mode. Nada. Did try and make sure to scrape the jumper around to get contact. Guess I'm back to chasing wires! And of course they are all "down there" where it's hardest to see.

#4140 3 years ago

I am going through my whole machine replacing old capacitors that have high equivalent series resistance. There are two caps on little boards associated with the hideout relays which lets them use 50V like the flippers. For some reason there is a similar looking relay near the left outlane kick back solenoid but it still uses the 25V circuit and that relay has a diode and resistor on a little board but no cap. I cannot find any diagrama showing these little boards and want to make sure the cap isn't just missing.

#4141 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

Guess I'm back to chasing wires!

The positive power for the top flasher bulbs is a pair of red wires on the left flash bulb socket. It needs to be on the center pin of the socket just like my pic except these are orange wires. The other wire should be a brown wire connected to the side terminal. This brown wire goes over to the right bulb socket and should connect to the center pin. The side terminal should have a light orange wire on it, it will go to the resistor board and connect to both resistors. A black wire will connect to the other end of the 330 ohm resistor. A blue/black wire will connect to the other end of the 5 ohm resistor. You will need to remove the black wire or lift one end of the 330 ohm resistor to keep the leds from staying lit all the time. If this is wired correctly then take your jumper wire and connect it to the ground braid and the other end you BRIEFLY touch it to the light orange wire, the flash lamps should light. If that works then touch the jumper to the blue/black wire. If they don't work then the 5 ohm resistor is bad.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4142 3 years ago

20210113_125639 (resized).jpg20210113_125639 (resized).jpg

Not sure what happened to my typing.
All appears wired as you describe. Only difference being there are two black wires together on the end of the 330 ohm resistor. The blue black wire looks like yellow with a thin blue line and black stripes. Don't have an alligator clip so I had to twist jumper around ground braid. No flashing occurred from touching either wire.

#4143 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

[quoted image]
Not sure what happened to my typing.
All appears wired as you describe. Only difference being there are two black wires together on the end of the 330 ohm resistor. The blue black wire looks like yellow with a thin blue line and black stripes. Don't have an alligator clip so I had to twist jumper around ground braid. No flashing occurred from touching either wire.

Since it didn't work when grounding, you either have a broken wire (orange or brown) or you don't have power on the red wire. Start by testing for power on the red wire. Then test the brown wire at the right lamp. Lastly test for power on the orange wire at the resistor.

#4144 3 years ago

Progress-sort of. Tested for power at red wire. 25v. Tested at brown wire on right lamp socket-nada. For giggles I tested orange wire at resistor- nada. Went back and did it again. Same results. Now I check brown wire for continuity, says good. Now I start checking bulbs, sockets etc.. So it turns out, that the left lamp socket is bent upward enough that the little rivet looking piece is touching the screw that holds the socket in place. Bent lamp socket straight again and boom! 25v at each location! Went back to touching a jumper to Q79. The snap of a few sparks, a quick whiff of ozone, and the lamp blazed forth in all it's glory! Went to solenoid test-nada. So what do I have to look forward to in a board issue?

20210113_210942 (resized).jpg20210113_210942 (resized).jpg

#4145 3 years ago
Quoted from Hangernade:

So what do I have to look forward to in a board issue?

Do you have a logic probe?

#4146 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Do you have a logic probe?

No, but are the $20 ones on Amazon sufficient?

#4149 3 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Has the cpu board had acid damage?

Not that I can see and I have had NVRAM in there for a while. I flipped the ribbon from the MPU and that didn't change anything. I reversed it so the red on both sides was opposite from what it normally is and that cleared it up. So I'll order a new ribbon cable so the red wire is pointing to the correct pin.

#4150 3 years ago

A previous owner replaced the two bulbs next to the flippers, one on each side, with leds. They seem to take turns being bright or dim at random. Could these be not_ non ghosting bulbs? Noticed on Comet's bulbs they are marked "NG". Hard to see in pic but the ones I have installed only say 6vac.

20210114_201853 (resized).jpg20210114_201853 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 6,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 126.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/83?hl=hangernade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.