High Speed Teardown Text File -No Photos- (unless added later by others)
Sequence and Notes:
* Underfield connectors: Mark, disconnect and push through hole in field, if possible.
* Top Left Flasher: You will need a hot iron for this. 2 Red wires, 1 brown wire. Rounded head wood screw.
* Ramp Traffic Light: Two screws into ramp.
* Plastic 541-21 over flasher: Two screws, one nut.
* Plastic 541-13: Three rounded wood screws.
* Left Kickout wireform: 5/16 nut and washer on sling post; two 1/4" head long wood screws; clamp at top.
* Left Kickout feed: One large head rounded wood screw
* Plastic "Don't drink and drive": Two rounded wood screws.
* Plastic 541-4: Three round head wood screws; 1 long panhead screw.
* Right Kickout wireform: 5/16" nut with washer on sling post; two 1/4" head long wood screws; clamp at top.
* Right Kickout feed: One large head rounded wood screw.
* Top right corner: Three long panhead wood screws.
* Main Ramp Assembly: Two screws at entrance; two small machine screws at top bracket; 1 at exit; 2 on entrance support bracket.
* Top left corner: 1 rounded wood screw.
* Plastic 541-15 over upper left 3-bank: 2 nuts
* Plastic "Drive 55 and Stay Alive": 1 long panhead screw, nut at bottom and right side.
* Plastic 541-17 over center 3-bank: 1 nut, 1 long panhead screw.
* Pop bumper caps: 2 small wood screws each.
* Plastic 541-1: 2 long panhead wood screws; 1 nut over saucer.
* Ramp exit flange: 2 wood
* Rt Spinner (S.Mon.): 1 long wood with steel riser; 1 wood.
* Center Spinner (S.D.): 2 long wood with steel risers; ring on left side.
* Left Spinner (By Sh): 1 long wood with steel riser on right; 1 wood screw.
I'll finish this up tomorrow
* Plastic over left 1-2-3: 1 long panhead; 2 wood; 1 nut.
* Left Slingshot: nut on bottom post with washers. Top posts open (washers left from before)
* Left flip inlane: 1 long wood at top with white spacer; 2 long machine screws; 1 long panhead.
* Right Slingshot: Nut with washer on lower post; top is open except for washers left from before.
* Right flip inlane: 2 long machine; 1 long panhead.
* Plastic over 4-5-6: 2 nuts; 1 wood screw.
* Apron: 2 screws at hangers; slide forward and lift off.
* Rubber rings and plastic posts.
* Left hideout metal rail, switch and flasher sockets: 6 wood screws.
* Right hideout metal rails: 9 wood screws; 1 1/4" hex head in retainer / rail behind flipper.
Reassemble in reverse order.