Player_View.jpg
Ugly_White_Spot.jpg
Side_View2.jpg
Ball_View.jpg
Car_Mount2.jpg
Car_Mount1.jpg
1065082969.jpg
20151002_103736.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Freeplay40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I've been chilling in the High Speed Club thread. Have provided ramps to all who showed initial interest and announced a "last call" for the time being while I help my son prepare for the NW Pinball Show the first week in June. I anticipate making more in June provided there is still interest. Details, photos,a short video and the history are contained in the High Speed Club thread, pages 9-16. New ramp eliminated the need for the ramp cover and is much quieter than the stock black ramp. Couple photos attached. Note relocation of stop light.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/11

IMG_0421.JPGIMG_0421.JPG IMG_0428.JPGIMG_0428.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Receiving requests for the price and added some photos as well as a link to a short video.

The basic ramp will have a flap installed and all holes drilled for mounting. The stop light holes will be handled on a case by case basis. Either you want them or not. Reason for this is should you decide to relocate like I did, then to be clean will not want those holes drilled.
All aspects of the ramp and even a video of it in action are included within the High Speed Club thread…basically pages 9-16.

Goal was to produce a clear ramp and eliminate the need for the ramp cover. Additional benefit discovered after produced is that the new clear ramp is much quieter.

Ramp $90
Shipping/handling $15

So if you just want the ramp and can do your own assembly, total cost at this time will be $105

Along the way I came up with some options if you are interested.

Option 1. Send me your mounting parts and I will assemble/rivet. Beyond the flap, there are 7 other rivets necessary to attach the hardware to the ramp. For testing, I had tried using screws but quickly found they interfered with ball travel. So unless you are going to grind down the screw heads, rivets should really be used. This option would require that you send me your mounting parts and then I will rivet and test fit in my game. This option will allow you to immediately install in your game when you get it back. Cost for riveting and assembly $20... Photo of necessary parts attached.

Option 2 On the inside uphill curve of the ramp is a ¾” by about 6” metal ball guide. If your game is like most this piece of metal is probably beat up. This piece is just a chromed one side piece of metal… not stainless. I also offer a thinner, stronger piece of polished spring steel to replace this. Cost for this piece is $5

So in summary:

Ramp, drilled and entrance flap installed $90
Shipping to you $15
Option 1. I rivet and assemble using your parts $20
Option 2. New ball guide metal $5

So far most orders have opted for everything, mostly due to the fact that few have a rivet press.
I can accept Paypal at [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9A90VD52m8A?autoplay=1&rel=0

IMG_0424.JPGIMG_0424.JPG IMG_0414.JPGIMG_0414.JPG IMG_0420.JPGIMG_0420.JPG
#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Well done.
If I still owned by HS, I'd be all over this. That old black ramp looks like crap compared to this thing.
Again, well done!

I've of course been looking at only the clear ramp in mine and when I see the photos of the black ones, I'm really glad I did this. Others are working on additional mods like decals for the ramp as well as a police car, unit #504 of course, under the left side of the ramp. I relocated my stoplight and now thinking maybe I need a new design. Fun stuff.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from sven:

This is looking great! My High Speed is quite worn, but if I ever restore it, I hope these ramps will still be for sale!

At the moment I have three left. I will be making more after the NW Pinball show in Seattle the first week of June.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

That looks nice, Freeplay! It gives HS a whole new look. Im curious to see a future Tron-like mod with color changing rope lights that change from green to red with the traffic light

I lay awake at night and think of things like this. There are new programmable color changing LED's that my son is working with... I'll have to talk to him.

#11 9 years ago

So at the moment I have 7 ramps to assemble once I receive the guy's parts in the mail and, I think, 2 ramps not spoken for. Kind of focusing on the NW Pinball Show right now and will have my High Speed with the new ramp in it in the show. Will see if that generates any interest for more. But, I have ordered more supplies and enough plastic for another 24. So there will be more in June.

#14 9 years ago

Congrats on the High Speed! It is really a great game. There's another thread for the High Speed Club. Ramp info started on page 9 thought 14 or 15. There is also a part detailing the relocation of the stop light off the ramp. Put you on my "interested" list.

#15 9 years ago

So... Got a reprieve from helping my son with his project for the NW Pinball Show on June 6th. I have my High Speed pretty dialed in now with the new playfield and of course, new ramp. So it's ready for the show. All that combined with forecast rain (Seattle...big surprise, huh?) I will start making more ramps tomorrow. Should have another dozen available next week. Hoping the show in Seattle generates some more interest.

Thanks to all who have purchased so far and the kind words. I think I'm going to try another one after this. I don't like to just reproduce something, I want to try and improve something. I think with High Speed the clear ramp was a good first choice. I am going to look at other System 11's with black ABS ramps and see if I can identify another that could use an update.

#17 9 years ago

NW Pinball show is in a few weeks. Will be looking at System 11 (and 9) games and taking photos.

#20 9 years ago

Formed 12 more clear ramps for High Speed today. Should be ready in a day of two.

#25 9 years ago

Answer to the second question first. NO>>>DON"T BORE THE HOLE BIGGER. When the game wiring harness was made, the male connector should have been put on the wires that attach to the diverter switch plate that is riveted to the bottom of the ramp. Instead, they put the larger female plug on the wires connected to the diverter. The playfield itself has a slot that the male plug would fit through. But since they did them backward it won't fit. So...the immediate solution is..(This will be easy if you have the playfield out of the cabinet)...you need to loosen the three screws on the right side that hold the playfield backboard on (There are three one each side). A little tough to reach if the playfield is in the game, but it can be done. Once those three screws are loosened, you can give the back board a little "rap" and it will come unstuck from the playfield on the right side. This combined with popping the two rubber loose that go around the diverter and you will be able to pull the plug up through. Earlier in the thread I did show photos of how I relocated the stop light. In those photos you can see the screws in the back board that I am talking about. For future, it would be best to reverse the plugs.

Now Question 1. Not sure which screws you are talking about. There are two screws on the front of the diverter plate that hold the diverter cover on. Are those the screws you're talking about? If so, do you not have a diverter cover? Maybe a photo?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

(I'm not in front of the machine atm) -- are you saying the best solution is remove the male and female side of the wires and reverse them, since the male connector will make it through the hole?
Brilliant! This is exactly why I like to ask questions on Pinside before going into surgery blind... I have a hunch there's a smarter way, but it doesn't mean I'll be the one to see the solution first.
thanks!
-mof

If you have the ability to crimp new connectors, yes that is the best ultimate solution.

#28 9 years ago

With testing the new ramp I have obviously taken in and out of the game more times than I can remember. Finally took the time to reverse the plugs on the diverter today so I don't have to remove the back board any more. Can't believe I waited this long.

#29 9 years ago

Any Pinsiders going to the NW Pinball Show next week.... My High Speed with the clear ramp will be at the show.

1 week later
#30 9 years ago

Put my High Speed in the NW Pinball Show that opened today. Asked Steve Richie to check out a modification I did to my High Speed. He said, "let's go see it right now". Was very impressed with the new clear ramp. Even played a couple games.

SR2a.jpgSR2a.jpg
SR3.JPGSR3.JPG
SR4.JPGSR4.JPG

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

Stop Light Relocation. So far with the new ramps shipped, most have opted to relocate the stop light to the left rear corner. The existing wire harness will not reach the new location. Options are to splice in wire extensions or create a 12" "extension cord". I've made one for mine and for a playfield swap I'm doing right now. This will plug right into the existing Molex plugs on your game. Can make these available with future ramp orders for $8.

Stop Light Extension.JPGStop Light Extension.JPG
#35 9 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

In the picture of the required hardware, what is the long L-shaped piece, 2nd from the left? I don't seem to have that.

It's a cover that attaches to the front of the piece to its left... Covers the switches underneath the ramp.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Wish I would have seen this before I bought a new black one a week or so ago..

You'll just have to play lots of games so you break the black one! There were a couple guys who were in the same boat as you and resold their black ones.

#39 9 years ago

You can make one pretty easily. One guy that was going to buy one of my ramps thought he was missing the piece, so just for fun took a playfield side rail (stainless steel) that was rusted in spots and cut a piece out of it and made one.

1 month later
#41 9 years ago

Last Call for new High Speed clear ramps....for now. I made 5 more ramps and now I will stop making them until probably late this fall...or time permitting based on weather. I know... weather???. I live in Seattle and you know our reputation for rain... So when it's nice you just have to take advantage. If it rains and there are requests I'll likely do them. I'm doing a clear and blue for Space Station in the next week or two then will likely do the same there...hold off until fall.

Last call ramps 1.JPGLast call ramps 1.JPG Last call ramps 2.JPGLast call ramps 2.JPG
#44 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

AAHH is this the mounting hardware you mention? aka the $20 to rivet?

The switch plate, the right hand side bracket, and the entrance bracket all should be riveted. Flap riveting is included with the ramp.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

how about a clear ramp for F-14?
-c

I have an F-14 and it is definitely on my list to do. That particular ramp typically does not get a lot of abuse, so plastic selection is broader. This particular ramp I am confident could be done in acrylic (High Speed was done in PETG). That opens up a full range of colors to use. I will be doing a transparent blue for Space Station in the next few days. The blue is gorgeous. If I did clear it would be PETG.

#48 9 years ago

Ramp with flap $90
New Ball Guide $5
Assembly $20 (Based on just your ramp parts shipped to me) (I Also polish your metal parts)
Shipping and handling $15

Total $130

That price is based on you removing your parts from your ramp and just shipping the parts to me. I will dismantle the parts from your ramp for no additional charge, but if you want your old ramp back, add $5 for additional shipping...Total $135

Have 2 left for sale right now. Will make more in the late Fall.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from prock:

I like the new location of the stop light. Too bad that flasher in the back left corner is in plain sight now through the ramp. Any ideas on how to conceal it? Perhaps a red dome attached to the backboard? Nice work Freeplay40!

I thought about remounting the flasher through the back board with a dome over it. Then I thought about re-tasking both of them..... Then I started on the Space Station ramp...DOH!. I'll get back to it this Fall....I Hope!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from GreyhoundAggie:

I can see the appeal of this after getting my High Speed yesterday. I think I will leave it alone until I have played it more. But it would definitely make it more eye appealing. I will hit you up on this at some point for sure.

I'm down to my last 2 ramps...But don't worry... I will make more this Fall!

#54 9 years ago

Time Out! The High Speed clear ramps are sold out for the time being. Want to enjoy a little Summer (rare thing in Seattle)....of course after I finish the first round of Space Station ramps. I will make more soon, so if interested let me know... Mark

1 week later
#56 9 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

When you get back on these, i'm interested.
I'll try and locate some core parts so i don't need to remove anything from my High Speed and get them out to you.

I'm just about to complete my first round of Space Station clear and transparent blue ramps, then will be taking it a little easy for some Summer. Would not take me long to whip a few out. Stay in touch.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from GreyhoundAggie:

That sounds good. I will look into this as well more. My High Speed ramp is pretty yellowed and beat down.

Been playing mine for a couple months now. Very quiet compared to the old one...Also, no need for that cover any more!

3 weeks later
#62 9 years ago
Quoted from adii:

This is AWESOME! Great job Freeplay40. I'm in for the next run.

When I was set up to form the Space Station ramps, I went ahead and formed some more for High Speed... So have 4 or 5 available if interested.

2 weeks later
#66 9 years ago
Quoted from hiljak:

Im interested in one of these ramps? Are any available currently?

Yes they are available. Actually forming some more today.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from hiljak:

Cool. Sent you a PM. Do you also sell the translucent pop bumper caps on your machine in the first pic of this thread?

I still have my original pop caps, but decided to go with the transparent red ones. Available at most parts providers.... Here's Marco's...

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8254-9

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from TrainH2o:

OK, what is the preferred method of ordering? Do I PM you the options I want first, or just PayPal you and put that info in the comments?
Also, how is your traffic light mounted on the back of the playfield?
Has anyone made decals or a plastic to cover the ugliness, that shows under the ramp? I say ugly, because it would be on my HS.

I detailed the stop light relocation in the High Speed Club thread....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/15

Page 15... Sending PM

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from TrainH2o:

OK, what is the preferred method of ordering? Do I PM you the options I want first, or just PayPal you and put that info in the comments?
Also, how is your traffic light mounted on the back of the playfield?
Has anyone made decals or a plastic to cover the ugliness, that shows under the ramp? I say ugly, because it would be on my HS.

As far as under the ramp, there have been a lot of ideas tossed out, but frankly I don't even notice it on mine. I did however replace the two GI lights with red LED's so they weren't glaring at me.

#76 9 years ago

I am presently forming the next batch of High Speed ramps. I have exchanged pm's with those interested at this time. If you would like one at this time let me know so I can make enough... Within 2 weeks I will also produce another batch of the blue Space Station ramps.....and... in the meantime.. with the help of another Pinsider, I will begin the next ramp project.

#77 9 years ago

Always a good day when these come out of the final bath...
HS092714.JPGHS092714.JPG

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Put me down for an F14. Great mods you are doing for these sys11s, I have dreamed about a non-black ramp for F14 for years.

I started a list just for you! #1

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

oooo clear f 14 ramp sounds awesome. In for a High Speed one too I think. Time to set up the High Speed and see.

I will be doing the F-14 in both clear and colors. It's been a while since I had it apart, but clearly there is riveting involved, so I expect I will probably offer what I did with High Speed and that is the option for me to assemble the ramp from original parts. I'm excited to do the F-14...Because I have one!

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Awesome man. Does that mean we send you the original with everything attached, you remove and apply to the new? If so, does this destroy the original ramp, or are you able to remove and still maintain the original too, in case some purist down the road wants the black one?

I haven't looked real close at mine yet, but can see riveted parts. Generally I would identify the parts necessary to remove from yours to send to me, then I would attach to the new ramp...polishing parts if necessary. If someone wanted to send me the whole ramp for me to do the disassembly, I would simply charge a little more for the return shipping on the new and the old ones. Old ramp should fine.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Any thoughts on the blue Pinbot ramp as well, in a transparent blue maybe?

Maybe...but would be a while since I've already committed to 2 others I want to do. I am limited at the moment as to the size of ramps I can do. Basically I need to build a bigger oven which I hope to do very soon. Always good to hear what people want and frankly that can drive me in a certain direction.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

My High Speed ramp should be getting to mark today, can't wait

It's here! Working on it now.

#89 9 years ago

I don't think I've ever posted a new assembled High Speed ramp. Also some photos of the metal before and after polishing. This one shipped out today to jcar302!

IMG_0580.JPGIMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0582.JPGIMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0581.JPGIMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0586.JPGIMG_0586.JPG

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from uphamj:

Freeplay
If you do make a F-14 ramp you can put me down for one as well. As you know I am working on my HS so I am in no hurry.
Justin

On my list

1 month later
#97 9 years ago

I'm working diligently on a couple new ramps. I went ahead and formed 5 more ramps for High Speed and have sold 2... So three left. That's all for now. I will make more if there is interest after I complete the 2 new ramps I'm working on now.

Thanks to all who have purchased and for the great responses!

#103 9 years ago

Last call for alcohol... I mean clear High Speed ramps. Only one left and probably won't get back to them until after the first of the year.

Thanks everyone!

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Apparently not, since you'll be looking at blank space. Exactly how is it better playing. Does it have an escalator to make sure the ball makes it up every time. it should play like the original.

Don't worry... You can still buy the more expensive stock black ones that require the cover over the ramp.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from zosofan:

Hey there,
Just stumbled onto this thread. I'll take the last one. I'll round up the parts and pm you with the details.
eye thank ewe
zosofan

PM sent

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Did you make wire harness for stop light relocation that I could purchase?
Thanks
Dan

Sure... I can make you one.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from TrainH2o:

I assume you can reuse the old plastic housings. What are the crimp on connectors called, and is there a specific size?

It's kind of hard to reuse the old ones unless you have a pin extractor tool...If you are ordering the pins, might as well just order the male and female plugs. Plug and pin size is .062

1 week later
#123 9 years ago

I had a couple requests for ramps after I had run out, so went ahead and produced 5 more. So if any interest at this time I have three available.....Mark

1 week later
#127 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Hard to say, the previous ramp was blown out so I was unable to play with it.

Mine was in good shape when I swapped it out. I find the swoop to the ball up the ramp much smoother and clearly much quieter than rattling up that black one.

1 week later
#130 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

So how's my F14 ramp #1 coming? Do I get a #1 plaque with mine, autographed?
Are you making a Pinbot as well? (The correct answer is yes!)
Do you have any HS's left btw?

LOL... seriously. F-14 is still on my list. The Genesis ramps are proving to be very difficult due to a bad design (not conducive to forming without telltale "marks" in the plastic) so I have been redesigning my machine to accommodate the process. Hope to test the new design tomorrow. Then I will be on to the Swords of Fury ramps and then the F-14 ramp. I don't own a SOF anymore, but I do own an F-14, so really excited to do that one.

After those I will be doing the Space Shuttle and then possibly Pinbot.

As far as the High Speed ramps, I did make some more and have 3 left at the moment.

2 weeks later
#135 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm wrapping up my HS shop job.
Hoping to install the ramp tomorrow.
It looks like I'll need to drill a hole in it though. It's missing the hole for the "ball hang-up" wire that's on the left orbit shot.

PM sent

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm wrapping up my HS shop job.
Hoping to install the ramp tomorrow.
It looks like I'll need to drill a hole in it though. It's missing the hole for the "ball hang-up" wire that's on the left orbit shot.

Due to the new shape of the ramp, that ball hang up wire is not needed.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I can’t believe these have not sold out. I almost want to by one in case I ever get another HS.

I've sold out a few times, but when someone wants one, I just make 3 or 4 more.

2 months later
#147 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetmex:

OK, So, First, can I still get one of these? Second, maybe I missed it in a previous post, but are these lexan? Thanks, Greg

Yes I still make them. No, they are not made of Lexan... PETG. On a scale of durability with acrylic on one end and Lexan on the other end, PETG is roughly in the center. While Lexan can be easily vacuum formed at very thin thicknesses, it is much more difficult when the product gets thicker. Typically I use 1/8" material. Lexan can retain moisture and in order to prepare it for thermo forming, it needs to be dried in a ventilated oven at about 140 degrees for up to a week. If that moisture is not removed, the plastic will bubble...just like boiling.

The ramp itself is $90. This includes the entrance flap installed. I also offer some extras. The metal parts on the ramp are riveted and few are set up to do the riveting, so I offer to do it for them for $20. This requires that you send me the metal parts off your ramp so that I can install them on the new ramp... I also polish the metal pieces to make them look good. Next, there is a metal ball guide on the inside of the uphill turn. Most are beat to crap so I also offer a spring steel replacement for another $5. Lastly, most have opted to relocate the stop light to the left rear corner. This requires that the wiring harness for the light be extended about 12". There are 4 leads which need to be extended...OR...I alos sell a Molex extension harness that will plug right in for the relocation...another $8

So..

Ramp with flap and predrilled $90
Shipping/handling $15

Options:
Assembly with your parts $20
New ball guide $5
Wire harness extension $8

Total package for everything $138

Most have opted for the whole deal. Also note that I do not drill into the ramp for the stop light mounting in it's original location. If you choose to keep the light there you will need to position the light, mark and drill those holes.

2 months later
#149 8 years ago

Generally I turn them in one day... Might be a little tough at this very moment as I am getting ready for the NW Pinball show next weekend as well as finishing the Swords of Fury ramps. I had one guy send me his parts on a Monday and he had the finish product back in his hands on Friday.

#150 8 years ago

BTW...I am forming another batch of them this week.

1 week later
#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I've also started work on a road decal for the underside. I'll be test fitting this tonight. Should look awesome!

Will be interested to see if your decal can work. The ramp has more "rounding" to it than the original. Did this to contain the ball and eliminate the need for the ugly cover. Anyway, if by chance the decal cannot handle the curvature of the ramp, another alternative would be to actually paint the roadbed on. Typically I think Krylon paint has degraded in quality over the years...However, this new product they have, Krylon Fusion for Plastic is a very awesome product. I have used it for "black" ramps with a result that is not only very durable (I prepaint the underside before machining out of the molds and with all the cutting, handling and sanding hold up very well) but the finish is awesome...very shiny...like black patton leather!

BTW, last year at the NW Pinball show when Steve Richie checked out my ramp (big thumbs up by the "man"), his initial observation was...it would look great with a roadbed on it!

#158 8 years ago

Nice work! Steve Richie would approve!

3 months later
#189 8 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Would love one of those road track stickers someone was making for the clear ramp. More please!

Drano made those....see earlier in this thread. They would need to be installed before the ramp is riveted together since they go on the underside. Drano did his own riveting. He only made a few and they sold out quickly. When I showed the new ramp to Steve Richie at the NW Pinball show, he loved it and also thought it would look cool with a roadbed.

#192 8 years ago

Check out the High Speed game thread... Looks like someone is going to make the ramp decals for both the clear and the stock black ramp... Since he is making them for the black ramp, is he planning on a decal for the top side????

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-club-dispatch-this-is-504-we-have-a-club-now-over/page/27#post-2720414

#194 8 years ago

That's pretty cool. Nice to see other mods associated to my ramp!!!

3 months later
3 weeks later
#208 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballyhoo:

Freeplay40 could you come back to me about this?

pm sent...

1 month later
4 months later
#213 7 years ago
Quoted from Jlescher19:

Please provide ordering instructions for the HS clear ramp.

Ordering info is on the first page of this thread. The only thing I have added is a Molex extension harness ($8) for those that want to relocate the stop light to the left rear corner and I do not pre-drill for the stop light to be mounted on the ramp.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-clear-ramp

2 months later
#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Did anyone have to modify their play fields to get it to fit? Seems like I need to make the step a little larger towards the inside of the step to get it to sit flat. I would also need to notch the ramp for the narrow plastic above the traffic signals and also where the ramp comes close to the right side if the cab?

pm sent to call me....

9 months later
#218 6 years ago

Yes, I still make them and they are available.

1 year later
#226 5 years ago
Quoted from Chynnalou:

This is what I did. Blue & red flasher caps from marco

While I've had a clear ramp longer than anyone, I have the 2 flashers in the back disconnected. I did have a similar thought of domed flashers, but I envisioned mounting them through the back board.....like on F-14 Tomcat.

2 weeks later
#236 5 years ago
Quoted from Bellagio:

Just ordered mine, should look great with the new pf! Can't wait!

You will also notice with mine that it plays much quieter than the original black rattle trap ramp!

2 months later
#241 4 years ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Freeplay40, Are you still making these? I'd like to get on the list if possible. Thanks!

PM sent...

4 months later
#249 4 years ago

Been a while since I posted in here. Usually I just reply back for those interested in these ramps via email and I've had a lot of requests for this ramp recently. Since there is a lot involved with this ramp I started copying and pasting the detail for this one in the emails. Thought I'd just post it here....

High Speed is one of the ramps that I offer assembly on as well as a couple other "options". There are three metal pieces on the original ramp that must be transferred to the new ramp...Specifically...the large bracket on the left side, the main plate under the center and the small bracket at the exit. These pieces need to be riveted to the new ramp. I offer to do this as well as polish all the metal for $20...it's a good deal if you are not set up to rivet....almost everyone has me do the assembly...I've assembled over 100 of them. Additionally, most have opted to relocate the stop light to the left rear corner. This requires an extension to the games wire harness and I offer a Molex extension to make this easier. Lastly, the ball guide on the uphill inside turn is usually pretty beat up...I can install your old one or I offer a new spring steel piece for that for $5.

The ramp itself is available in clear or transparent red.

So, in summary...

New clear ramp w/flap $90
Transparent red ramp w/flap $100
Shipping $16

Options:

Assembly with your parts $20
Molex Harness extension $8
New ball guide $5

Obviously for me to do the assembly, you would need to remove the parts and send them to me. As far as the stop light is concerned, I do not predrill for it to me mounted on the ramp.. You would need to do that and if you decide to do that, I will instruct you on how to do it.

If I do the assembly, I can turn them in just one day.

1 year later
#252 3 years ago
Quoted from SMP14:

FreePlay40 i sent you an email, im super interested in getting the red ramp. I hope by chance you still make them!

pm sent

2 months later
#254 3 years ago

The ramp was designed to not need a cover.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Freeplay40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-clear-ramp?tu=Freeplay40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.