Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fr_262_size640.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Seriously, The Pinball Arcade is WAY too easy. Just got 4,401,372,040. Reached Grand Finale. 5 or 6 extra balls. Several Midnight Madness modes. Lots of trap door awards. 2 extra balls from the pinball video mode alone (I won both times). In my opinion ToM gives out too many extra balls. Either that or this game's physics are too predictable. Heck, I can easily rack up Midnight Madness millions by shooting the trunk with the right flipper, bounce passing from the left, nudge, repeat without getting a single tilt warning. I got one warning that entire game.

Post about your crazy Theatre of Magic Pinball Arcade scores here!

fr_262_size640.jpg

#2 7 years ago

anyone following them on facebook? they just released new tables a couple hours ago for IOS (medievel madness and bride of pinbot)

#3 7 years ago

Yep, standard video game. Lack of variations of shots and you can tend to hold the ball of the ramps easier etc. Going to be a while before pinball on video is just as random as that on the real thing.

#4 7 years ago

You should try MM. I am getting 5 or 6 shot combos I know I would never hit on a real machine. Gives you a chance to see more of the DMD animations on the upside.

#5 7 years ago

ToM is too easy as crashy said there..

How's your black hole score?

I have all 6 released tables right now and have the GC on all but black hole and MM (which my gf owns on). That game is pure evil.

#6 7 years ago

just got the download this morning and paid $4.99 for both BOP and MM....i dont really care for these games on the phone but it gives me something to do while commuting back and forth from work

#7 7 years ago

also they could have done color dmd's

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

but it gives me something to do while commuting back and forth from work

Playing games on your phone during your commute to work?? Hope you have a good insurance

#9 7 years ago

on the bus of course, i work in Manhattan take the bus in every morning.. either play games, listen to music or

#10 7 years ago

Yeah, you can hit that rocket ramp on bop all day. I've played a fair amount of regular real life bop and never came close to joining the Billionaires Club twice in one game.

That said, I have a real hard time hitting the trunk in TOM and although I haven't tried too much the castle in MM. I think those shots are both easier in real life.

#11 7 years ago

for the trunk, just flip at the beginning of the right flipper when it comes down the inlane, hits the trunk almost every time.

MM, only shoot for the castle if the drawbridge is up, or if you're destroying the castle. don't mess with that gate unless you're in multiball, that goes for real life as well. It's a dangerous shot.

#12 7 years ago

My score is 1,350,467,570 on TOM.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, MI

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside