5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Tlw7409
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

026C8B0A-3A32-406D-84B8-4F4A6D3E8D77 (resized).jpeg
    E4A0BC08-0C0E-413C-A151-12AB621FC882 (resized).jpeg
    998CC58D-5872-4EAD-BD2C-C665C0EC2917 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

#1 5 months ago

Anybody have a good way to display high scores on your EMs? Digital or analog? Signs?

#2 5 months ago

Gottleib AAB games provided a white space for a grease pencil

pasted_image (resized).png
    #3 5 months ago

I can’t remember his name but there is a guy here in MN who sells a kit you can enter a high score into an LCD module that fits into the apron

#4 5 months ago

Tan man… let me see if I can find him

#5 5 months ago

TheEMScoreKeeper.com

I have an OLED display that is mainly used for Gottlieb Pins because they have a small opening behind the instruction card. Williams usually has a bigger opening so I made a version that will support an LCD.

Let me know if you have questions.

026C8B0A-3A32-406D-84B8-4F4A6D3E8D77 (resized).jpeg998CC58D-5872-4EAD-BD2C-C665C0EC2917 (resized).jpegE4A0BC08-0C0E-413C-A151-12AB621FC882 (resized).jpeg
    #6 5 months ago

You can buy cheap removable contact paper that is chalkboard. Put it on a wall and start keeping score.

#7 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tlw7409:

TheEMScoreKeeper.com
    I have an OLED display that is mainly used for Gottlieb Pins because they have a small opening behind the instruction card. Williams usually has a bigger opening so I made a version that will support an LCD.
    Let me know if you have questions.

That is REALLY cool! I do have a few questions:
    1) Do you have a link to the installation PDF? I did not see that on your site.
    2) Do you offer any multi-purchase discounts?

I only have 7 pinball machines right now, but I'm sure some people have many more than that! This is an elegant solution.

LTR

#8 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tonup69:

That is REALLY cool! I do have a few questions:
    1) Do you have a link to the installation PDF? I did not see that on your site.
    2) Do you offer any multi-purchase discounts?
    I only have 7 pinball machines right now, but I'm sure some people have many more than that! This is an elegant solution.
    LTR

We have an installation video on our site you can watch as you install your kit. We designed a step-by-step pdf and it ended up being too long and unnecessary. We figured a video install guide would be easier to follow and preferred by most anyway.

We can offer discounts for larger orders, mainly pinball repair shops, that would like to offer these to their clients.

Let me know if you have any questions! Happy to help.

Tanner

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!