(Topic ID: 115392)

High rez pics of WWE LE (and Pro gameplay video)

By Aurich

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif
2015-01-14 02.11.59 (Medium).jpg
nuts.jpg
IMG_0165.JPG
wwe_pin.jpg
imgres.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider porkchopexpress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Glad you could apologize for acting like an ass. And of course $50 says your another non new pinbuyer of any brand. I can say it since I apologized for it despite being proven right again and again.

I'll take that bet.
How bout we both put our money where our mouths are.

#37 9 years ago

Awesome. Its a bet.
Why donate it all to pside? I'm good with pside getting 10% and winner gets the rest.

#42 9 years ago

A bet is a bet so no adjusting the bet.

You were calling out BoozeMarlin in your post. I'll get you confirmation that he is a new pin buyer and the order was placed BEFORE your comment was posted.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

That still works and worth you proving my point !
Glad to pay 50 to have another freakig old ass pin non new Pin buyer talking shite about what we new pin buyers are dealing with .
It's two different worlds and annoying two share it with.
It's great sharing the good and bad with folks in the same journey but just a fn joke to read these posts by poseurs .
I don't hang out in threads that have nothing to do with interests so why do you???

Here is the info. Is paypal ok with you sending me $45 and $5 to pinside?

IMG_0165.JPGIMG_0165.JPG
#48 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice try, but check the fine print at the bottom of your pic there -- that's clearly a used Hobbit LE!

That's comedy gold. Haha

#56 9 years ago

Bret Hart and his family are from Calgary. All of them are wrestling legends. Don't know why you hate the pin so much before playing it but thanks for the expert opinion. Maybe play a few games on it when it comes out. You might like it. Even if you hate the theme. Different strokes, Pal.

PS: I will never sell my wrestling dolls & I love naked dudes all over my gameroom, which happens to be in my parents basement.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Lol, best line ever! So your brother comes a running to save you eh? Do you live in the same home? Taking turns on your new pin or does mommy make a schedule to share.
More importantly this was all still about how rude you were to folks trying to get us pics and videos for an upcoming game. That's on you brother .

He was being sarcastic about the person taking video sucking. It was in response to someone saying the person playing the pin in the video sucked. It was a joke.

You must not have a brother. In fact I'm sure that you don't. I'm so sure that I know everything that I have an idea! Let's bet on it. How does $50 with 10% going to Pinside sound? Nevermind, I'll just keep your money but I bet that sounds familiar.

At least you finally decided to pay me MY money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider porkchopexpress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-rez-pics-of-wwe-le-and-pro-gameplay-video?tu=porkchopexpress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.