(Topic ID: 115392)

High rez pics of WWE LE (and Pro gameplay video)

By Aurich

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif
2015-01-14 02.11.59 (Medium).jpg
nuts.jpg
IMG_0165.JPG
wwe_pin.jpg
imgres.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 9 years ago

The art on this game is really bad. Hopefully there are many hardcore wrestling fans with $8500 to spare cause this machine is going to have trouble fitting in any true pinball collection IMHO. I guess they are targeting the old school wreslin' fans that sold their wrestling doll collection for big money so they could move out of their parents basement suite finally. Haha... Also those wrestlers on the playfield look cheap ... The one in the front looks like Jesus on the cross.. I guess that is.... Holy?

Speaking of holy.. Holy shit that upper ring, playfield is going to slow down the game and get boring fast. I would stick a dollar in this machine and give it a spin and maybe even a couple more dollars but $8500+ I just don't see it. No naked men in my games room please.

#55 9 years ago

OK so the guy in the middle of the playfield doesn't look like Jesus on the cross? If guess I stand corrected and take all my comments back. I think this machine will look great in everyone else's home but mine. How's that basement suite working out in Maple Ridge buddy?

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Bret Hart and his family are from Calgary. All of them are wrestling legends. Don't know why you hate the pin so much before playing it but thanks for the expert opinion. Maybe play a few games on it when it comes out. You might like it. Even if you hate the theme. Different strokes, Pal.
PS: I will never sell my wrestling dolls & I love naked dudes all over my gameroom, which happens to be in my parents basement.

Yes I get it... Different strokes. I am not a fan, that's all. My opinions are just that - mine. The same as yours are yours. You love the game and want one without playing it... I am opposite. That's OK but I see no reason for anyone to call me out because I have an opinion. I don't think I am the only one that does not want naked dudes all over my gamesroom but maybe I am. I am fine with that. The whole wrestling thing never appealed to me... I enjoy hockey and real fighting. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments/jokes. So is does that guy in the middle have something to do with Religion or no?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Norwood, MA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
Hardware
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-rez-pics-of-wwe-le-and-pro-gameplay-video?tu=pinchamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.