(Topic ID: 115392)

High rez pics of WWE LE (and Pro gameplay video)

By Aurich

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif
2015-01-14 02.11.59 (Medium).jpg
nuts.jpg
IMG_0165.JPG
wwe_pin.jpg
imgres.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wasn't a guy, and no, wasn't me, I didn't go to CES. She's not a pinball player, just had a Stern booth employee shoot her playing since I asked if she could get some video for people to see. I'll be sure to tell her that she sucks according to some anonymous internet person, will make her feel good about helping me out.

Be sure to let her know whoever shot that video sucks as well.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

This is why we don't get any videos. Christ folks are calling friends and asking them to snap something, They are not pinheads or video producers. They are trying to help.

Of all the ppl on Pinside to call me out for busting chops over a vids quality it's this troll. Classic!

#17 9 years ago

Wait...Let me go ahead and pull a Hwawonyu! Sorry guys, i was just having a really bad day

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

thumb up'd you cause I sensed sarcasm. at least I hope so.
Thanks so much Aurich for sharing. what detail [in the photos].

imgres.jpgimgres.jpg
#53 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Glad you could apologize for acting like an ass. And of course $50 says your another non new pinbuyer of any brand. I can say it since I apologized for it despite being proven right again and again.

See my brother already made you eat crow. Now go take your meds chief.

#59 9 years ago

Only reason I ordered one is because it has a dead Canadian on it.

#60 9 years ago

Need a sensitivity filter so i can set my posts to only be viewable by those with a blue/snarky/dark sense of humor. Forums can be so fickle.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Good grief I went to bed and when I woke at 5am I sent it. I do have a brother but we dont step in when one is being a dork. If thats the case all he had to do was point it out. Now stop cleaning up his messes. I assume you are both grown ups.

What a sucker...Easy Money!

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

So you each bought a game ? Sharing one? I paid up but seriously who is getting the new pin? And again nice of your brother to A. Pony up a pin for you and B. Claim you were using sarcasm.. and C jump in to answer for you. What are you 12?
In the end if someone begs me for 50 bucks I am going to be there . So everyne here knows I am on my word. You Claim your brothers pin and gloat.
Either way glad your household is going to enjoy a new pin.

Let's see.. A. It's my pin and he never insinuated otherwise. B. If you couldn't realize I was using sarcasm then you're a bigger kook than I had imagined. Most definitely off your meds. and C. He jumped in to take that money from you like a baby because I had no idea you were offering up an easy $50 bucks...Sucker! Appreciate the easy money bub

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-rez-pics-of-wwe-le-and-pro-gameplay-video?tu=boozemarlin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.