New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115392)

High rez pics of WWE LE (and Pro gameplay video)

By Aurich

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif
2015-01-14 02.11.59 (Medium).jpg
nuts.jpg
IMG_0165.JPG
wwe_pin.jpg
imgres.jpg

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

The art on this game is really bad. Hopefully there are many hardcore wrestling fans with $8500 to spare cause this machine is going to have trouble fitting in any true pinball collection IMHO. I guess they are targeting the old school wreslin' fans that sold their wrestling doll collection for big money so they could move out of their parents basement suite finally. Haha... Also those wrestlers on the playfield look cheap ... The one in the front looks like Jesus on the cross.. I guess that is.... Holy?

Speaking of holy.. Holy shit that upper ring, playfield is going to slow down the game and get boring fast. I would stick a dollar in this machine and give it a spin and maybe even a couple more dollars but $8500+ I just don't see it. No naked men in my games room please.

#52 5 years ago

That's not a new pin Pork Chop... It's a JJP preorder.

A new pin arrives at your house in a box with a pinball machine inside it

Both of you owe me $50

Also... Canada is full of ducks. I wrote a different word but spell check changed it to ducks.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Glad you could apologize for acting like an ass. And of course $50 says your another non new pinbuyer of any brand. I can say it since I apologized for it despite being proven right again and again.

See my brother already made you eat crow. Now go take your meds chief.

#54 5 years ago

Pinchump speaks for himself, most of us Canadians are great except for a few hurtin albertans who think making a bunch of tired jokes about wrestling are funny and sonething we want to read ad naseum

#55 5 years ago

OK so the guy in the middle of the playfield doesn't look like Jesus on the cross? If guess I stand corrected and take all my comments back. I think this machine will look great in everyone else's home but mine. How's that basement suite working out in Maple Ridge buddy?

#56 5 years ago

Bret Hart and his family are from Calgary. All of them are wrestling legends. Don't know why you hate the pin so much before playing it but thanks for the expert opinion. Maybe play a few games on it when it comes out. You might like it. Even if you hate the theme. Different strokes, Pal.

PS: I will never sell my wrestling dolls & I love naked dudes all over my gameroom, which happens to be in my parents basement.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Bret Hart and his family are from Calgary. All of them are wrestling legends. Don't know why you hate the pin so much before playing it but thanks for the expert opinion. Maybe play a few games on it when it comes out. You might like it. Even if you hate the theme. Different strokes, Pal.
PS: I will never sell my wrestling dolls & I love naked dudes all over my gameroom, which happens to be in my parents basement.

Yes I get it... Different strokes. I am not a fan, that's all. My opinions are just that - mine. The same as yours are yours. You love the game and want one without playing it... I am opposite. That's OK but I see no reason for anyone to call me out because I have an opinion. I don't think I am the only one that does not want naked dudes all over my gamesroom but maybe I am. I am fine with that. The whole wrestling thing never appealed to me... I enjoy hockey and real fighting. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments/jokes. So is does that guy in the middle have something to do with Religion or no?

#58 5 years ago

You are being an idiot. Clearly no one is naked. No one here plays with dolls. No need to say a bunch of nonsense, we get it you don't like the game or theme. So go find a thread about a game you do like and post there.

Don't live in a suite btw I own a house with a nice pin collection in it. Go back to waiting for the bank to foreclose your house cuz you cant slang your oil for a huge markup anymore. Fubar wannabe

#59 5 years ago

Only reason I ordered one is because it has a dead Canadian on it.

#60 5 years ago

Need a sensitivity filter so i can set my posts to only be viewable by those with a blue/snarky/dark sense of humor. Forums can be so fickle.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#62 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No one here plays with dolls.

Yeah, nothing like that on this manly forum.

2015-01-14 02.11.59 (Medium).jpg

#63 5 years ago

Is it me or does this sound like R2-D2 finally plugged into the Orgasmatron-2000?

#64 5 years ago

Interesting.

#65 5 years ago

Lol, best line ever! So your brother comes a running to save you eh? Do you live in the same home? Taking turns on your new pin or does mommy make a schedule to share.
More importantly this was all still about how rude you were to folks trying to get us pics and videos for an upcoming game. That's on you brother .

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Lol, best line ever! So your brother comes a running to save you eh? Do you live in the same home? Taking turns on your new pin or does mommy make a schedule to share.
More importantly this was all still about how rude you were to folks trying to get us pics and videos for an upcoming game. That's on you brother .

He was being sarcastic about the person taking video sucking. It was in response to someone saying the person playing the pin in the video sucked. It was a joke.

You must not have a brother. In fact I'm sure that you don't. I'm so sure that I know everything that I have an idea! Let's bet on it. How does $50 with 10% going to Pinside sound? Nevermind, I'll just keep your money but I bet that sounds familiar.

At least you finally decided to pay me MY money.

#67 5 years ago

shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

At least you finally decided to pay me MY money.

Good grief I went to bed and when I woke at 5am I sent it. I do have a brother but we dont step in when one is being a dork. If thats the case all he had to do was point it out. Now stop cleaning up his messes. I assume you are both grown ups.

#69 5 years ago

The artwork is seriously "busy", but I bet the LE sells out, no problem. Smart move to do the old wrestlers on the LE since the home buyers targeted by the LE would like the 80's wrestlers a lot more.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Is it me or does this sound like R2-D2 finally plugged into the Orgasmatron-2000?

Wow! I thought there was a Star Trek next to it. Thats a very unique sounding game. Not saying for better or worse but quite unique.

#71 5 years ago

Hmm, I just assumed there was a Star Trek out of frame on that video. Maybe they re-used Star Trek sounds for this preview version. Can't imagine those sounds being in the final version if they were in fact coming from the WrestleMania table.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Hmm, I just assumed there was a Star Trek out of frame on that video.

There is, but some of those sounds are definitely not coming from Star Trek.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Good grief I went to bed and when I woke at 5am I sent it. I do have a brother but we dont step in when one is being a dork. If thats the case all he had to do was point it out. Now stop cleaning up his messes. I assume you are both grown ups.

What a sucker...Easy Money!

#74 5 years ago

So you each bought a game ? Sharing one? I paid up but seriously who is getting the new pin? And again nice of your brother to A. Pony up a pin for you and B. Claim you were using sarcasm.. and C jump in to answer for you. What are you 12?
In the end if someone begs me for 50 bucks I am going to be there . So everyne here knows I am on my word. You Claim your brothers pin and gloat.
Either way glad your household is going to enjoy a new pin.

#75 5 years ago

Hey P chop, you better invite some of us MCPL guys over when you get the Hobbit!

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

So you each bought a game ? Sharing one? I paid up but seriously who is getting the new pin? And again nice of your brother to A. Pony up a pin for you and B. Claim you were using sarcasm.. and C jump in to answer for you. What are you 12?
In the end if someone begs me for 50 bucks I am going to be there . So everyne here knows I am on my word. You Claim your brothers pin and gloat.
Either way glad your household is going to enjoy a new pin.

Let's see.. A. It's my pin and he never insinuated otherwise. B. If you couldn't realize I was using sarcasm then you're a bigger kook than I had imagined. Most definitely off your meds. and C. He jumped in to take that money from you like a baby because I had no idea you were offering up an easy $50 bucks...Sucker! Appreciate the easy money bub

#77 5 years ago

Thanks Aurich for posting Info on the latest machine. Very.much appreciated. Always fun to see new layouts, I For one am excited to try out the ring on location. I grew up with Andre and Hulk and remember going to a "battle" when I was in grade school with dad and his dad. Good memories with grandpa convincing me it was all real.

#79 5 years ago

Wow, they mention the ball being in the upper playfield too long and the code being in infancy : o

#80 5 years ago

Stern has new pictures on their website now too.
http://www.sternpinball.com/games/wwe/le

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

New vid from show
ยป YouTube video

Man that Star Wars Battle Pod looked awesome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside