HPL2014-03-10-17h35m35s109.jpg
generalizing.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
285956.png
the-walking-dead-michonne-pets.jpg
michonne.png
le-detail1-980x551.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I watch the show regularly and have done so since the first season. I barely even remember the bicycle girl. Very minor character, I have to agree. I can't believe they didn't feature the Michonne zombies on a chain. Much more vivid and more exposure on the show!

Watch the webisodes featuring how bicycle girl came to be. Very sad.

#125 9 years ago

LE has well walker guts. Pro doesn't have the red guts.

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

The above pic is of the LE with "Welly McFatboy" opened up. Where are the guts? Is that them? As I said...it looks like a red led bulb, some black plastic posts and some wires for the switch. To me it looks like things you would see under any given pinball plastic more than guts.

Yes, a bit weak. BUT- easily modded!

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I like zombies but can't say that seeing Welly McFatboy's guts is a major selling point for me. My 14 year old son and his friends though will love it. More interested in how the magnet in front will work.

We're all just 14 year olds aren't we? I have no idea how it will work or in what way it's implemented into the rules. But zombie guts? Yeah, that appeals to the gross teenager in me.

#132 9 years ago

The well walker or 'Mcfatty' is supposed to open up after X amount of hits. Not right away. Should be interesting to see how Lyman works this big guy into the rules.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I'm a HUGE horror guy, and while I do watch the show, I'm hardly a fanatic. Nevertheless, this pin looks badass! I'm in!! I've got to shuffle around some of my video arcade game collection (anyone want a pair of linked Fast and the Furious Drift machines?) to clear the cash, but I will be ordering a Pro ASAP.

Become one. Show has a huge cult following AND a general passive following for good reason.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The fact that most people seem to not even be aware one way or the other as to whether the apron is plastic or metal shows just how unimportant this is. I actually had to go look at my game to see.

At least the LE's come with full pf rails. God I hate those pegs!!

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I actually checked my photos and it did in fact have a black plastic apron. I must have been thinking of another game. At that point i had 10 games come and go inside 90 days LOL

Well hello mr. Rockefeller!!

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Working on a custom apron project for both LE and pro. Will be a collaborative effort and it's different than anything else we've done on aprons...

Sounds exciting! Keep us posted!

#182 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Stern is doing something right. Adding lots of new employees. New building. Multiple pins a year. Like them or not their business plan is working.

No they're not (?)... You've got a handful of folks here who want to downgrade the LE, upgrade the pro, and bring back the premium. You know, cuz the luxury item is too expensive man! Gotta keep it cheap but high end...you feelin' me?

Stern is adapting to the popular market. Some of it is us, most is not us.

Anyone brings up the word PREMIUM one more time, and I'm gonna give stern the next pin option myself:

BEANIE BABIES!

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

And yet stern is still selling tons of pins and expanding. You bought a twd didn't you

TWD? What's that stand for? This World Denys? That Wacky Duck? There Walks Donald?

And I bought an LE.

#195 9 years ago

Hey, I'm just tryin ta support our little baby pinball manufacturer.

#197 9 years ago

So far you are correct sir.

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Unfortunately I think a lot of LE buyers are factoring in the exclusivity of the game-play features into their decision making process for that model. It makes the argument of having a homogenous playfield/code harder to debate.
I do see a pattern where folks are like "Having the LE model saved Stern" and "Stern must be doing something right, they are selling lots of pins and expanding etc.." So if the Premium/LE saved Stern, do they really need saving today? This is where I think they are exploiting the customer a bit.

Well I won't stand for exploitation. After Jaws gets built next year I'm done with nib! Take THAT Stern!! Haha!

#203 9 years ago

Option is to spend the grand above and beyond the two grand you'd spend at pinball refinery and get an LE while they're available.

Right now there are 600 out there. Full optioned and available. Some prefer the Pro but I like the best of the best. This title has been awaited a long time, I'm sure all pros and LE's will sell quickly.

I get the lack of toys on the pro, but if you count the money on every pin purchase then the pro is for you. But if you think best is more important than money, than LE is for you.

#211 9 years ago

Lyman won't give the pro buyers a lesser experience. It's not in his DNA.

Pro will play well.

Lesser meaning less than optimal for the design. It won't be an LE.

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

There ain't nothin' artificial about the frenzy for me, I can tell ya that!

Ditto here Robby! BRING IT STERN!

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Sucks for you, you won't get to feel the joy of losing $500 unboxing the LE and another $500 once that first ball is plunged.
Don't matter to me count your cash, I like all the bells and whistels and toys, it's only pinball and only money.......................I say that hating myself more and more each time I pay Stern and lose money when I sell them, but oh well. This is my last NIB LE if they keep raising prices just cause it is a dream theme is only reason I am all in on this one.
I am joining the pro club as well on themes I like for NIB, they have really stepped up the pros lately.

I couldn't enjoy my toy knowing there is a better version out there. LE for my sanity.

1 week later
#418 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

its good to see that the dots will be gory...baseball bat bashing in skull...walkers feeding on a guy who is still alive.

While his hands are thrashing! Pinned down and being eaten alive! Love it stern!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Valley, NEBRASKA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-rez-photos-of-the-walking-dead-pro-and-le?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.