(Topic ID: 191854)

High resolution pic for my game room wall!!!

By Theonlylilo

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Anta Loris7 GUNS-2.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlylilo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys! I have a question and a little "job" for you concerning with photograpy... (admin please delete my post if OT)
    I'm working and restoring my pinball gameroom and I have to do a wood panel to cover some devices like electric switches, alarm box,... placed on the wall. The panel will be divided in two part and my idea is to cover it with a pinball images...
    I'm not practical with camera/photo/photoshop so a friend of mine helped me on that job but the pics online are at lower resolution to do the self-adhesive stick panel (dimension of approx 70 x H. 250 cm). He did a GnR panel but the res. is not enough.
    I like space themed pinball (GnR because is one of my favourite bands \m/_ )... if someone could help me, I'll be grateful!

Anta Loris7 GUNS-2.pdfAnta Loris7 GUNS-2.pdf

3 months later
    #2 6 years ago

Bump

#6 6 years ago

Thanks for all your replies! I'm asking to you a HD picture because it's difficult to find friends near to me (especially ones with pinballs I love), and then organize an expedition to take pictures... 3 months have passed and I'm still at the starting point

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I have a hi-res scan of an unpopulated Space Invaders P/F, if that would help.
    Shawn

Thanks Shawn, but I prefer a complete playfield, maybe with balls in action

Quoted from Fulltilt:

Or just a decent camera. I can take a high res RAW image with my Fujifilm X-T1 and blow it up about as big as you would ever need.

Ok, I believe... is not my area

I convinced my friend to have a trip to take some pinball pics... finger crossed! I will keep you updated! Meanwhile I keep painting my gameroom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlylilo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-resolution-pic-for-my-game-room-wall?tu=theonlylilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.