(Topic ID: 191854)

High resolution pic for my game room wall!!!

By Theonlylilo

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Theonlylilo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Anta Loris7 GUNS-2.pdf (PDF preview)

#1 2 years ago

Hi guys! I have a question and a little "job" for you concerning with photograpy... (admin please delete my post if OT)
    I'm working and restoring my pinball gameroom and I have to do a wood panel to cover some devices like electric switches, alarm box,... placed on the wall. The panel will be divided in two part and my idea is to cover it with a pinball images...
    I'm not practical with camera/photo/photoshop so a friend of mine helped me on that job but the pics online are at lower resolution to do the self-adhesive stick panel (dimension of approx 70 x H. 250 cm). He did a GnR panel but the res. is not enough.
    I like space themed pinball (GnR because is one of my favourite bands \m/_ )... if someone could help me, I'll be grateful!

Anta Loris7 GUNS-2.pdf

3 months later
    #2 2 years ago

Bump

#3 2 years ago

You want someone to print you a 26" x 99" sticker of a Guns N' Roses playfield?

#4 2 years ago

Sounds like he just wants someone to provide a high resolution image of the playfield.
    Should be easy enough provided you have the game.

#5 2 years ago

Well, I would suggest you enlist your photographer friend again. Instead of just one pic he could take several in sections and stitch them together which would vastly increase the image resolution for oversized print.

#6 2 years ago

Thanks for all your replies! I'm asking to you a HD picture because it's difficult to find friends near to me (especially ones with pinballs I love), and then organize an expedition to take pictures... 3 months have passed and I'm still at the starting point

#7 2 years ago

I think you may need a medium format camera to create a very high res file. (They are used sometimes for billboards)

It would be complicated but you could hire a photographer in a big city with such a camera and find them a pinsider who would let them come and shoot their game.

You'd probably need some photoshop work for exposure and dust if any. I would suggest compressed air to blow out dust in the game before shooting.

#8 2 years ago

I have a hi-res scan of an unpopulated Space Invaders P/F, if that would help.

Shawn

#9 2 years ago

Or just a decent camera. I can take a high res RAW image with my Fujifilm X-T1 and blow it up about as big as you would ever need.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I have a hi-res scan of an unpopulated Space Invaders P/F, if that would help.
    Shawn

Thanks Shawn, but I prefer a complete playfield, maybe with balls in action

Quoted from Fulltilt:

Or just a decent camera. I can take a high res RAW image with my Fujifilm X-T1 and blow it up about as big as you would ever need.

Ok, I believe... is not my area

I convinced my friend to have a trip to take some pinball pics... finger crossed! I will keep you updated! Meanwhile I keep painting my gameroom

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 42.00
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.95
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 19.95
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 8.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Haus
    $ 12.75
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 229.99
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 21.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside