(Topic ID: 332799)

High Res Williams Logo for Home Machine....

By Westsiderkg

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by swinks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams Name (resized).png
    i.imgur.com_QFVSkyH (1) (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Does anyone have logo in high res they can share, or point me in the right direction please? Looking to make a decal for home use, but cant seem to locate anything high res enough on google. Feel free to PM, thanks for any assistance!!!

#2 1 year ago

The one on the appron?

#3 1 year ago

Hoping to find this one, thanks! Color irrelevant, just hoping for a very high res image.

i.imgur.com_QFVSkyH (1) (resized).jpgi.imgur.com_QFVSkyH (1) (resized).jpg
    #4 1 year ago

I can't find it right now but there is a true type font I used to have that had all the big 3 manufacturer's logos in it since type fonts are vector you can print it as large as your program lets you without quality loss.

I know it was just some random download on the web so maybe that's a way to get it if you find it. If you find it let us know I'd like to have that one again.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from slochar:

I can't find it right now but there is a true type font I used to have that had all the big 3 manufacturer's logos in it since type fonts are vector you can print it as large as your program lets you without quality loss.
    I know it was just some random download on the web so maybe that's a way to get it if you find it. If you find it let us know I'd like to have that one again.

CommercialScript3 Regular

#6 1 year ago

Some .PDF which can be imported into illustrator as vector

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

CommercialScript3 Regular

I was going to say this wasn't it, but I see what you mean after I looked at the actual characters - you meant this is the actual font within the logo. Probably even better than what I was thinking of, which was wingdings of the logos themselves (as a single character). Had Bally, Williams, and Gottlieb in it along with other things that I never really used.

That was likely 2-3 computers ago, fonts is something you don't think of when you migrate to a new computer. I do have 100's of .ttf files on my backup server but nothing jumps out as what I was thinking of.

edit, just tried the commercial script 3 regular and it looks spot on, so if nothing else should get the OP going.

#8 1 year ago

Thanks for the help. Will have to try the script.

#9 1 year ago

I have a williams vector as a illustrator file, send me a message with your email if you want it

Williams Name (resized).pngWilliams Name (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-res-williams-logo-for-home-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.