By corkgiants

2 months ago

Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by corkgiants
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 85 days ago

Hello folks,

Looking for high resolution images of the Shoot-A-Line playfield underside. Someone hacked up the wiring and I need to rewire it.

Also, could use a few shots of the wiring under the playfield, from power bundle to lifter motor, to ball trough, to switches, to coin door, the entire coin door. Again, someone did a hack job and I need to rewire the cabinet.

thanks so much ! Jim

#2 79 days ago

Jim, can you send some photos of what you've got as far as cabinet wiring that looks questionable?

I don't know anyone with a Shoot-a-line to ask, but I do have that playfield that I rewired already. I didn't use the factory setup, so I may not be much help, especially when it comes to the shutter motor.

If you can't tell the wire colors apart, try a 90%+ ISO alcohol and a toothbrush and see if that makes the colors appear. If not, try a drop of dish soap in warm water.

-Nick

#3 79 days ago

Ah, and here's something that -may- help: Bally never put wires for the playfield on cabinet jones plugs and vice-versa. Meaning, you can remove the playfield without messing around with the cabinet plugs and you can unplug the cabinet plugs from the head without disturbing the playfield.

#4 73 days ago

Thanks Nick - That is good to know. So far, I've done some rewiring and have not blown any fuses and slowly things are starting to work, but I have a long way to go. Thanks again !!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 160.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 3.95
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 380.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside