By corkgiants

3 weeks ago

Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by corkgiants
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 22 days ago

Hello folks,

Looking for high resolution images of the Shoot-A-Line playfield underside. Someone hacked up the wiring and I need to rewire it.

Also, could use a few shots of the wiring under the playfield, from power bundle to lifter motor, to ball trough, to switches, to coin door, the entire coin door. Again, someone did a hack job and I need to rewire the cabinet.

thanks so much ! Jim

#2 16 days ago

Jim, can you send some photos of what you've got as far as cabinet wiring that looks questionable?

I don't know anyone with a Shoot-a-line to ask, but I do have that playfield that I rewired already. I didn't use the factory setup, so I may not be much help, especially when it comes to the shutter motor.

If you can't tell the wire colors apart, try a 90%+ ISO alcohol and a toothbrush and see if that makes the colors appear. If not, try a drop of dish soap in warm water.

-Nick

#3 16 days ago

Ah, and here's something that -may- help: Bally never put wires for the playfield on cabinet jones plugs and vice-versa. Meaning, you can remove the playfield without messing around with the cabinet plugs and you can unplug the cabinet plugs from the head without disturbing the playfield.

#4 10 days ago

Thanks Nick - That is good to know. So far, I've done some rewiring and have not blown any fuses and slowly things are starting to work, but I have a long way to go. Thanks again !!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.99
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 52.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 248.00
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 209.99
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Mafia

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.