wizardmpe.png
IMG_5390.png
IMG_7078.png
smmpe2013.png
122IMG_0307.png
rudy.jpg
doublefloat.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I am now offering several high quality pinball art prints for sale on your choice of medium and size. These can be shipped to your house or picked up at Pinball at the 'Zoo or the Ann Arbor Pinball Showcase show.

Here are a few examples. These can be ordered in almost any size on any type of stock.

Matrix pinball double float metal print. The pinball image is on 16 x 20 metal raised up off the back, also on a 20 x 24 metal print.
doublefloat.jpgdoublefloat.jpg

Wizard of Oz print
wizardmpe.pngwizardmpe.png

Rudy Funhouse print
rudy.jpgrudy.jpg

Vintage Flipper World print
122IMG_0307.png122IMG_0307.png

Michigan Pinball Expo print
smmpe2013.pngsmmpe2013.png

Joe Bonamassa
IMG_7078.pngIMG_7078.png

John 5 (Rob Zombie)
IMG_5390.pngIMG_5390.png

I have several others that are available and will be listed on my website that is being launched this weekend.

Contact me for more details.

Mick

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-quality-pinball-and-concert-art-prints-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.