Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191026_191421_resized (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
H 1 (resized).jpg
High Hand (2) (resized).jpg
High Hand (1) (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Trying to repair this issue with the kings not scoring during bonus countdown. Have the schematic but still learning how to read it.
Been working on it and having no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 4 years ago

I don't see anything on the schematic relating to Kings, only to the suits. Are you certain that it's specifically the Kings?

#3 4 years ago

Hi, my High Hand machine is now open with glass off and using hands to operate. If you hit any King target you will get 500 points. Once this is done only on the Kings the bonus will not score. Also once each suit of cards is complete the bonus will only give 3000 points not 4000 points. Center hole or side drains it does not matter. For some reason none of the kings will score from the bonus.

Joe
H 1 (resized).jpgH 1 (resized).jpgHigh Hand (1) (resized).jpgHigh Hand (1) (resized).jpgHigh Hand (2) (resized).jpgHigh Hand (2) (resized).jpg

#4 4 years ago

Oooop, missed this first time thru cuz it's on the 6v. side. That's the bonus unit that they lead into, so check it and the score motor sw.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#5 4 years ago

Hi, thanks for the information. Going to let you know the results when I fix the problem.

Joe

#6 4 years ago

Hi, after cleaning bonus unit the problem was still occurring. But after taking apart and cleaning 1D & 2C blades as you suggested on motor the Kings score perfect on bonus now. Going to send a photo of blades showing with a pencil where it was causing the problem.

Thanks again,

Joe

20191026_191421_resized (resized).jpg20191026_191421_resized (resized).jpg
#7 4 years ago

Caddy. Welcome to Pinside.
Glad to see you're still into the pins.
I'll send you a Pinmail in case you don't know who I am.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-hand-all-4-king-targets-not-scoring-during-bonus-count and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.