(Topic ID: 244043)

I was wrong. I'll own it, learn from it, and move on.

By jeffro01

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 209 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by orangegsx
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dont look at it (resized).jpg
    sense thread (resized).jpg
    20190511_204222 (resized).jpg
    20190531_082222 (resized).jpg
    8BE8F32F-F318-44A8-BC69-E668D139B1D5 (resized).png
    daretocompare02 (resized).jpg
    18581302._SX540_ (resized).jpg
    LittleBritainYeahButNoBut (resized).png
    i-said-good-day-sir (resized).jpg
    everything-is-fine-nothing-to-see-here-please-disperse (resized).jpg
    ACFA33DF-9AEB-478A-A9CE-70D7D8A7159D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#88 4 years ago

Are you actually interested in an Addam's Family Gold?

#180 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ll throw some gas on the fire and empathize with the OP. The term “High End Pin” to someone that is unfamiliar with your professional product and company could easily assume that it was just a descriptive marketing term. For the community to flame someone because they didn’t immediately recognizing your work or company, it is depressing.
    If I told you I had professionally rebuilt muscle car for sale, would you automatically assume the companies name to be “Professionally Rebuilt”? I wouldn’t; I would just assume that it was a term used to inform the buyer that it’s a quality rebuild job.
    Nothing against HEP. It just takes a minute to associate his work to the term “high end”, and then it takes a minute more to learn that you cannot say that something in pinball is “high end” Unless it is your work.
    ***just sitting around getting high end by myself right now.

On top of that it all stems from a Craigslist ad that doesn't exactly link to a particular Pinside resume. Hell, there could be an entire sub-forum just for CL wackos, buying and selling. OP is mostly guilty of not knowing what a small world pinball is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-end-restorations-lol?tu=leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.