6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Folks,
    I'm currently working with some members here to get my Stargate playfield files ready for print on water slide decals and the last scans I'm missing is of the sarcophagus ship and the staff weapons right next to it. If anyone has a high quality scan I would be forever indebted to you. Honestly I would be happy to pay for your time in scanning/retrieving/and sending the files to me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Blake

#2 6 years ago

Still looking
    Thanks
    Blake

2 weeks later
    #3 6 years ago

still looking
    thanks
    blake

1 month later
    #5 5 years ago
    Quoted from AArhusC:

I have a Stargate, but I do not think I have a scanner small enough to be on the playfield. Also, I am not quite sure what it is you need.
    Is it the area below the plastic skill shot ramp?

thanks for the reply. The areas I need is the ship that is just below the right orbit/sarcophagus shot. Then the staff weapon just to the left of that, and from what ive been told I probably need a better scan of the stargate too. I have had several people reach out to me about possibly helping which is great but no one who has the ability to scan. Thinking about selling to tell you the truth I just hate the idea of putting it back together after most the work has been done prepping it to this stage. All three flippers have full rebuilds, new rope light, new up kicker coils, new bulbs/rubbers, boards look like new. Its got to be worth $1800 as a working project. Trades anyone?
    thanks
    Blake

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hi-res-sarcophagus-scan-needed?tu=Blake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.