Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
E041FA0E-301D-4E98-9174-0BAB612342C5 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

Machine was working and I was wondering why ball was not shooting kicking to the alley . Ball was stuck between the kicker and the ramp . So I opened it up and was playing with the kicker with ball to see what it was doing and after about 10 times of watching it kick the ball , now it won’t start up

#2 5 years ago

Also when I bought the game there was a wire hooked up from the right flipper under the play field and he guy I got it from said it was hooked up to the ball feed . And now it’s no longer hooked up . The wire is just a wire hanging there now

#3 5 years ago

Hi Pezimist . Welcome to pinside!

I'll need to see a high quality scan of the schematic from (for example) Staples ($2) or Kinkos ($6)

#4 5 years ago
E041FA0E-301D-4E98-9174-0BAB612342C5 (resized).jpegE041FA0E-301D-4E98-9174-0BAB612342C5 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

No worries. Somebody else will be willing to help you.

#6 5 years ago

Hi Pezimist welcome to Pinside. You may need to give us a bit more details on what is happening.
All we know right now is:-
It was working and now it's not, and the ball gets stuck.

Are the lights on do the flippers work, is it resetting??????

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hi-lo-ace-ballys- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.