• Latest reply 4 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Should I like this post because it’s actually pretty funny ”

• Yeah, because I’m intelligent and can recognize harmless humor 10 votes
    67%
  • Hell no! I’m down voting this in hopes an ACTUAL female sees what I did! 2 votes
    13%
  • Man this guy deserves to find these plastics! 3 votes
    20%

(15 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9129B111-48ED-42CC-903F-C5F0FC1DF253 (resized).jpeg
4D25AAE1-B423-40D0-8162-9EF9CAFD09DF (resized).png
218AD91C-EDB2-4202-9DD1-CCB1407A1702.gif
1ninhi (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 4 years ago

#2 4 years ago

change your title !

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

change your title !

No way man. It made you click on it. This social experiment has gotten more views than my actual “want add” in 3 minutes.

#5 4 years ago

Wrong but hilarious. Funny is funny.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Wrong but hilarious. Funny is funny.

Thank you, someone that gets it!

#7 4 years ago
1ninhi (resized).jpg1ninhi (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago

It’s low, I know... But more people will see this thread and know that I’m looking for plastics. After the sting of not getting to talk to a female goes away, I’m hoping my odds of getting plastics increases. Just riding the trend-train man. Chicks get clicks.

#9 4 years ago

I think to really accept and appreciate one another as peers, we'd all be better off just relating as fellow humans that dig pinball. Any other descriptor before pinhead, seems to ask for preferential treatment by design.

#10 4 years ago

When I clicked on this I thought it was in response to the lady that asked if she was invisible and of anyone could see her post. Lmao

#11 4 years ago
218AD91C-EDB2-4202-9DD1-CCB1407A1702.gif218AD91C-EDB2-4202-9DD1-CCB1407A1702.gif
#12 4 years ago

Clickbait for lonely boys, a bit more straightforward then the other lonely girl, I’m a newb threads. I think these ladies are obviously messing with the guys on here and the guys are poorly representing the male race.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:Clickbait for lonely boys, a bit more straightforward then the other lonely girl, I’m a newb threads. I think these ladies are obviously messing with the guys on here and the guys are poorly representing the male race.

Hey it’s what we do as men. We’re never right anyway, so it’s ok.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hey it’s what we do as men. We’re never right anyway, so it’s ok.

Exactly

#15 4 years ago

You can't fight nature. Just look at pharmaceutical sales. It's a haven of super models. Good luck with finding your plastics.

#16 4 years ago

Ok now before this goes off the rails. This is gonna go 1 of 2 ways.

Primarily guys are gonna be bummed that I’m a dude.

Secondly by an act of god. One of you amazing people from this site will actually have plastics to sell me.

The main focus is plastics. Regardless of the thread title.

#17 4 years ago

I’m from the third option...just a curious forum member that just knew that the thread title was either misleading or just another spam bot....and is only here to see what carnage followed.

Good luck with your parts hunt...although the odds of someone who actually may have a set of plastics you are looking for clicking on your clickbait title are extremely low in my opinion.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

although the odds of someone who actually may have a set of plastics you are looking for clicking on your clickbait title are extremely low in my opinion.

On Thursday I had the same thoughts. This weekend has shown us a different outcome.

#19 4 years ago

Hahaha! Good one

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

This is gonna go 1 of 2 ways.

Actually it’s going to go a 3rd way

Pimpside will let you wear your ass hat long enough to let everyone see before lockdown...

9129B111-48ED-42CC-903F-C5F0FC1DF253 (resized).jpeg9129B111-48ED-42CC-903F-C5F0FC1DF253 (resized).jpeg
#21 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Actually it’s going to go a 3rd way
Pimpside will let you wear your ass hat long enough to let everyone see before lockdown...

Well I hope everyone sees it before the lock. If everyone doesn’t see it you need to repost it for me to cover the gap of missed views.

4D25AAE1-B423-40D0-8162-9EF9CAFD09DF (resized).png4D25AAE1-B423-40D0-8162-9EF9CAFD09DF (resized).png
#22 4 years ago

OP, please start a new thread asking for plastics with a drama free title. Though we have no rule on click bait titles, we deem this one to be trolling. Thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
€ 12.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hi-i-have-a-vagina-please-pay-attention-to-me?hl=watkinsd13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.