Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Star_Trek_PF.jpg
spock.gif
mirrorRight.jpg
mirrorLeft.jpg
TU3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider londonlad5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Not sure if this right place to post this but just registered and wanted to say howdy , am getting first pinball machine this coming weekend a sttng, have always wanted one as also big Trekkie.

Looking forward to applying some mods (have already ordered the undercab lighting from Chris and has sent already fantastic service thanks Chris) , any advice apart from it'll break down more often than not haha .

Cheers all
Gav

#6 9 years ago

cheers for the reply all , a pingulp?? what's that and where do me gets? ,

so whats the best mods to do then for a newby , i do like the custom back boards are they hard to change ?, i like to tinker with things but am not great at electronics to component level so anything to technical and i may have to cheat and call someone to assist

#8 9 years ago

hey dphelps,

yeah used to play on tng years ago in my youth lol was excellent and recently been playing on pinball arcade and re-found my love for it so thought why not and bought one , it has already been upgraded with full led kit got it from a guy in uk who seems to really know his pins and sells the led kits online , not sure about the playfield spotlights though i like the sound of these where would i find these chappies ?

thanks

#14 9 years ago

thanks for all the replies and help guys , will definately look these up and bookmark given links, definately getting color dmd have found a site in uk selling them for £330 is this about right price for 1 of these?, must say do like the looks of the side mirrors do they look really good or a bit tacky?

cheers all

Gav

#25 9 years ago

Cheers guys , I'm itching for weekend to come , haha I doubt the mrs would let me but you never know she spotted the wizard of oz machine and said can't we get that one instead but I want me tng table and who knows in future they may come down in price?, the machine is fully led'd up already and I've ordered the undercab lighting already from rock customs so it's already begun Haha, have seen so many things today I want to order but sensible head says a little at a time , are these machines holding there value then I got mine for 2600 pounds which looking around doesn't seem too bad

#27 9 years ago

Haha I like your thinking mate

#29 9 years ago

yeah i doubt i'd be looking to sell it at anytime anyway i think it would be a permanent part of my collection once i've completed all the mods etc , one I really want is the custom sound rom with the funny cast quips but cannot seem to find anywhere in the uk that does them anyone have any knowledge of where i can get these ?

thanks all

Gav

#31 9 years ago

it does but it does shave some point of your overall score!!!

#34 9 years ago

Sorry for late reply all been hectic few days , well it won't be here today after all delivery guy been hectic too and won't be here until Tuesday now the wait is killing me ,

Ahhh next game well I was looking at building one of them virtual machines as hav already got screens and comp all setup with tables just need to build a cab now , space is limited so as long as I've got my one real machine I can make do with the virtual for other games .

So far i have on order :

Rocks custom undercab lighting
Playfield Spotlights
Domed cannon covers
Target decals

Next pay day will be color dmd and mirrors with custom backboard decal
was liking the look of the Borg one ,

Also I have seen the custom apron on a German website that lights up
With the next gen logo but it says not available do any of you know where I can get this from?

Thanks
Gav

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
$ 85.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider londonlad5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hi-all-noobe-here?tu=londonlad5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.