Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinball-is-great
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Don't really care but these are my pics of my TZ I sold. I guess once you upload them somewhere that is it right?

ebay.com link » Twilight Zone Pinball Machine Custom Replacement Spiral Ramp

#2 6 years ago

actually maybe they are not. My old game but maybe not my pics. Anyway, cool to see the game again.

#3 6 years ago

I mean sure anyone can take them off the internet, but I don't think they are allowed to use it to sell or advertise product without your permission. I would contact them and say something, they will probably take them down and use someone else's, but at least they wont be yours.

#4 6 years ago

No big deal. I am not sure they are my exact pics. it looks like their is carpet on the floor in the upper left corner. I have zero carpet. No big deal really.

#6 6 years ago

Sometime after the FoxyJacky-Flash Gordon pin pics had been posted several times on various Pinside Forum threads, a Pinsider (in the Midwest I believe) noticed that the FG pin in the pic is the same one that he now owns. It has the same marks on the front of main cabinet.
Unfortunately for him, FoxyJacky was not part of the deal when he bought the machine.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside