Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#298 7 years ago

Should new owners let the coating cure longer? Take the glass off, and let it air cure a week before playing?

Just curious, or has the playfield been cured and hardened long enough, and these are different issues in application and QC?

#433 7 years ago

I thought they moved the clearcoating to "in house", at that time as a change.

1 month later
#1715 7 years ago

I truly feel bad that Stern has not addressed the issues that are in existence from the first batch of playfields.
I have been told they there have been many changes to fix moving forward, but have as you all have, not so much those affected.

Certainly it would be nice to hear from anyone of the 50 or so people who have posted that they have heard back from Stern.

For those on the fence, Its fair to say we wont know accurately how many more of the original batches had issues, how many did not.
As well as where they are today.

But what I did, and I hope might be available to others as has been mentioned, is ask your distributor to open the box, set up the game and inspect. If needed for a week or two.

I realize this is not something distributors want to do. I apologize to them,
but in the absence of understanding what the defects mean for owners moving forward, I cant see how it is better for someone to buy
a product of such joy with a degree of fear.

I personally believe that many/most/near all, are now hopefully not shipping with issues, based on conversations, but it is still a product, and shit happens.

What I might hope would happen, is one of 2 things. Perhaps owners can share their preference.

Either a Free Unpopulated Playfield, Or what would you think if they sent a Populated playfield, with instructions to swap,
and the Box is postage paid to send back the defective one. They might ask you pay first for this, but refund 100%.
As a courtesy, they send a choice of Blades, Shooter Rod, etc, with an apology.

If we are talking about 50 Playfields, the least expensive for Stern is just to send a Free Playfield.

Not my policy to make, but I wish they had spoke up on their Facebook page, in one form or another.

I think the silence is whats hurting.

#1890 7 years ago

There is no harm in cancelling a Premium or Pro, IMO, until one feels comfortable.
It certainly is reasonable it will be solved, and games will be available for some time.
LEs are a different story.

My hopes soon, as the game is pure joy for me to play, and I want to share!

#1912 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Enough GBLE's will go up for sale eventually to get a clean example wihtout too much effort or price

If Stern does nothing, and theres only 250 clean examples globally, I think it might be harder to find, and more expensive?

#2333 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I never hear somebody say "meh" in real life.

You've never met my Grandfather!!!!

Then again, neither have I !!!

Meh!

#2413 7 years ago

As much as I love Pinball, Stern, and my Distributor, yes, I do use American Express for protection on any pin purchase.
I gladly use it for only a portion or all, and pay the CC fee.

#2454 7 years ago

I have heard Stern is working on an Official Announcement to address this in the very near future.....Stay Tuned! Dont Touch that dial!

#2493 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

maybe stern are still trying to figure out the course of action/resolve. hope thats sooner rather than later for all those affected.

I dont have Sterns answer, but have been made aware that this is what is happening.
Hopefully we will hear good news before the end of the week.

#2579 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Beautiful pin. Great fun!
No ghosting out of box.
Need the left ramp protector. Air balls off of those posts are unreal.
I'll post pics and review this thing later. Off to play.
Future ghosting or not, so happy I decided to keep it.

So happy you are into it!

Enjoy it as others are...its one special game, and in my house and friends, chosen as the most "fun"
from all the games I have!

#2804 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I thought someone said Stern was supposed it issue a statement at the end of the week? (now)

That was me, Ted, and I heard from a very reliable person.
Doesn't mean someone is delaying or
Changing the "when"

I would be as annoyed or more as
Everyone, if I had these issues.
Pinball OCD and only pinball is a disease
I have.

Damn the game is fun!

Almost perfect release, Stern,
and these inserts are an albatross!!!!

#2848 7 years ago

Maybe a CC dispute?
Class Action coming?

#2863 7 years ago

I can't recommend any answer that isn't easy for Stern.
Personally, here is my solution.

Announce a page for all owners to register their game and send pics of issues.

By manufacture date, send a populated playfield we pay for but get refunded with the postage paid box return to prevent fraud.

Include a shooter rod or blades or discount off of proton beams with an apology.

Set up videos and help to swap.

Say 300 games are affected. At a loss of
$400 each.

Or the customer can receive an unpopulated playfield, period.

For stable, but small ghosting, a playfield and Or insert decals could solve.

Sadly, there's a cost to all but I hope they announce soon that they will have answers.

They may not at this time know the answer,
but the longer they wait..

I love Stern, and everyone I have ever met with the company has been exceptional, including support.

But how could anyone not wait some time before purchasing a premium until this is addressed?

#2867 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

announce Star Wars LE and memories will fade

True...sadly.

Any announcement and the last 8 weeks of issues will quiet down.

But they better be good.....

#2966 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

If it is an LE I would keep the order. Premium or Pro I would cancel and wait for them to get their act together.

Only advise needed!

#3113 7 years ago

From Distributors, they say 10%-20% of games shipped in GB have issues.
The Pinside Poll says 50%.

Variations for GOT, and SMVE.

Likely water Based Clear, not sticking to Playfield due to Moisture, or Residue on Playfield.
Oil based would have much less of an issue in curing.

It appears games are passing inspection with no issues, and issues showing up at home.

Some may be the result of airballs, etc.
Others may be Humidity and moisture changes.

I dont believe its completely final inspection, but Stern is working on "Something"......that "Something", is what we dont know.

#3175 7 years ago

Patience before pitchforks.

They will have answers, it takes time, its wrong, and it sucks for however
many people are affected.

If the answer from Stern doesnt work...OK then...Go for it.

Its 60 days on this thread, longer then it should, but in the quest to make "The Perfect Pin"
they have come close, and a good answer is worth waiting for.

In the meantime, I cant believe how much fun I am having playing this!
Throw on a Sub, crank the sound past 15, and feel the bass!
No Air balls, and the game is like lightning!

I know this is the "Burn Stern" thread, but if your reading this, when the dust settles,
its a Special Pin in so many Fun ways!

#3345 7 years ago

Yeah, no more showing off our wife collections!

(Real, Plastic or Imaginary!)

#3394 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

So it's not 50/50. It's more than likely 100%

Mine is Ghost free, no issues, and am aware of 8 others in Florida reported to be fine.
Please see the Poll created, to see that on GB, by those choosing to respond, it is 50% roughly the last time I checked.

#3452 7 years ago

Id say is a good solution.

What you are wanting, and I agree I might feel the same way to, is first to send you a populated playfield Fee first,
and then wait till you make the change out to return.

In this case, there is no way to police this. What if you waited 2 months, 6 months, a year? Never?
Would they be calling you every week, asking, "wheres the return table?"

If they are asking you to pay, I believe they will refund you when you return yours?, Is this correct?

In your specific case, Id certainly feel a bit more, as I think yours is the worst out there.

I would hope they would add to this option, a choice of a free unpopulated playfield, to those with minor issues
as a customers choice.

...and they should send a free GB shooter Rod for the trouble.

If its just a $5K credit card, 15-20 minutes to change, all postage paid, and a refund...go for it!
I think thats much faster, then waiting, but even thats OK....

Id rather trust a new populated from the line, tested, then the swap of parts.

my 2 cents.....

#3552 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Honestly, he seems like a real cool guy. I'd love to have a beer and play some pinball with him sometime..!

BE careful.....Ive had him run up a pretty big bar tab!!!

#3596 7 years ago

Their is clear over the signature, and at some point there was a discussion if this meant cleared originals, signed and recoated, or signed direct on playfield with this same coating as premium, and Pro.

I dont know.

#3606 7 years ago

or on amex with 90 days to dispute......

#3638 7 years ago

My sad experience, having CC numbers Hijacked several times, is even with photos from cameras at gas station of people, and license plate, or surveillance cameras, on 3 separate occasions, is nothing is done by Police, CC, or Stores that have processed.
20K-30K worth of total charges, and "not worth their time"

Offset by the glorious interest rates charged....

#3639 7 years ago

On a GB Note, I have made 6 protectors for air balls from the targets. 2-3 stick out to me as "right".

My question is with regarding to protecting from airballs on the Ghost target.

I personally dont get airballs from this target, but I have heard from a few people they do....

Please help. Do you see airballs from your ghost target, or should I ignore the plastic above it?

#3659 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I wouldn't worry about the ghost target if its too much trouble Art. I see very few if any but maybe other folks are.

Ill post some pics, later today or tomorrow....

Thanks!

#3673 7 years ago

Well, Heres my story.

I starting working on a Plastic protector for airballs a few weeks ago, and started with a spare plastic that covered the 2 ramp targets.

Our gracious Pinsider, RipleYYY, Made a plastic and posted a template. so this took me to the next step.
A Big Thanks to RipleYYY for getting the ball rolling!

In starting with this, the left side wasnt anchored, and I keep getting plastic lift, slowing the ball down a bit, and eventually one air ball snapped it. This was less the new cover and likely as much the type of plastic I had laying around.
I still wasnt happy and extended it further to keep it from being hit while going up the ramps.

Now for this old guy, I no longer had scroll saws, and bench sanders and wheels...gave them all up a few years ago, so Im left with a Jigsaw, and a $10 harbor freight flex shaft and files.

The first 3 trials had issues, breaks, not covering well enough, and basically 2 hours each one, to fail over 2 days!
Needed more speed, more Lexan, and some power help.

Off to Harbor freight sale, and a little tiny 4"bench grinder, some new clamps, and cutting went faster.

The pic below will show some of the iterations...3 of the 7 I made.

I needed it longer, and had it resting on the metal ramp, but it was always arching a bit.

So to keep it all working, I notched the plastic for the ramp, and worked the anchor points.

The big issue.....Slimer dragging his butt. He has been hitting the metal since day one.
I pulled up some slack, and used the rubber post ring trick, but it didnt stay on long in testing.
Slimer was being a real pain about this. I rounded the edges, and removed as much as I could from the Plastic,
and he "rolls" around the right plastic edge coming out, but is clean going home.

Well I want perfection, and got into the slimer assembly. With a bit of pressure, the set screw came loose, and I raised the whole Arm a quarter inch and tightened. Cool, he is doing a better job coming out now, but not perfect.

So I go under the playfield and pull the whole Slimer assembly...its only 4 screws. So I started with washers, to lift the back, change the angle and move the whole assembly higher. Then 1/4" spacer. 3/4" 1"! No luck.
I bend the metal mounting bracket and repeat all, longer screws, angled spacers....Finally got slimer to not hit anything! Success!

WRONG. No its to high for a ball to hit. I reverse my steps, and test every combo....High enough to not rub, is too high for a ball to hit.

Tweaked it as best I can, and its back to rolling around the edge. Ill get a video up soon.

Grinding, filing, some more pieces, Im covered with Sweat and Plastic, and getting a bit pissed!

I am happy to say though, Ive reached a point where I am happy.
Less worried about Slimer hitting metal and creating wear, it rolls smoothly around the edge.

Notched the plastic for the ramp. and an adjustable hole on the left.

Ordered a bunch of ECto1 Old and New Matchbox, to mount on top of ambulance art, on the plastic.

Not sure about decals, but this is off to Pingraphics, to cut some more by laser, and sample out some art...if needed at all.....
Slime in Green or Purple is on the try list, but can you guys suggest any other ideas of art for the plastic that helps blend?

Very interesting and scary to start disassembling a new game so much!

Play testing tonight with no issues....happy with the results, but here to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so we can get this in production!

Air ball protector2 (resized).jpgAir ball protector2 (resized).jpg

Air ball protector full (resized).jpgAir ball protector full (resized).jpg

Air ball protector (resized).jpgAir ball protector (resized).jpg

Air ball protector sample trials (resized).jpgAir ball protector sample trials (resized).jpg

#3676 7 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thought you retired Art? Can't keep a good man down!

You think? I am grateful for all the support, but thankfully retired from the 80-100 work week!

Quoted from JMK:

Art, I'm interested in your ramp plastic and it looks great; but I'm a bit concerned about having to fool with my Slimer (mine currently works at it should).
With your finished protector, would we need to make modifications with the Slimer mechanism in order for him to clear or avoid hitting this plastic?
Thanks for making this great mod!

This is hard for me to tell, as it appears each game is a bit different in how their slimer is angled, or hitting, or not.

Likely a small test run will go out with Feedback.
I made a Poll, and it was responded with a need for Ghost target to have some cover for airballs.

If I remove that part, and anchor only on the left, 100%, no adjusting....nothing to adjust.

Would some slimers need a hex key to loosen a set screw and raise up to 1/4"?.........Possible.

Likely, when done, there may be two choices, ( I still have to test on what helps/fits on a pro)
If not, and only this one, and you are concerned about using a hex key to raise your Slimer, and uncomfortable
to do this, I might recommend passing on this.....

Because each game, each Slimer is different, I am certain there is no way to anchor above the Ghost Target, and avoid his path...he clears by less than 1/4 from the target as he comes out.

#3679 7 years ago

Yes, John.

I am working this at this time with Pingraffix towards mass production.

#3681 7 years ago

Havent had any issues so far...I believe the difference is yours is anchored flat.

I have 1/4 inch standoffs, which puts the plastic between the plastic city, and the metal base support.

Its further supported by the ramp notch. Solid as a Rock this way.

Does your slimer roll or touch the plastic rounded edge on the far right?

#3683 7 years ago

Depending on the angle of the rod that turns coming through the playfield has a big affect on this.

Its maybe what, 55 to 60 degrees? Theres a large oval hole.

I can change the angle, but I havent looked into "lowering" or pulling more cable, with
the arc of the swing.

It would seem, 1-3mm difference in where it is screwed in, plus about the same length variation in cable,
seems to be most of the issues.

If I remove the cover off the Ghost target, I could go back to flat.

I had two issues when doing it as you have, so I appreciate your input and help.

Other than our common 3 anchor points, you have yours resting on the metal rail, to the left of the metal ramp.
When I did this, I had 3 things happen.

1) on occasion, on the far left of the ramp inside, the ball would rub, with not enough Clearance.
Have you seen this? If not, I suppose there may be a subtle variation in the Ramp entrance flap?
2) On occasion, I would seen the middle "flex" when a ball had some lift....Any for you?
3) Did you have any concern about strength, as I had 1 snap, and felt it should be supported by the City Metal Substructure...?

Anyone else have thoughts to share as well?

#3686 7 years ago

Thanks Mitch,

I raised Slimer up as you shared...Solves alot, thank you!

I see how yours is cut back, and a thicker Poly would do the trick.

Does yours cover some of the ghost target?

#3689 7 years ago

Gotcha,

Im not interested in stepping on toes, so if you were planning on producing those, please do share.

Certainly, if people prefer this, its best for all. So please guys jump in.

If anyone else is in the game, with plans, please share so that the gang gets whats best.

#3691 7 years ago

Id love to add it...A picture or a scan would save time....What did you use, 3mm thick?

Ill cut one out and put the two side by side..... I agree, less is better, especially if clear....Whatever
makes people happy!

#3693 7 years ago

Sure Rob,

Ill forward you copies, if it helps.

#3702 7 years ago

Thank you!

I am sure many others appreciate you sharing!!!!

Its amazing between posts, those I made, and emails, I think I have about 10 different.
With around 6 being distinctly different.

Likely, Ill set up my first one, try to make some more tomorrow and see if a poll will be the answer.

I, myself, am confused between strength, clear appearance, and decal appearance....

Much appreciate everyones input!!

1 week later
#3890 7 years ago

Having had to take apart the slimer mech, vuk, playfield stuff, I am unfortunately not pleased with the gauge and quality of metal, its machine bending, welding, and quality and quantity of screws holding the parts.
I think many can agree in the build quality, when compared with other manufacturers, and previous Sterns.

However, the Game Rocks, Im thrilled to have it, and it makes up for it in pure fun, shots and gameplay, even with a 1.05
release.

It brings so much joy, that guests, family, and friends...non pinheads, who have played the games here now, and all of games I have rotated through in the past, say its the best game I have ever had! In many ways I agree.

I do hope they hear all they can, good and bad, to improve.

#3895 7 years ago

In working with Slimer, Ive shimmed the mech to change the height, but the arc makes it too high.
Ive maxed the height of the arm with the set screw.

What was needed was the ability to raise and lower slimer on his wire.
This could have been achieved with a hollowed out slimer, and instead of a final welded finished point on his bottom, a stop/tube sleeve, with a screw. Anyone could then, as it would be gravity held, pull slimer up the wire to the boom, and adjust the stop at any height.
$.10-$.15 in a part, Slimer hollowed is in the mold, and no one would have these issues.

Even a couple more screws in the VUK....theres 2, that go through the playfield, but only ONE on the other side.
In lieu of me putting a weld spot where needed, Zip ties, are anchoring the VUK.

I needed to tighten rails, and support, only to discover the solution is to shim my rails out by washers, so the playfield wont drop.
Prior to this...it had only about an 1/8" support.

Airballs too, should have been caught, as well.

Maybe not the playfield issue, as many of these got boxed looking fine, and this happened after, But address the individuals one on one who have made their purchase, and have issues.

I hate to say it. I love my Stern Games, I love the guys there, and Gary for freaking almost 40 years.
Killer Art, Killer Title, Killer Game.......just not made to THEIR standards.....

Sad to say, until it changes, I have to be vocal about not buying NIB. Even Email responses now, have failed from service, when they never have in the past, and Im emailing from an active replied communication.

Shame on Stern for treating everyone this way. Yet, games will sell.....Ill have my say at Expo in person, with no replies, and join now the list that reflects this title......"Hey Stern, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Looks like Ill wait until the next title is fully vetted, or spend elsewhere.

I know I worked my hardest to try to never lose or disappoint a customer. It is at this time...not just because of me, but look how long the thread has been active too, to hear nothing for all those affected.

Im still positive, but cant jump up and down about any future release.

#3902 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We are out for the moment too and we are a huge Stern supporter. The big difference for us in Aus is our distributer is fantastic and we are confident that our issues will be resolved. If GBLE was great out of the box like TWDLE we would have backed straight up and bought Batman 66 SLE. We have a couple of machines for sale so the spots probably will remain empty until we are confident of quality from Stern again. This is the first time that we have not had a response from Stern direct. They did forward to our distro and he rang us on the same day. Great service from our distro.
Slimer on the LE is easy sorted.. bring him to rest on the left side away from the buildings and other brackets. We shimmed the bottom bracket (under the playfield) which changed the angle of the rotating shaft and then bent the hanger arm a little and now he works perfect.

Sorry to hear this too.

Thanks for sharing your adjustment better as well.

Depending on the board in the dimple press, I have seen maybe a 1/8" or more difference, IMO, as to where it is assembled.

So you are correct, one way is to shim the assembly with washers, Grind his butt, if this wasnt done. Raise the boom arm with the set screw, remove the washers from the black captive ball to lower that, pull up and anchor the wire, or any combo
of these.

I was trying to achieve something specific with the plastic air ball protector, so messing with slimer is now not so scary, for anyone needing to adjust. I was getting Phantom hits, no matter how I adjusted the switch when he butt scraped on metal or plastic...sorry...it makes me think of how our dogs scoot around.

3 weeks later
#4299 7 years ago

I wanted to share that 3-4 weeks later, This Friday, I did finally receive a Return call from Stern and an Apology.
While my issue was not playfield ghosting, it was play field rails not tightened.
The end communication was to make right anything and everything they could at this time.

Slow, but satisfactory, and a Thank you to amend the issue to a tentative close.

#4361 7 years ago

My single thin line insert ghosting took 7 weeks to appear.

#4405 7 years ago

Huge Problem, Reasonable answer, and great Disposition on the Issue.

Please compare this post with any that rant, rave, swear, and threaten.

Same problem, different people.

Game still is holding my interest intensely after 3 months of play!

#4513 7 years ago

With you too! Just set a new high score for myself!

198 ghosts!

#4516 7 years ago

I drilled them myself!

I have to take a video to share....finally got the creepy crawlers purple goop to look like ectoplasm, and slimed the Library!

#4546 7 years ago

Oh Shit! Stern Box Recall! Damn Ghosts!

Who you gonna call?

#4556 7 years ago

Stern Playfield Management........Inspection Team!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
#4634 7 years ago

I think the playfield issues will be solved in the sense of very few at some point, and those with issues, getting resolved.
It is highly likely though some, myself included, that have some minor ghosting that will need to live with it.
Of course at that time, it could get ugly again with posts.
I disagree however that known defects are leaving stern in mass.
The issues are not visible before they leave, yet some believe otherwise.
Plenty of marked cabinets and playfield on tour.
Certainly people can make a mistake too, despite our desires for perfection.

I think a lot will be known and closed, in a couple months.

Optimism....much better then pessimism.

#4635 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Speaking of Stern are you serious, did you hear they blocked Martin from Pinball News from the tour and party (and he bought a ticket already)? All because he said Batman 66 was too expensive. All the PR he's given them, and now this? This hobby is getting so stupid.

Stupid move.

Seems like quite a bit of that going around!

#4641 7 years ago

Sadly money makes people do the worst things.
It looks very strange to me now, not working after doing so for 45 years.

What's funny is the attendees, the drunk attendees, behaved better then some vendors.

Maybe they needed some of our libations to
Mellow out!!!

#4676 7 years ago

Assuming this is "not covered", Would UV hardening Clear Gel be a good preventive measure?

#4681 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

6000 plays later...

Got to "cover" my ass with anything I say!
Feel like a Politician today!

1 month later
#5005 7 years ago

Enjoy your Game, Chuck!

Im 4 months into mine, havent beat shit, and enjoying everyday!

Something special in this game being missed by some, simply in the sense of fun!

1 month later
#5098 7 years ago

Mine is held at the correct angle by Zip ties!

#5113 7 years ago

Ive had issues, sure, but some I fixed, others had help, as well as help from Stern.

I couldnt be happier with my game and Purchase, even with these issues!

I certainly respect if some of these issues are not part of what someone "wants" when they buy a new game.
and certainly Respect that you wont buy a game, unless its perfect, or meets your level of such.

I know my Samsung phone had an issue, my programmers Apple had an issue, all my cars, homes, etc have issues,
I kinda gotta go along with them and fix them. I hate that too.

I just personally, could not give them up, say no, or never. I couldnt slander a company because I wanted something and they
failed to meet my personal standards...

I dont know, I guess Im crazy...maybe others are right...to hell with everyone if they dont make a game at the price I want, the
features I want, the code I want, and the perfection I want.

#5246 7 years ago

I feel your pain, and im not saying this is the case, but sometimes those that yell the loudest. get moved to the end of the line.

Also, i believe the program just started, we just finished New Years a week ago, weather has sucked, vacation, and end of year shit has to be done on business.

I wouldnt be surprised you are on some list, just not up to speed, and with no info.

I believe youll be whole, eventually.

#5378 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hello,
First time posting here. I'vee thinking about buying a MET Pro for a very long time but haven't done so because of all the issues I've read about (ghosting inserts, broken drop targets, magnet damage) withing a few games or a few months of play. I have games that are more than 20 years old that have perfect playfields.
Are the newer Metallica's still having all these issues? Still hesitant about taking the plunge....Thanks!

You should be fine with a Met Pro, % wise, it has shown minimal issues.
If you have any concerns, picking up an HUO, allowing you to inspect and try out, might be a good choice too.

1 week later
#5489 7 years ago

Agree, you should see the pictures of wood work factories.
Steel roofs, harbor freight type saws, barefoot, no protection and child labor.
$35 a month 60 hours plus a week.
Extension cords everywhere.
Look at time lapse of the yangzhee river.
Until recently, no plution controls...dump
Cyanide in the river....no problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

15,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 8.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.