Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1389 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, they already pulled an "as designed" software hack on the broken left orbits of Game of Thrones Pro/LE and walked away. And they also left Wheel of Fortune for dead, unfinished. CGC/PPS has certainly done their share of sketchy things, but Stern is certainly not completely above reproach.

LOL..still angry about WOF..

That game is finished for 99.9% of the people that can't get to the final wizzard.

1 week later
#1753 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

ok checked my playfield again and the ribbed effect is clearly in the wood and not on the inserts

This is normal and shown in photos in this thread to be normal. It's the wood grain.

1 week later
#2174 7 years ago

I am told stern is recalling all these playfields.. see they were made in Columbia... and turns out the clearcoat alone is worth more than 10K

crackingmeth_(resized).pngcrackingmeth_(resized).png

3 weeks later
#3875 7 years ago

Seam cracks inside and out of the cabinet are normal.. but the green area.. can you take a pic zoomed out of the area? Is that the front corner? I dont understand the green wrap around..

typically decals dont hit the corners.

2 months later
#4930 7 years ago

How would you know you are not get a distributors old stock? I would be leery and ask specifically that they are new and being drop shipped from stern. I know some distributors that's all they do (drop ship) and others hold significant inventory like Automated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.