Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4135 7 years ago

I was told by my distributor. 1 or 2 inserts and stern said they will not fix it. Three or more and it will be taken care of. I have a premium I am waiting on and asked about it a few weeks back to be prepared for any issues.
Aside from that I have heard through a separate source that stern has figured out the problem and premiums will ship with no issues. I hope that is true.

#4144 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

This is my fear. I only have one insert ghosting and a screwed up shooter lane. For smaller cases like mine I'd like to at least see Stern supply a replacement playfield free or at a heavily reduced price. Not the perfect solution but would give me a plan B down the road if the defective clear continues to crack and chip away.

I understand that completely. If I have one show up and ghost I would be hoping for 3+ inserts to have issues. With 1 or 2 I'd be pretty upset if it didn't get fixed. Hopefully it is old info or something changes.

3 weeks later
#4434 7 years ago

I can see both sides of all this. My current feelings (while waiting on my premium) are that back in July and August everyone seemed to be getting bad games. There seemed to be posts daily with someone finding ghosting issues. Even multiple people I know with pros and les all found ghosting eventually. Since late August or early September though there seems to be a huge decline in posts of newly found ghosting issues. This is the first premium I have seen a post about. Do I read every post though? No. Does this mean the issue has been resolved? No. Do I feel like people waiting on machines have a better chance of getting a pin without these issues? Yes. That's why I've remained in. However; if the issues are minimal or not. It doesn't matter to the guy who gets screwed. He gets a machine with issues. What does it matter to him how many others are good. I feel for everyone who has the problem as I would and will be frustrated if I do as well. Stay classy San Diego.

3 weeks later
#4734 7 years ago

I know that I am next in line with my distributor, and was told by them that Churchill is starting to make the playfields and am waiting on my premium. I was also told by a different distributor that another company had started making the playfields with issues. Am I confident? Honestly, not 100%, but I am 100% confident they will take care of me if it goes south. I still feel for the people with issues as they will feel no better until their issue personally is resolved.

#4751 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

No one has ever said it takes 3 inserts, bla bla bla.

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Actually my distributor did .

mine also

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delta, BC
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious?tu=halpain24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.