Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg
There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 132.
#3251 7 years ago

yup key issue is do they know whats wrong!

#3252 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

GOOD NEWS! Gary has offered to give me two complimentary tickets to the Epic 30th Anniversary Bash, along with a meet and greet w/ photo op with Mindy the monkey!
Joking aside, I just got off the phone w/ Gary. Very nice guy, I have never met or spoke with him before. Going off the top of my head, i'll try to remember everything we discussed.
Gary said he isn't ignoring any of these issues, and has been 'following along' with the complaints online including my emails and other messages (I would assume this thread).
He said Stern is well aware of the issues, and although ghosting does happen with pinball, he acknowledged there is definitely a lot more happening with Ghostbusters. He did comment that every design is different, and that some games have more airballs then others. Perhaps that is something being discussed at Stern, because as we know airballs are violent on GB, especially the LE models.
Gary said they are currently "working on a program" that will work with dealers that will work to remedy these problems. These issues will be handled through the dealers via this program. He said Trent as a dealer will be provided with the details soon and he will work with me on getting this resolved.
I asked if it was cool to share these details and he didn't say no.. but he did say for us to be patient, and that these problems will be resolved- but it would be more efficient to have a program with dealers then everyone going direct at this point, so thats brewing in the background.
He gave me his personal cell phone and call him directly if I have any issues at any point with resolving the problem with the machine during this process.

Thanks very much for the honesty and the update! This is why we love Pinside.

#3253 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm not saying there are no issues, I'm just sick of cry babies. 50% of the people who cry on the boards don't know how or don't have the balls to use a God Damn phone and call Stern to complain. They are happier hearing their whiny voices on a website than actually trying to get something accomplished. Once again, it's no wonder half of you are divorced.

LOL best post on Pinside ever!

#3254 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

]
Gary said they are currently "working on a program" that will work with dealers that will work to remedy these problems. These issues will be handled through the dealers via this program. He said Trent as a dealer will be provided with the details soon and he will work with me on getting this resolved.
I asked if it was cool to share these details and he didn't say no.. but he did say for us to be patient, and that these problems will be resolved- but it would be more efficient to have a program with dealers then everyone going direct at this point, so thats brewing in the background.

Any of this sound familiar at all?? Like I've been saying... Stern will do it on their terms, but they are going to take care of you.. don't sweat the timelines. Like I said the other day, step #1 is getting the assurance they will be handling things.. #2 is getting the details on the replacement and #3 will be the follow through (and wait) on the execution.

I know you've been bothered by the lack of response.. I'd just say its been fueled more by different expectations in responsiveness. Stern is HORRIBLE at being prompt or detailed in their responses.. but they generally get the job done (eventually.. and you may have to claw at them). Now that you've been through some of the lows, and some new highs.. just sit back and prepare for the slow grind. It's going to be quite a journey yet but you get to enjoy your game while you wait and not have to worry about the long term damage.

Focus your anxiety on hoping Stern works out the PF manufacturing snafu entirely before attempting to swap impacted customers

#3255 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Latest pics of 'greatest $8,000 pin ever'
Ghosting way worse, more playfield chippage, also now chipping in shooter Lane.
Weeeeeeee! Fun game though. Got to stay puft mode and beat the mode ! 2.2B score.

Just WOW! No way should a game made right be that bad so soon. Stern help this guy out!

Keep playing the game and documenting it's condition for all to see including Stern. I'm sure they will do you right in time.

#3256 7 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Keep playing the game and documenting it's condition for all to see including Stern. I'm sure they will do you right in time.

Yeah, and please post more pictures of the playfield (along with the people that are playing).

#3257 7 years ago

I think Stern will make this right for people. Ive always heard that they take care of their customers very good if they have problems. I have also heard that Gary Steen is a great guy, thats why I hated to see some people on here bashing them so hard. Stern is making the best pinball machines that has ever been made right now and im glad they're around personally. Did you ask if they have a new playfield manufacturer by any chance? I am assuming that is the case. I think if I was Stern that i'd be trying to make that old relationship work again. The playfields have to be top notch and professionally made, you just can't cut corners there, no way in hell.

#3258 7 years ago

I sure am glad you are all reassured by kpg's testament. I don't know kpg, but it seems strange that he is the only one who got a response.. and from Gary no less. He must be pretty influential on the answering machine. What did he do different than the other guys who've been nagging Stern?

#3259 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I sure am glad you are all reassured by kpg's testament. I don't know kpg, but it seems strange that he is the only one who got a response.. and from Gary no less. He must be pretty influential on the answering machine. What did he do different than the other guys who've been nagging Stern?

He's one of the more persistent voices of discontent and ....... he owns a McLaren.

#3260 7 years ago

KPG's playfield photos have been the most shocking on this thread. Maybe that's why Gary called him.

#3261 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Im not reassured by his statement at all, I always believed that Stern will make this right. At least its a start and something to go on for people who are having problems right? Maybe KPG got the call because his playfield is the worst out of the bunch, maybe its because he is the one making the most noise, maybe Gary wants to drive his car? Who knows, im just glad some communication is finally going on.

#3262 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

KPG's playfield photos have been the most shocking on this thread. Maybe that's why Gary called him.

Not saying kpg's arnt bad but my insert pics were way worse and the cracking/sinking way more advanced to me anyway. You can argue his were worse but I'm damn sure Gary didn't give me his private cell ph number.

#3263 7 years ago

what is shocking to me are the airballs on this game. they are ridiculous, how was this game shipped without being fine tuned to get rid of the crazy airballs??? a few $2.00 plastics would have went a long way to stop a lot of the airballs. I mean this game was tested correct? the inlane/outlane wires don't do anything barely to stop balls from jumping over, if it wasn't for the pinballlife kit I would be pretty frustrated by now.
the pin is a blast but like I said it was 95 percent mechanically completed imho.

#3265 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

what is shocking to me are the airballs on this game. they are ridiculous, how was this game shipped without being fine tuned to get rid of the crazy airballs??? a few $2.00 plastics would have went a long way to stop a lot of the airballs. I mean this game was tested correct? the inlane/outlane wires don't do anything barely to stop balls from jumping over, if it wasn't for the pinballlife kit I would be pretty frustrated by now.
the pin is a blast but like I said it was 95 percent mechanically completed imho.

I have played alot of games on a pro at the local barcade and I havent seen many air balls, is this a problem on all 3 models or just LE and premiums? I did however have many balls jumping over the inlane/outlane rails and that really sucks and should be fixed. The air balls need fixed also if its a problem. I know my TWD occasionally has some serious air balls as well, it looks like a baseball player knocking one out of the park or something! Issues like those need to be fixed before the first machine ever leaves the factory.

#3266 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

If I open the box and the machine has issues past simple tweaking. I send it back. That is one of the main reasons we unbox and set-up pinballs before delivery. It removes any question of liability. Of course if I deliver a pinball that develops issues shortly after we inspected it and delivered it, we would stand behind that pin. Including offering a full refund and picking up the pinball. We sell many used and new pinballs every year. Almost half my business is repeat customers. I simply cannot afford to piss them off. The other thing is that over many years and many pinballs, many of my customers have become friends. I am a good old fashioned capitalist. Standing behind what you sell is good business. We make money the old fashioned way; we earn it. My grandfather started the business that is now mine. We are in our 75th year so caring about your customer seems to be good business. I have been doing this for over forty years. I have seen bad machines come from all of them, Williams, Gottleib , Bally, Premier, Sega and all the rest. Mostly it did work out and the hobby of pinball moves forward. It wasn't too long ago that we looked at the end of new pinball. Thankfully Stern persevered and now we even have a few boutique titles coming out. It has allowed for after market suppliers to keep going which allows us to keep our classics going.
One of the big problems is that up until very recently, the home market was a secondary market. Pinballs were part of the vending world and vendors and distributors had a relationship that just can't be translated into the home market. Stern has had a hard road going from that model to the new model where the home buyer is the primary market. They went to big retailers and that didn't work. Then they tried to go through the vending distributors and that didn't work . Then they tried a blend of direct and quasi dealers and that didn't work. Now they are trying to get a dealer model similar to car dealer or appliance dealer models. It is fairly new and going to take a bit of time to get the right dealers in place. The right dealer is someone who can provide competent customer service. I favor guys that have a brick and mortar storefront. It gives the customer a place to go. Where you can see the pinball you want to buy. Like going to the car dealer. A place where you can go and deal face to face. A place where you feel comfortable in making a major purchase. A place where you can go if things go wrong. Every manufacturer has a small percentage of units that fail for one reason or another. The best have a dealer network to stand behind the product and rectify the product to the customers satisfaction. Having been doing this for a long time I have gotten to know a bunch of the other dealers to know that I am not the only good dealer. I also know that, unfortunately there are some that are not so good. Really it is up to the consumer to ask the right questions and get the dealers policy in writing before shelling out thousands of dollars. This is a great and fun hobby. Protect yourselves and enjoy it.
thanks-Jerry

You guys know this is a troll, right? Has ANYONE bought a machine off kanada..I mean J?

#3267 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

You guys know this is a troll, right? Has ANYONE bought a machine off kanada..I mean J?

Last time I saw Kaneda, he didn't look like this guy. It's legit.

rd

#3268 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have played alot of games on a pro at the local barcade and I havent seen many air balls, is this a problem on all 3 models or just LE and premiums? I did however have many balls jumping over the inlane/outlane rails and that really sucks and should be fixed. The air balls need fixed also if its a problem. I know my TWD occasionally has some serious air balls as well, it looks like a baseball player knocking one out of the park or something! Issues like those need to be fixed before the first machine ever leaves the factory.

i think the le has more airballs because of the ls ramp design. the balls smash into the glass so hard and i wonder how it doesnt break. btw the wd le airballs off ls ramp are nothing compared to gb le and wd le was another pin that had issues that were not addressed when shipped. stern did put out a plastic kit later on though so i am expecting the same for gb le.
i own both btw.

#3269 7 years ago

Do you think Stern is looking into the airball issue and designing a plastic to help like some have on here?

#3270 7 years ago

I don't believe the problem is airballs. If it was, why did a chunk of paint/clear crack off a place where there is not airballs?

#3271 7 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

I don't believe the problem is airballs. If it was, why did a chunk of paint/clear crack off a place where there is not airballs?

I too don't believe airballs to be what's causing the insert issue. No airballs hit the PKE inserts and those are ghosting. But aren't airballs bad for a pin in general? Balls slamming into the glass from a shot can't be good and shows of poor design, no?

#3272 7 years ago
Quoted from NeoGeo:

Do you think Stern is looking into the airball issue and designing a plastic to help like some have on here?

I have had a decent amount of time on my GB LE now and I can say that yes there are air balls but I also think it is somewhat of a given with the design of the machine. The left ramp is very steep and requires a powerful, accurate shot to clear. Turning down the power to the coils can help but can also can alter the play. You can put plastics all over the machine to help reduce air balls, but I think it is a game that will have air balls-just my opinion. I am learning that GB is a game where you need to slow things down and get control of the ball and choose your shots. It is difficult to just play random and not have air balls.

#3273 7 years ago

Star Trek has a lot of airballs too and doesn't have issues with sinking inserts.......

#3274 7 years ago

btw not saying the airballs causing the playfield issues. just saying airballs are frequent and bad on MINE and they are very annoying. more so before i installed the inlane/outlane plastics.

#3275 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

GOOD NEWS! Gary has offered to give me two complimentary tickets to the Epic 30th Anniversary Bash, along with a meet and greet w/ photo op with Mindy the monkey!
Joking aside, I just got off the phone w/ Gary. Very nice guy, I have never met or spoke with him before. Going off the top of my head, i'll try to remember everything we discussed.
Gary said he isn't ignoring any of these issues, and has been 'following along' with the complaints online including my emails and other messages (I would assume this thread).
He said Stern is well aware of the issues, and although ghosting does happen with pinball, he acknowledged there is definitely a lot more happening with Ghostbusters. He did comment that every design is different, and that some games have more airballs then others. Perhaps that is something being discussed at Stern, because as we know airballs are violent on GB, especially the LE models.
He gave me his personal cell phone and call him directly if I have any issues at any point with resolving the problem with the machine during this process.

So we know that they are monitoring, and hopefully addressing the situation, and I applaud Gary for finally reaching out to someone to ease some of the supposition and conclusion-jumping. Based on your conversation, we know they are concerned with the ghosting and air balls, but given what folks are seeing on the other models like SMVE the air-balls can't be at the root of the problem. They may be accelerating the issue and damage, but I think everyone agrees there has to be something else going on. Did you get any indication they had an idea as to the actual cause of the ghosting? Or are they still trying to figure it out? I realize they probably won't say anything specific, but one would hope they have determined a cause. There are a lot of games still rolling off the line and so far it has been a virtual crap-shoot as to whether or not the playfield is stable. Acknowledging and addressing the issues are a great step to repair their reputation here, but continuing to produce games with the same problem....not so much. I have no indication they are, and I sincerely hope everything rolling out now is good, so I guess time will tell. Even though they will make things right for people, the solution.....no matter what it is....will be a hassle customers should not have to go through in the long-term.

#3276 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

btw not saying the airballs causing the playfield issues. just saying airballs are frequent and bad on MINE and they are very annoying. more so before i installed the inlane/outlane plastics.

Agreed, mine has a ton of crazy airballs too, I cringe when I see that ball go flying all the way across the playfield. Hopefully there will be an update kit to reduce the airballs. Luckily nothing has been broken yet from the wild ball

#3277 7 years ago

Glad to hear Stern will take care of this. Thanks for sharing.

#3278 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Glad to hear Stern will take care of this. Thanks for sharing.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now. Actions speak louder than words.

#3279 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now. Actions speak louder than words.

watch this space. er thread.

#3280 7 years ago

Another way of saying, "stay tuned."

#3281 7 years ago

I will believe it when I see it. History shows they take care of the squeky wheel, but you also need to squeak.

I dont like the whole "Gary you need to call the loudest people to try and shut them up" without actually putting something out in the public.

I say keep squeaking till it is resolved. They are just playing you like a used car salesmen if you cave now without getting something in writing at minimum. Keep in mind there is a reaosn it was a phone call and not an email form Gary with commitment of what will be done.

#3282 7 years ago

Work with your distributor, and if they are any good, Stern will take care of you. That's been my anecdotal experience with any issue I have ever had with Stern pins (and there have been a few). I've always been satisfied with their commitment on making it right for me.

#3283 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will believe it when I see it. History shows they take care of the squeky wheel, but you also need to squeak.
I dont like the whole "Gary you need to call the loudest people to try and shut them up" without actually putting something out in the public.
I say keep squeaking till it is resolved. They are just playing you like a used car salesmen if you cave now without getting something in writing at minimum. Keep in mind there is a reaosn it was a phone call and not an email form Gary with commitment of what will be done.

This.

After reading KPG's post multiple times, it's clear Stern didn't really commit to anything. It sounds like they are going to pass the problem off onto distributors. Good news is Stern's "Program" will have to materialize soon as they can't ship Premiums before LE customers are happy.

#3284 7 years ago

Stern admitting they are aware of the issue is at least comforting. Knowingly shipping product with manufacturing defects changes the narrative in favor of the consumer quite a bit. Ghosting is a good indicator that you have a playfield with a manufacturing defect as well so those with any form of ghosting should document it as soon as it happens.

#3285 7 years ago

Does anyone seriously believe Stern will do nothing to rectify the issues people are experiencing? Like, nothing at all, and just tell all these folks thanks for your cash, now go pound sand?

#3286 7 years ago

I honestly felt Gary was being pretty sincere that they are setting up some type of program and way for their distributors and dealers to handle these inquiries. It made sense as there is a huge amount of cases for this, and they most likely can't handle case-by-case issues on their own right now.. they are simply not staffed for that situation I'd assume.

After speaking with him, it really sounded like they have just been trying to figure out how they are going to efficiently deal with this situation. He also said I should hear more information within a couple of days, and if not- to call his cell to discuss.

Also note he mentioned my playfield was in a "special" category due to it actually chipping, especially in multiple areas.

I would also say he personally responded to me because of my detailed postings and "level of degradation" of my playfield, and carefully worded, but firm and to the point emails. They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but typically when my wheel squeaks, it's louder and more annoying of a squeak then other wheels, so it gets the grease first.

Honestly, I'm going to keep pressing them on this not for just the benefit of myself- but for the entire pinball community who has been affected. I truly say I am also doing this for all of us and not only myself. I could tell similar stories of other situations where I got similar results, some of the stories most people wouldn't ever believe here so I won't bother posting.

Fact is, I want to see all of this end well for all those affected as these are not cheap toys, but rather luxury toys that we hold a high standard to because they cost thousands of dollars.

I'm confident in a positive end result.

#3287 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Does anyone seriously believe Stern will do nothing to rectify the issues people are experiencing? Like, nothing at all, and just tell all these folks thanks for your cash, now go pound sand?

I believe it's a possibility and I sure hope that doesn't happen. Like I said, I won't believe anything until they take action. A phone call from Gary Stern does nothing to make me feel better about the issue.

#3288 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I honestly felt Gary was being pretty sincere that they are setting up some type of program and way for their distributors and dealers to handle these inquiries. It made sense as there is a huge amount of cases for this, and they most likely can't handle case-by-case issues on their own right now

This is how they have dealt with every widespread issue ... work with your distributor, they work with Stern.

Quoted from kpg:

Honestly, I'm going to keep pressing them on this not for just the benefit of myself- but for the entire pinball community who has been affected.

Thanks for this. Though, I am pretty sure even if you didn't, Stern would make it right for those affected. Of course, as long as they are talking with their distributors.

Quoted from kpg:

I'm confident in a positive end result.

I have been from the start, though it appears I may be more patient than most.

#3289 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I believe it's a possibility and I sure hope that doesn't happen.

What evidence would you have to support this?

#3290 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

People can't let go of the time and communications points. So it doesn't matter to them what the end game is... They want answers NOW and will be upset those expectations are still not being met.

I do think in the long run there is still room for some buyers to be left out. There will likely be a minimum threshold of damage for them to swap the pf. Some people inevitably will be below that standard and will think they deserve more.

#3291 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I do think in the long run there is still room for some buyers to be left out. There will likely be a minimum threshold of damage for them to swap the pf. Some people inevitably will be below that standard and will think they deserve more.

Yup. Like any company would do, try to minimize the loss.

#3292 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If your issue is outside of the stated warranty, I would not expect them to help you.

When I asked for the service fixes for my LOTR machine troubles, Stern was charging for the repair kits, because my game was outside of warranty. I purchased the game brand new, and the issues developed after some time (my home use is less plays then a location)

ref: http://www.sternpinball.com/games/213/the-lord-of-the-rings
- Service bulletin 154 post repair kit
- Service bulletin 146 Balrog LEDs kit

So, while some people are opening up their boxes and finding the issue right away, they have a chance of recovery.

Good luck after your warranty period is over.

#3293 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

What evidence would you have to support this?

I have heard of people being told by their distributor that sterns reply is ghosting is "within normal range". It appears this was the early reply, and now they may be changing their story, but I still in the "I'll believes it when I sees it" camp.

#3294 7 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

If your issue is outside of the stated warranty, I would not expect them to help you.
When I asked for the service fixes for my LOTR machine troubles, Stern was charging for the repair kits, because my game was outside of warranty. I purchased the game brand new, and the issues developed after some time (my home use is less plays then a location)
So, while some people are opening up their boxes and finding the issue right away, they have a chance of recovery.

Stern has been great to me and others with games completely out of warranty.

#3295 7 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

I don't see your point. Nothing is covered after the warranty is over. Pinball, cars, TVs, phones. Nothing. When your warranty expires, you pay. That's how the world works my friend.

#3296 7 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

I have heard of people being told by their distributor that sterns reply is ghosting is "within normal range".

If one insert had a tiny bit of ghosting, and never got any worse, I wouldn't expect Stern to do anything for you.

#3297 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

First of all, I'm 100% happy with my decision to keep my GBLE and i love my TWDLE and hope to buy more great Stern pins in the future.

I figure their strategy Hilton, like it always has been, is to just mistakenly deal with this issue on a case by case basis.

They obviously care about perception, as they take down any negative posts or comments on their social media immediately. What must they think about some of these comments?

They feel that if they don't make a general statement that most people out there won't even realize there is a problem and thus minimize the $$ damages associated with a fix. What about all of the lost/postponed sales from the masses that do know?

This time, however, the issue is too widespread and has gotten out of control and its not just Pinside.

This time, there are other options for people to consider spending their pinball $$$ on.

This time, they should have addressed this issue immediately with a simple general statement and reassurances like the conversation Gary had with KPG.

This time, a NIB LE costs $8k and some people have the perception, and maybe the reality, that the consumer is getting higher costs and lower quality, and deafening, unsettling silence when something MAJOR goes wrong is not good for "business". But hey, its their "business" to conduct any way they want.

Next time, it might be time for Stern to come up with a better "game plan" to deal with issues more effectively and efficiently. The old way of doing "business" ain't working. You can't take a year to figure it out and make it right anymore. Too many other options!

While all this gets worked out I'm having a ton of fun with my GBLE, but NEXT TIME, how all of this has been handled might affect my decision on how to spend my pinball $$$, I gotta believe Stern pinball cares about that? No?

#3298 7 years ago

I believe part of the problem is airballs on LE specifically. For some reason the 2X and 3X targets on either side of the left ramp. I am really suprised that they did put a plastic over the ramp enterance, like TWD. I have a chip in the clear that happened (on day 3) next to the Scolari target and I believe it was from an airball.

#3299 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I honestly felt Gary was being pretty sincere that they are setting up some type of program and way for their distributors and dealers to handle these inquiries. It made sense as there is a huge amount of cases for this, and they most likely can't handle case-by-case issues on their own right now.. they are simply not staffed for that situation I'd assume.
After speaking with him, it really sounded like they have just been trying to figure out how they are going to efficiently deal with this situation. He also said I should hear more information within a couple of days, and if not- to call his cell to discuss.

This appears to a much bigger problem than they are normally dealing with after a game ships, such as ball hangups, both on the type of problem and the number of games impacted. No doubt they need a 'program' to figure out how to deal with all of this and of course, sending out playfield to end users to do swaps is not going to fly, this is not going to be easy, or cheap, for them to deal with. Certainly seems the change in playfield manufacturers is a big factor and I'm sure that is part of the holdup, does no good to start swapping playfields, regardless of who is doing the work, if they have not yet resolved the issue with manufacturing the playfields.

Owners want to know this is going to be taken care of, once they know it will, they will be far more patient (and can enjoy their games without being pissed off every time they look down and see ghosting). The lack of communication, until this latest bit of info (which needs to be more official and broadly communicated), is a big factor around why this is such a hot and emotional topic.

#3300 7 years ago
Quoted from NeoGeo:

Balls slamming into the glass from a shot can't be good and shows of poor design, no?

No it's a sign of great design.

Comet was the first game designed so the ball would violently hit the glass, surprising players still to this day.

Comet made insane money on route, and thus Williams sold 8,000 of them.

Whitewater was another game where the ball regularly hits the glass. It added to the reward of hitting the longest (at the time) ramp in pinball.

Williams sold 7,000 of those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.50
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.