Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg

There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 132.
#6551 6 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

Just a quick picture I took with the glass on but you can see a little something going on to the left of the "g" in storage facility. Hopefully that's not ghosting.

That is called ghosting dude.

#6552 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

What is the PF date? Post a pic

I checked the field for the date and don't see one. It should be stamped somewhere along the outer edge correct? Most likely in the front below the apron? I do recall the lower cabinet reading June or july of this year.

#6553 6 years ago

I didn't find a date either. Just a paper decal with the name of the game.

Well, I sort of appreciate that the playfield came so late. and I didn't expect it earlier. TBH I would have been suspicious as I think curing/climatizing is crucial...

The not working insert light was indeed a faulty lamp socket - I swapped it with the working one from the old playfield

#6554 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Unfortunately if something is gonna happen it will be after u put 50-150 plays on it. Most are ok out of the box

I've got light cratering starting in front of Sparky already which I kind of expected. Machine has maybe a little over 20 plays on it and I've only had it 9 days.

#6555 6 years ago

well than, for sure, this topic is not even close to see the end

#6556 6 years ago

Stern was hacked see link for details and how to safe guard your computer and identity.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-hacked-do-not-open-invoice-emails-from-stern#post-3975943

#6557 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Stern was hacked see link for details and how to safe guard your computer and identity.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-hacked-do-not-open-invoice-emails-from-stern#post-3975943

Probably more likely Stern was phished.

#6558 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Probably more likely Stern was phished.

There site is having issues as well, just try using a customer support form and you will see what I mean with cut off words and odd characters in different browsers.

3 years later
#6559 2 years ago

There site is having issues as well, just try using a customer support form and you will see what I mean with cut off words and odd characters in different browsers.

Wait until you see the new prices!

#6560 2 years ago

Did we ever find out if stern was serious?

#6561 2 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Did we ever find out if stern was serious?

Yes, just look at their prices.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious/page/132 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.