Screenshot_20170821-154508 (resized).jpg
20170613_213020 (resized).jpg
20170613_213015 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMAG8309 (resized).jpg
IMAG8310 (resized).jpg
IMAG8311 (resized).jpg
IMAG8312 (resized).jpg
There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 132.
#5751 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

This surprises many but I dont follow sports at all
I dont even know the rules of football
So I root for anyone but those asshole Rams lol
I do like cheerleaders tho!

I dont follow sports nothing like I used to either. They're nothing bunch of overpaid babies anymore for the most part and its getting old.

#5752 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah its great alright!
If that's all pinball had to offer I'd find a new hobby asap! That game is a turd dude!

Every person has their opinion and right to that. You think it is a turd, I have the same feeling about BM66 so there you go.

#5753 7 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Every person has their opinion and a right to that. You think it is a turd, I have the same feeling about BM66 so there you go.

And I think BM is shaping up to be one of the greatest games in years. Definitely different strokes for different folks...

#5754 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And I think BM is shaping up to be one of the greatest games in years. Definitely different strokes for different folks...

yep.

#5755 7 years ago

Every person has their opinion and right to that. You think it is a turd, I have the same feeling about BM66 so there you go.

I dont own BM66 but I dont think its going to be great either, although I do love the theme. I do however think that BM66 or any other Stern game is way better than RZ. I just dont like their games. Its nothing personal, but I just dont like them and I know many people that share the same feelings that I do about them.

#5756 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont own BM66 but I dont think its going to be great either

Those that do own it know how good it is becoming. A few more code drops and let the universal praise begin.

#5757 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thank God! I got enough hypocrites in my life as it is, I certainly don't need anymore!

Make your life much more enjoyable and hit the ignore button. Its a beautiful thing!

#5758 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Those that do own it know how good it is becoming. A few more code drops and let the universal praise begin.

I hope so O-din and you are probably right. I think I just wanted it to be more because I love the theme so much and it came out similar to the other BM game. I wanted something all new I guess. I don't think its a dog by any means and Lyman is going to make it alot better in time im sure. I feel like they rushed it a little though. I hope it turns out awesome though if for no other reason you and iceman alone, although it is fun to take a jab at iceman about it occasionally.

#5759 7 years ago

There are still what.. eight? minor villain modes yet to be coded, and much more, but people that come over still can't stop playing it just the way it is. This is going to be one fully loaded coded game by the time it's done I can tell.

#5760 7 years ago

The code will probably end up being very good on B66 with time, but that layout is still kinda bad. Nothing can change that. Dead shots, sparse on the sides and middle, and a variety of other oddball things. Lyman can do great things, but he's a bit hamstrung.

#5761 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

that layout is still kinda bad.

I have to disagree. I love the layout. Long shots with wicked fast ramp and orbit returns. Once you get a little time on it, you can get the flow going.

#5762 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There are still what.. eight? minor villain modes yet to be coded, and much more, but people that come over still can't stop playing it just the way it is. This is going to be one fully loaded coded game by the time it's done I can tell.

Its going to be an interesting jouney thats for sure. I hope they work hard on the code like they promised.

#5763 7 years ago

I have faith in Lyman. He tends to finish what he starts.

Case in point- Metallica has received an update more recently than Kiss.

#5764 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have faith in Lyman. He tends to finish what he starts.
Case in point- Metallica has received an update more recently than Kiss.

Yeah you just have to be ready to wait a very long time.

#5765 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah you just have to be ready to wait a very long time.

That's OK. They want to sell more games so I'm sure it is top priority. I'd rather have him finish it right than it be a rush job then ignored like some other games seem to be.

#5766 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd rather have him finish it right than it be a rush job then ignored like some other games seem to be.

I guess I don't see taking so long to implement the CIU modes in to MET as being a "rush job." I mean...you have to know what they are when the game was made? I guess you don't, but that's pretty weird....but as I've learned on pinside code computer stuff is the #1 hardest thing in the entire world according to the people here that do computer coding.

#5767 7 years ago

I figure his method of coding is having a playable game in hand and building on it. That takes time. If you don't have it to play, how do you know how what works? I can't blame Stern for charging a bit more for games he works on. They all turn out to be the best coded machines.

As cool as Batman was when I first got to play it, no way would have I bought it with proto code if somebody else was doing it.

#5768 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Not sure what sucks more
PF issues or the Bengals
JK who-dey. I'm just trying to break up the fight

I got you all beat! I'm stuck with the Browns...........A WOZ and GB

#5769 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you don't have it to play, how do you know how it will work?

Yeah, I don't follow that logic really. But I'm sure it isn't keeping them up at night.

#5770 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah, I don't follow that logic really.

I totally get it. He plays the game and thinks up what will make it better as he goes.

#5771 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont own BM66 but I dont think its going to be great either, although I do love the theme. I do however think that BM66 or any other Stern game is way better than RZ. I just dont like their games. Its nothing personal, but I just dont like them and I know many people that share the same feelings that I do about them.

As I know many that aren't fond of BM66.

You say it isn't personal but then you go on to say you know many people that share the same feelings. Why? You seem to be making it personal.

#5772 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

I got you all beat! I'm stuck with the Browns...........A WOZ and GB

Yeah you definitely have us beat if you're a Browns fan lol. Nothing wrong with WOZ and GB though. Its just your team that sux. If I wasnt a Bengals fan I'd maybe feel sorry for you.

#5773 7 years ago

As I know many that aren't fond of BM66.
You say it isn't personal but then you go on to say you know many people that share the same feelings. Why? You seem to be making it personal.

I just know alot of people who dont like their games and wouldn't buy one because they think that they make terrible games, thats all im saying. I dont know why anyone would really take that personal truthfully. Do you have any idea how many times that ive been told that GB and GOT sucks? That doesnt offend me one bit for people to say that. Everybody has different opinions on games. As long as I like them thats all that really matters right?

#5774 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just know alot of people who dont like their games and wouldn't buy one because they think that they make terrible games, thats all im saying. I dont know why anyone would really take that personal truthfully. Do you have any idea how many times that ive been told that GB and GOT sucks? That doesnt offend me one bit for people to say that. Everybody has different opinions on games. As long as I like them thats all that really matters right?

I am not offended by your comment, it just seems you are working pretty hard to make it personal, when you say it isn't, is all.

#5775 7 years ago

l love ghostbusters.

#5776 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know everyone that comes over, loves RZ and AMH. As well as Met, BM66 and Woz. It's pinball no game sucks, some are just more/less appealing based on individual taste.

IMG_0204 (resized).JPGIMG_0204 (resized).JPG

#5777 7 years ago

I am not offended by your comment, it just seems you are working pretty hard to make it personal, when you say it isn't, is all.

I think maybe you are just perceiving it that way. If I got mad at everyone on this forum that said GB and GOT sucks, I'd spend all of my time cussing people out on here.

#5778 7 years ago

GB and GoT are both pretty great games.

#5779 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I know everyone that comes over, loves RZ and AMH. As well as Met, BM66 and Woz. It's pinball no game sucks, some are just more/less appealing based on individual taste.

Just like my GB and GOT, if you enjoy them that's all that matters. Me and a friend played GB all night last nite and had a blast. I can't imagine anyone not liking GB but a lot of people hate it. It's ok though, it doesn't bother me at all honestly.

#5780 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

GB and GoT are both pretty great games.

Yeah I think so too. Everybody definitely wouldn't agree though, especially when it comes to GB and most people wouldn't own GOT just because they hate the art work. I don't like the artwork on the cab at all but I think the playfield looks good in person.

#5781 7 years ago

GoT plays so fast that I barely notice the art. It's not pretty, sure, but lots of great games aren't.

#5782 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

GoT plays so fast that I barely notice the art. It's not pretty, sure, but lots of great games aren't.

It definitely a great game for tournament play. It requires more skill than most machines if you want to score well on it. It will never leave my collection.

#5783 7 years ago

Soooooooo........ how's the playfield swaps coming along? KPG?

#5784 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah you definitely have us beat if you're a Browns fan lol. Nothing wrong with WOZ and GB though. Its just your team that sux. If I wasnt a Bengals fan I'd maybe feel sorry for you.

We (my wife included) love our WOZ and GB. Just wish GB had more color lighting and inserts. My 2013 Metallica is fine as well. When I lived in Centerville went to many Reds and Bengals games

#5785 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

We (my wife included) love our WOZ and GB. Just wish GB had more color lighting and inserts. My 2013 Metallica is fine as well. When I lived in Centerville went to many Reds and Bengals games

Yeah that would be nice but the light show is still pretty good. I'm near Centerville also as you probably know. Where is Garrettsville located at? I've never heard of that town?

#5786 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Soooooooo........ how's the playfield swaps coming along? KPG?

yeah wheres KPG at ?.

#5787 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

yeah wheres KPG at ?.

he got his replacement. So I imagine he is happy now.

#5788 7 years ago
Quoted from nowakster:

he got his replacement. So I imagine he is happy now.

If Stern has fixed the issue and folk are getting replacements it's time to close the thread.

#5789 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

If Stern has fixed the issue and folk are getting replacements it's time to close the thread.

I don't think we have figured out if Stern is serious yet or not. It cant be closed until that question is answered.

#5790 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't think we have figured out if Stern is serious yet or not. It cant be closed until that question is answered.

I'm calling it. They ARE serious. Close thread.

#5791 7 years ago

I agree, they are serious and in the end make customers happy. I agree, close this turd of a thread out.

#5792 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I agree, they are serious and in the end make customers happy. I agree, close this turd of a thread out.

Lots of us are still waiting for promised playfield replacements. This wasn't just about one dude.

I would also hope that we could get some more bug cleanup on Ghostbusters. Holy jeez, it needs it.

#5793 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Lots of us are still waiting for promised playfield replacements. This wasn't just about one dude.
I would also hope that we could get some more bug cleanup on Ghostbusters. Holy jeez, it needs it.

I've read about several people getting playfield replacements, they are coming. And the code will get there eventually, just takes time. Still believe Stern is serious and will make people happy. Close the thread.

#5794 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I've read about several people getting playfield replacements, they are coming. And the code will get there eventually, just takes time. Still believe Stern is serious and will make people happy. Close the thread.

When things have been made right, that's when we can close the thread. There is nothing wrong with putting pressure on a company as long as it's civil. People aren't freaking out, they just want a place to ask for or post updates. If you close this, someone else will start another.

#5795 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

yeah wheres KPG at ?.

Think he is a bit burned out on Pinside. Some of his posts alluded to that he needed a break.

#5796 7 years ago

More to the point, has the OP got a new playfield?

#5797 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

More to the point, has the OP got a new playfield?

Yes!...and it's up to the OP to request Thread Closure....

#5798 7 years ago

I like this thread, keep it open

#5799 7 years ago

Yes KPG is burned out a little due to all the sh*t he received from a few people I think but he will be back. He loves taking jabs at iceman too much not to come back.

#5800 7 years ago

I think there's still a possibility of keeping this thread open for a little longer, maybe until at least the first few batches of Aerosmith get into peoples hands. Nobody was really freaking out about Ghostbusters ghosting much until the LE folks started getting shit games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,561 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.