(Topic ID: 65838)

Hey Pinside, we've got a new server and a new look!

By robin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 380 posts
  • 171 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by horseflesh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

temp.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-11 at 00.02.22 am.png
blank_image_example.jpg
001.JPG
Capture.PNG
Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 16.40.50 .png
smokinhot.jpg
Frankenstein.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 21.58.44 PM.png
icons.PNG
settings.JPG
image.jpg
changes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 10 years ago

Looks great! Immediately a better deal when viewing on iPhone. I can log in mobile but can't get to login screen on computer. Firefox on Mac Pro. All current versions.

#154 10 years ago

I can log in now!

Little bug found in the "Activity" page. Still shows old karma point totals in the description. No big deal, just in case you werent aware.

Love the new features and how you have crammed more info into the same amount of space without making it feel cluttered.

#156 10 years ago

Wait a minute! My karma points just went from 4.3 mil to 3.3 mil. THATS IT!!! I'm quitting pinball forever!!!!!!!

Well, maybe until I get off work. Maybe....

#231 10 years ago

Firefox 24.0 on Mac OSX 10.8.5

Hovering over quick links ( like ST ) does not produce a popup and when you click on the link, it takes you to the top of the page.
This is how the site has always behaved on my iphone but I never cared enough to mention it. Now that it doesnt work on a computer browser, I figured you would like to know.

#232 10 years ago

wow, that was fast! Works now...

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

How come when on iphone screen no longer turns when you turn your phone for different view rather than just straight on. Sits seems quicker now as well.

On an iPhone right now and do not have any rotation issues. Do you have a little lock icon at the top of your iPhone screen?

#272 10 years ago

Hey Robin. Really digging the new layout. I like the green and blue colors on the left side 10000% better as I view mostly on mobile.

Something has gone awry in the wish list notification system. I am now getting tons of notifications about machines that are not on my wish list. They all claim to be notifications about gottlieb Big Hit though. FYI

#283 10 years ago
Quoted from lachied:

Looks great! OP highlighting makes a massive difference and general readability is top notch.

I second that!!^^^^^^^

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

On iPhone u have to log on every time you come back. Is thus prob on my phone or setting on Pinside ?

I would bet its your phone, Mine is not that way.

#301 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I don't see my, you have new messages notification icon anymore

This does work for me both on iOS 7 and Firefox on OSX10.8

Envelope icon shows up next to the heart at the top of the screen and a number in parentheses showing how many messages. There is not a pop up like there used to be though with the announcement of a new message.

#303 10 years ago

Just telling how it works for me, not sure if this is what Robin intends though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-pinside-weve-got-a-new-server-and-a-new-look?tu=pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.