(Topic ID: 245898)

Hey modders here's one for ya.BKSOR Magna Save.

By Slugmeister

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0177 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

So I love,love,love my new BKSOR LE.Having been a fan of the others(owned 3 originals and 2 BK2K's) but this magna save button location isn't doing it for me.So my idea was a non-invasive approach.A couple of clear suction cups and a bar.Does it work.Hell yeah it does.Keep your finger on the button and hit the bar/magna save with your thumb.So maybe one of you wonderful modders can take this and run with it.Make it clear make it sparkly to match the trim.So what do you think?excluding dr frightener of course.

IMG_0177 (resized).jpgIMG_0177 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Interesting idea! Would be useful on Star Wars too.

My games a keeper. I’m drilling a hole.

#3 4 years ago

Brilliant idea. Reminds me of the pencil trick on Track n Field.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

So I love,love,love my new BKSOR LE.Having been a fan of the others(owned 3 originals and 2 BK2K's) but this magna save button location isn't doing it for me.So my idea was a non-invasive approach.A couple of clear suction cups and a bar.Does it work.Hell yeah it does.Keep your finger on the button and hit the bar/magna save with your thumb.So maybe one of you wonderful modders can take this and run with it.Make it clear make it sparkly to match the trim.So what do you think?excluding dr frightener of course. [quoted image]

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

So I love,love,love my new BKSOR LE.Having been a fan of the others(owned 3 originals and 2 BK2K's) but this magna save button location isn't doing it for me.So my idea was a non-invasive approach.A couple of clear suction cups and a bar.Does it work.Hell yeah it does.Keep your finger on the button and hit the bar/magna save with your thumb.So maybe one of you wonderful modders can take this and run with it.Make it clear make it sparkly to match the trim.So what do you think?excluding dr frightener of course. [quoted image]

Guitar pedal. Relatively cheap and easy to wire up. More "metal" solution that matches the game.

#6 4 years ago

It ain't purdy, but it is genius! Love it.

#7 4 years ago

Just remember to still practice playing BKSOR using only the button on the lockdown bar if you plan to compete in any tournaments.

In golf terms: mulligans are fine when you're golfing solely by yourself or with friends, but you won't be able to use them in a tournament.

#8 4 years ago

What about a suction cup with button for your thumb mounted on glass with wire hidden under lock bar wired to lock bar button.
    Easily removable when glass needs to be removed and easy install.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

What about a suction cup with button for your thumb mounted on glass with wire hidden under lock bar wired to lock bar button.
    Easily removable when glass needs to be removed and easy install.

That is another good ideal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-modders-here-s-one-for-yabksor-magna-save and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.