Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130625_132110.jpg
P7050009.JPG
metpost3.jpg
metpost2.jpg
met_post.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grh450.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago

my posts are correct from the factory...still some WILD kicks off the slings! (and I kinda like em)

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Duff:

Put the first 20 plays on mine. I seem to be free and clear of most issues. Left orbit was fine out of the box. No right sling issue. Drops have no issues. Snake rejects are minimal. The left side stand up of the right ramp seems to be favoring the left side of it hole which kinda pinches the snake head into being a tighter shot. The orbit post seems to be good only sending rejects down the left side once in every 10 or 12 times. Functionally out of the box has been near perfect.
The hammer is bizarre. My game came with 1.3 installed and was made on June 29th. I played 1.3 for the first few games and the hammer was flawless. Always registered every hit and I swear every time lock was lit, the next hit would always catch and pound through the field. My mistake was not saving 1.3 before I loaded 1.65. The hammer on he newer code registered hits the same but it took consistently 2 additional hits to have the magnet grab the ball. First lock was 5 and it would take 7. The next was 7 and it would take 9 hits. Never got to the MB with factory settings. I went into the settings and changed the hits to 3, 5, 5 knowing each one would add 2 hits to lock and got MB on the 20th hit. Has anyone else experienced similar?
Even with the hammer I am really enjoying the game and glad I chose to go with the premium. On a side note there sure look like there is enough room to get a protector around the hammer magnet. Regarding the critique the cube prevents strategic ricochetes I can tell you this was not the case. I was able to consistently make the snake from the cube. Hit Sparky from the cube. Even make the left ramp off of the cube. The cube is definately getting a racing stripe from the ball hits. I opted to slow down the progress with a strip of mylar and that to is getting beat. Very solid right now, can't wait for more.
Cheers

Ditto

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Has nobody else achieved coffin multiball twice in one ball?

yes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grh450.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-metallica-owners?tu=grh450 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.