(Topic ID: 34747)

Hey Everybody! The Pin Must Be HOT HOT HOT! It's now $3307.35 at Amazon.com

By flipperfingers

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianr73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

I just love how people go on to Amazon just to bash the machine, but have not even bought the machine. Very annoying. I don't own the machine either, but to bash something I have never played, is as stupid as overpaying. Just an opinion of course!

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

Sabotage this? Please. At 3k it's sabotaging itself.

and $7K for what you get now is any better? Now I can complain on this comment, because I own and have played a $7K machine! Over priced yes, but what isn't? Complaints are fine, I am all for that, but you have to own or have played it to be fair.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Show of hands for anyone that's paid more than $7k for a NIB Stern? And I'm not talking about after market - post hit price gouging. So who is buying these $7k Sterns? Anyone? Bueller?
    Maybe as of now Hulks are $7k or more....but they weren't originally.

$7500 for my XMEN LE...but I have an excuse..I am a newbie...LOL

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

When did you buy it....and from whom? That sounds too high from what you'd expect to pay to the more popular dealers mentioned regularly. But if these were selling $7k under normal "best price" circumstances I'm surprised.

if you are referring to me, I bought mine about 2 weeks after it came out. To be fair, that included shipping - but then again they told me shipping was free.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianr73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-everybody-the-pin-must-be-hot-hot-hot-its-now-330735-at-amazoncom?tu=brianr73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.