(Topic ID: 51670)

Hey Cliffy, how about some loving for Johnny Mnemonic?

By EvilJack

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JM-SPLIT3.jpg
JM-RR-3.jpg
JM-LT-UT1.jpg
JM-BOBS2.jpg
JM-CrazyBobs.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
doggie.jpg
IMG_3770.JPG
735687_9110_1024x2000.jpg
crack2.JPG
crack1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cliffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

I'm always willing. It's my mission to help keep these games playable. In the case of ramps the best is having the game to work from because, as Brian sez, I need to know angles of incline and mounting options. Post some pics of your damaged areas and I can get an idea of what I'll need to do. If I can't get the game here then I'll likely ask you to help with templates. Have no fear, I can walk you through that process pretty simply

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Skrippy:

Cliffy, am I correct in remembering hearing somewhere you have a Cliffy for Waterworlds Dive hole?

Yes I do, and new protection for a BUNCH of other games that I just have not had to time to get up on my web page. Pics are in other threads here on PS so I won't clutter Jacks JM thread with a pic

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Cliffster we will get JM #0001 to you to make these

(it's only sweet justice that the first game off the line help protect all the other games)

Just drop me a line Cliffy and we will work out getting you my game

Thats what I call stepping up, Justin! Awesome seeing you at the PAGG show. You looked you were having a total blast Chris Harkin is bringing me his Congo and you've got the JM coming, life is good! I'm impressed

1 week later
#17 10 years ago

Hmm. Looks like good mounting options so I'm confident I can do 'em up real nice.
I have a Congo in the shop right now but as soon as I'm done with that I'll get Justin's JM plugged in and get 'em going. In lieu of that, and to help shorten the process, you could always send me that ramp intact and I can work from that. Looks like I need to spec the ramp flap too and have my pal Martin run a set in stainless for you.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from EvilJack:

Cliffy, any comments on making colored replacements for the square rubbers?

Hadn't even considered it till you mentioned it but I would love to see what they look like stock.

5 months later
#26 10 years ago

I have a ramp to work from but still waiting on my friends game to show up here to do the rest

2 months later
#28 10 years ago

Justin is delivering his very rare sample #0001 JM today. yay!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ah good someone was able to bring the machine to you. Also what about the eject area, which Cliffy do we need for that.

Oh rest assured I'll be looking at every possible protection point Cant thank the J-man enough for making the trip. Really enjoyed the time discussing life and pinball. Love the Gomez autograph on the trans too "Wow! #001!"

1 year later
#53 8 years ago

Yes sorry I havent got them up on my site yet. Some pics attached here

JM-CrazyBobs.jpgJM-CrazyBobs.jpg
JM-BOBS2.jpgJM-BOBS2.jpg
JM-LT-UT1.JPGJM-LT-UT1.JPG
JM-RR-3.jpgJM-RR-3.jpg
JM-SPLIT3.jpgJM-SPLIT3.jpg

I also have a JM specific shooter eject but can't find the pic, doggone it

2 months later
#57 8 years ago

My universal single bank drop target protector (see my IJ page) is perfect on JM and my TAF vault edge fits the entry to the VUK.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cliffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-cliftty-how-about-some-loving-for-johnny-mnemonic?tu=Cliffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.