Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leaffan67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Played Full Throttle about 5 times at frolic's launch party tonight. Also played his MMR about 5 times. I GREATLY preferred FT. Better flow. More interesting shots. Rules are already very good. Faster. Way cooler looking with cool technology. Just better.
This is distressing me as I have an MMR on order! Might cancel and get FT. (No not fish tales, you know what I mean!)
Is the acronym going to be HFT? Heighway's Full Throttle?

#6 8 years ago

I really relied on the screen in the play field. A main use is to see how many more of each shot you need to start a mode (all modes might be multi Balls?). Seems a good strategy is to shoot each shot a few times to get everything close to running. Start a multi ball then stack all the other ones in.

#7 8 years ago

Also, game is too fast to ever look up at the back box monitor!

#11 8 years ago

Good idea. Skip mmr and buy aliens! Aliens should be super cool. Great theme for sure! Or I guess I could buy GOT now! Good theme there too!

#13 8 years ago

No, for sure gameplay is more important. I won't buy aliens before I see the gameplay. Rules are even more important to me tho.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leaffan67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heretic-i-think-full-throttle-might-be-better-than-mm?tu=leaffan67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.