hqdefault (2) (resized).jpg
aerosmith (resized).jpg
Untitled-1 (resized).jpg
CuHyWZnWIAAzkfn (resized).jpg
RGBPinballGameBySharonIndustriesIncSc01 (resized).png
geico-countdown-its-what-you-do-featuring-europe-large-7 (resized).jpg
182a706340700ffe19f4c41e8629bb39 (resized).jpg
welk (resized).jpg

There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 7 years ago

IMG_5320 (resized).JPGIMG_5320 (resized).JPGIMG_5321 (resized).JPGIMG_5321 (resized).JPGIMG_5322 (resized).JPGIMG_5322 (resized).JPGIMG_5323 (resized).JPGIMG_5323 (resized).JPGIMG_5325 (resized).JPGIMG_5325 (resized).JPGIMG_5324 (resized).JPGIMG_5324 (resized).JPGIMG_5326 (resized).JPGIMG_5326 (resized).JPG

#252 7 years ago

Are they even a band anymore?

#253 7 years ago

OK so this looks great. That multiball release looks nuts. I wonder how much will be stripped on the Pro model? I'm guessing no upper right elevator area, no drops, maybe no spinner.

#254 7 years ago

Anyone else think the layout us extremely similar to KISS, but with an upper playfield?

I didn't see the designer listed in their release

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Anyone else think the layout us extremely similar to KISS, but with an upper playfield?

Borg.

#257 7 years ago

nevermind, saw features in the other thread

#258 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Its John Borg. I though Kiss looked a lot like his Indiana Jones games. It looks like this game is continuing that trend as it has a multiball release similar to the ark on IJ4. Thats cool since it was one of the best things about that game. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to play one.

#259 7 years ago

That looks like a unique layout with vibrant art and a variety of toys. It will be a shame if it gets the typical Lonnie code.

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That looks like a unique layout with vibrant art and a variety of toys. It will be a shame if it gets the typical Lonnie code.

I think KISS is just fine. Took a while though.

#261 7 years ago

Premium vs pro

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.55.37 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.55.37 PM (resized).png

#262 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think KISS is just fine. Took a while though.

Last I saw most were still upset that the code is not more than it is. Many have sold their games because of the code. The shots in KISS are not a problem in my opinion, but there is a little bit of cheap SDTM draining from the pops and head toy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code/page/46#post-3521380

#263 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Last I saw most were still upset that the code is not more than it is. Many have sold their games because of the code. The shots in KISS are not a problem in my opinion, but there is a little bit of cheap SDTM draining from the pops and head toy.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code/page/46#post-3521380

Yeah I can only speak for myself and I think KISS is fun to play on location. I might get bored of it if I owned it, not sure though.

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I can only speak for myself and I think KISS is fun to play on location. I might get bored of it if I owned it, not sure though.

Yep. That is the problem unless code gets more diverse.

#265 7 years ago

Nice to see a Cliffy-like protector on the scoop from the factory.

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Nice to see a Cliffy-like protector on the scoop from the factory.

I'd rather install my own and save the $200 upgrade fee

#267 7 years ago

Approximate street prices:
PRO = $5195
PREMIUM = $6995
LE = $8295

MSRP compared to Ghostbusters:
PRO = +$200
PREMIUM = +$300
LE = +$200

#268 7 years ago

Aerosmith Pinball is available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

MSRP:
Pro Model: $6199
Premium Model: $7899
Limited Edition Model: $8999

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Premium vs pro

Cue the Pinsider claiming that the pro is better because it has more flow. No mini pf to slow things down.

#270 7 years ago

Any pics or video of the display?

#271 7 years ago

Nice artwork, looks like a 1970's concert t-shirt.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Any pics or video of the display?

7+ minute video of gameplay & display:
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10154881564674244/

#273 7 years ago

Well, I am more excited to play Aerosmith pro than Batman LE just going off that video.

As ever, it's code, code and code going forward.

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Cue the Pinsider claiming that the pro is better because it has more flow. No mini pf to slow things down.

On this game, that doesn't seem to be true. The right ramp shot looks to flow like a normal ramp...the ball gets to the upper playfield from the Elevator shot on the lower. So - it won't be a clunky flow-killer upper playfield like GOT or TFLE. That being said, I'm not sure the upper playfield looks that compelling - so the Pro seems like it might be a better game for the buck.

#275 7 years ago

Damn...side by side BM66 looks like a clunkfest compared to AS.

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10154881564674244/

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#276 7 years ago

Maybe its just me and the way I think........

But don't you guys even think it's a little odd that they do a semi rehash"SUPER LE and LE" at a crazy price point to introduce the new system ( and sell out at over 3.6 million dollars ) , then weeks later introduce a FKN OUTSTANDING looking and playing game with all new design back to original prices with only a 200 increase.

Smartest bit of marketing to incorporate RD costs I have seen work 100% in a while

#277 7 years ago

How does the ball get into the box,is there a skip ramp?

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How does the ball get into the box,is there a skip ramp?

It is flung thru the air from the Lock saucer, like Stern NBA.

#279 7 years ago

Artwork looks incredible. Too bad its for a shitass band...

#280 7 years ago

No "Dream On" in the song selection?

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

No "Dream On" in the song selection?

It's probably the Wizard Mode.

#282 7 years ago

Dream On will be that long awaited code update years from now.

#283 7 years ago

That looks damn fun, and the clown is great, I won't buy this but looking forward to playing it.

#284 7 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I’ll continue to buy any rock n roll themed game Stern puts out, as that’s what I’m into. I can understand people’s disinterest based on the music/band itself. I hate country music, so if Stern put out a kick ass ‘Garth Brooks’ pin, I would never buy it. I like rock n roll and pinball. Together they are great.

We talk the same language

#285 7 years ago

Has the list of differences between the LE and the premium come out yet?

#286 7 years ago

Definitely a nice looking game all around in my opinion, whether pro or premium. Not sure how I feel about the upper play field yet but it definitely doesn't look as clunky or out of place as they tend to seem at times. The audio also sounds pretty good considering it's coming through a video and the Internet. Looking forward to playing this one.

#287 7 years ago

Wonder how many 66 LE unboxings will be on hold for a bit.......

#288 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'll take the pro because it's better as it has more flow and no mini pf to slow things down.

#289 7 years ago

I see the scoop has a crank it up mode too :p

#290 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'll take the pro because it's better as it has more flow and no mini pf to slow things down.

Ill be proactive on both..... Wanna play before I decide one or the other, way price vs options, and also see just how it feels. I like all types of games but the one that make me buy premiums are one that keep calling me back for one more game.

#291 7 years ago

I want to know what Borg's reaction was when it was told to him Lonnie is on code.

#292 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I want to know what Borg's reaction was when it was told to him Lonnie is on code.

Dont ya like FG, Im and Sop. All great games

#294 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Probably busy copying Dialed In's layout

#295 7 years ago

If I got AS, I would switch out some songs on pinbrowser if I could.

Walk This Way - keep
Sweet Emotion - keep
Love in an Elevator - replace it with Moving Out
Dude Looks Like a Lady - replace it with Mama Kin
Toys in the Attic - keep
Last Child - replace it with Ain't that a Bitch
Rats in the Cellar - keep
Back in the Saddle - keep
Same old Song and Dance - replace it with Train Kept a Rollin

#296 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Probably busy copying Dialed In's layout

NICE one

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

On this game, that doesn't seem to be true. The right ramp shot looks to flow like a normal ramp...the ball gets to the upper playfield from the Elevator shot on the lower. So - it won't be a clunky flow-killer upper playfield like GOT or TFLE. That being said, I'm not sure the upper playfield looks that compelling - so the Pro seems like it might be a better game for the buck.

It does seem that way. I like mini playfields and don't mind them "slowing" a game down as long as they are fun. The mini playfield on Aerosmith though looks cramped and the shots awkward to make based on the video that was posted. Still surprised that "Dream On" isn't in the game, would be a cool song to have featured for the games wizard mode.

#298 7 years ago

I like the PRO on this one

#299 7 years ago

One thing that really bums me out after seeing Batman 66 and now Aerosmith is that Ghostbusters just missed the LCD boat and got stuck as the last DMD game despite being a dream theme for many and one that people had been waiting years for. The potential for fun and unique things to do with an LCD on Ghostbusters would have been limitless.

#300 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One thing that really bums me out after seeing Batman 66 and now Aerosmith is that Ghostbusters just missed the LCD boat and got stuck as the last DMD game despite being a dream theme for many and one that people had been waiting years for. The potential for fun and unique things to do with an LCD on Ghostbusters would have been limitless.

To me, Im glad it has a DMD. Just what I was brought up with and have collected for so long. Like the LCDs but the DMDs are pinball for me. Gotta expand my horizons.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.75
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wentzville, MO
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heres-aerosmith/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.