• I want it! 0 votes
  • He's smoking dope 16 votes
    89%

(18 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

detroit_rock_city_1.jpg
#1 13 years ago

Is this a realistic price? Even with the autographs, it seems really high to me. Only $15,000.00 and this could be yours!!!

ebay.com link: Bally Kiss Pinball Machine 100 RESTORATION

#2 13 years ago

Gees I guess if it sells for 15k then the KISS ARMY is not really dead after all ?

Anyone remember that warped movie Detroit Rock City?

detroit_rock_city_1.jpgdetroit_rock_city_1.jpg

#3 13 years ago

That's an awsome movie (I own it)!
By the way, I was watching this machine last week, and he had it listed for $25K. Nice to know he's willing to come down a little!

#4 13 years ago

Yea, the entire company is smoking dope!

#5 13 years ago

Wow... I only have two things to throw out there...

1 - Who in their right mind would put that kind of money into a restoration (based on what they said they did) and then turn right around and sell it thinking they'll get their investment back on it??

2 - Now, this may just be me... but, if I had a KISS pinball for sale that had all 4 band members autographs... seems like I would be showing that off in the photos of the machine, Don't you think?

I really hope someone isn't crazy enough to actually buy it at that price.

G

#6 13 years ago

2 - Now, this may just be me... but, if I had a KISS pinball for sale that had all 4 band members autographs... seems like I would be showing that off in the photos of the machine, Don't you think? []

There were 2 signatures I could see (Ace & Peter) on the apron, but I couldn't find Gene or Paul's. Still, 15k- eh, no.

#7 13 years ago

Okay, I went back and looked using FireFox. I see there are other photos that are supposed to be showing up under the description of the game. Apparently, they're being blocked by our corporate gateway.

G

#8 13 years ago

The seller has posted about this on RGP in a similar thread discussing the price of this machine. Supposedly he doesn't want to sell it, but his wife wants him to try and sell it. So he put it on eBay at a ridiculous price so he can say he is "trying" to sell it.

Yeah, I know, makes no sense. But that's the explanation given.

#9 13 years ago

I see there are other photos that are supposed to be showing up under the description of the game. Apparently, they're being blocked by our corporate gateway.

The photos aren't coming up for me either, and I'm on my home network.

#10 13 years ago

The other 2 signatures, Gene & Ace are by their pictures in the plastic in the upper corners of the play field, but really hard to see them

#11 13 years ago

"Yeah, I know, makes no sense. But that's the explanation given."

Maybe it's like the advice gweempose gave me about my Wizard Pinball poster. Post it high and see if you get any interested parties. That may be telling him where to really set the price.

BTW, I sold that poster for $77

A lot more than I figured it would go for

G

#12 13 years ago

If you go to the "store" of the seller, most of his stuff seems reasonable (if not a little on the high side). In fact, he has another KISS pinball that is going for $2495.

I guess maybe he really doesn't want to sell the other one

G

#13 13 years ago

Oh good, I was not even considering the purchase of the signed KISS pin but since he has two I AM SO THERE!!...he will share that dope he is smokin' right?

#14 13 years ago

KISS this (|)

#15 13 years ago

Supposedly he doesn't want to sell it, but his wife wants him to try and sell it. So he put it on eBay at a ridiculous price so he can say he is "trying" to sell it.

I did that with my Batman Forever. It sold within a week. Got more than book value. I should have asked for more money. Alaska is great for selling pins.

#16 13 years ago

I lived in Alaska for 4 1/2 years, was up in Fairbanks, Eielson AFB. I really miss it, and would move up there again, if I could afford it.

#17 13 years ago

Fairbanks is real nice in the Summer. Warm and sunny. Better than Anchorage IMO. Winter is another story.

#18 13 years ago

The photos aren't coming up for me either, and I'm on my home network.

Refresh your browser when your on that page, may take more then once.

#19 13 years ago

THIS POLL IS OFFENSIVE TO DOPE SMOKERS EVERYWHERE

#20 13 years ago

I hope he sells it at 15k

#21 13 years ago

The other 2 signatures, Gene & Ace are by their pictures in the plastic in the upper corners of the play field, but really hard to see them

You're right, it is really hard to see them. Lousy black markers. And I think you meant Gene & Paul.

#22 13 years ago

I have been watching this company's pin prices for a long, long time, and they have traditionally been WAY over what everyone else is selling them for. I mean, they have been WAY over the mark, and I'm talking about the regular "this pin has been shopped" routine . . . nothing special done to them. I gave up buying from them WAY back!!!

I didn't see Ringo's name on there . . .

. . . . oooohhh . . . I think I'm "Lost in the Zone" . . .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clermont, FL
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-you-go-kiss-fans-this-could-be-yours-15k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.