(Topic ID: 145224)

Comet Pinball's Black Friday FINAL Follow Up ** Shipping Information **

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_2232.jpg
    ace_ventura_package_delivery.png
    20151207_141135.jpg
    480884.jpg
    IMG_20151206_182735591.jpg
    IMGA02581.jpg
    IMGA02551.jpg
    IMGA02542.jpg
    image.jpeg
    Beezle_child.jpg
    basement.jpg
    image.jpeg
    474117-i.png
    5volts_flasher.jpg
    5volts_flasher2.jpg
    WOZ_slippers.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Sale is still on till Monday at Midnight!

OH BOY, I hope your Ready!

I thought long and hard, about what to put on sale, as a way of saying thanks to all of you for your support and Friendship this year.
    My life would not be the same without all of you!

So I decided, not to just take the easy way, with a straight discount, but rather one hell of a price on what we all need the most!
    (Sale Prices are from 25%-37% OFF! YEAH!)

So......A WHITE CHRISTMAS SALE!

At the heart is All our main white bulbs....We all use over 100 in each game.....more then any color!
    Ive placed over 100,000 bulbs on sale, although limited quantities, at the unheard of price of $.49 ea in 25 Packs for $12.25!!!!

Thats Natural White........Sunlight......and Warm White!

2 LED, 1 SMD 5050, 2 SMD Faceted, Twin 2835, and 4 SMD!

With this, and the average game using 150 bulbs, one can do any game now well under $100!!! Phenomenal!
    (If you did all whites, a game would cost $75 to do!)

Ive added Flashers at $.79 for wedge, and advanced brighter ones on sale, Along with some odds and ends like our Op-Max Spot light reduced!

Wanted everyone to give our Crystal fans a try, so dropped those too!

Our Kits are Universal, and well priced to do any game, with 250 bulbs for $149, and 150 for $99!

Ultra Dust is $5.00 Off!

A few notes.

These prices are only good from Links on sale Page, or their exact on the main.
    (100 singles, wont give you the sale price, only 25 packs)

If you need to place a second order, please select "Add to previous Invoice" for shipping dropdown, so no shipping
    charges apply.

Again, my sincerest thanks, to Pinside, and my Pinside Family! The Best of a Thanksgiving Weekend, and Holidays Ahead!
    Lets enjoy them with Love, Peace, and Good Health....and More Pinball!

Art

Free shipping Still, US based over $99....

http://www.cometpinball.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1873

#5 8 years ago

Indeed...with heavy Medication!

#8 8 years ago

Thank you All! For those asking, Should I have an error in pricing....please let me know, just checkout and Ill refund,
    but Id like to correct for all.

Second are a few emails, why shipping isnt free to Canada....
    Simple, I need to ensure, take care of customs, and it can cost up to 3 times more.
    I hope the sale prices are good enough, and our friends in the North are Happy.

Art

#11 8 years ago

Sorry. my friend,

I havent chosen to stock those yet without a lens...Clear works 95% same.....

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from BriPin:

Art, this flasher's "Sale Price" and "Our price" amount is the same. Is that intentional?
    http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/8smdg18tower.htm

They add to cart correctly, just an edit....fixed.
    I try to have every piece of info perfect...

#20 8 years ago

Thanks...!

Just a reminder, as the emails pour in.
    Please order from the links on the Black Friday Sale Page.
    If you order from Singles, or elsewhere, the sale price wont carry to shopping cart.

Also, sorry, Free Shipping does not include Europe, or Australia.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

>Azeeeze... light!"

My favorite line! Thanks, John!

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Mine were .65 when ordered in 25 packs. Wonder if I messed something up

Id be happy to look at your order, if there is an issue, please send me a PM.

The sale prices at $.49 are on white bulbs, not color, and appear once you add to cart.
    LMK if you think there is an issue.

Quoted from DefaultGen:

It's a Christmas miracle! Frosted sunlight twin SMD bulb is the best bulb in pinball Art, you have no business selling them so cheap!

Just my way of saying, Thank you, yes, these are insane...just dont know how long Ill last....

#32 8 years ago

Not at all.....I am turning off 100 packs....no one reads....exhausting to hand fix orders.....

#34 8 years ago

Just cranky....no sleep...Thanks, Eric....

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Hey art, if you haven't gone to sleep yet....do any of your 44 bulbs fit in the gottlieb system 3 GI?

Yes, but Gottlieb is notorious for having different size holes on their playfield, even the same game!
    This may mean that some bulbs, on some games, in some sockets would install from the top playfield side.

#40 8 years ago

Just a reminder, a late addition was this great 5-way Super Flux bulb in 44/47 White, now $1.39! WOW!

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/4-1-smd.htm

Great in GI, or in Back Splash on Sterns! About $1.00 off in Savings per Bulb from Market!

Special.jpgSpecial.jpg

#43 8 years ago

A late Addition for the Ladies!

I originally made this for Jack, and have had this lovely piece Enjoyed by many.

A great gift for the WOZ fan!

For Pinsiders, $39.95, Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals, and an 18" Chain! (We have been selling them on Amazon for $89!)

If you have already placed an order, you can add this with no additional shipping, with a New Order, and Select, "add to previous order" from the shipping menu!

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/a970a.htm

WOZ_slippers.jpgWOZ_slippers.jpg

#45 8 years ago

Thanks Steve! Im sure you and Gio are crazy too!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Thanks for all you do for Pinball!!!!!!

#49 8 years ago

Not as you are looking for.

And even if there was, there can be differences, and business models change.
    That knowledge supports the selling of Kits.

So, we offer a copy ways/thoughts.

The EASY WAY, scroll down

The average game uses 150 Bulbs. Newer Sterns without a Backbox LED board, are around 125 bulbs, heavyweight Bally/Williams
    can go into around 180? at the high end...hence the 150 average.

The average game, thats newer, with #555 in Backbox, and Mostly in Inserts, uses 50 pieces 44/47 and 100, #555.
    You can adjust if your backbox is 44/47.

With your game in either attract or all lights on mode, simply count your reds, yellows, greens, blues, and whites.
    Whites can be any color you wish.

Pick your bulb based on brightness, and order.

I find this takes less then 15 minutes, lifting the playfield and seeing this.
    Its also very helpful to get familiar with the work to be done.

Doing this, results in an average game, done with the average bulb, a 1 SMD 5050, which is in all game kits, to cost around $100.

You can go brighter, with a Twin 2835 by 25%, or lower with a 2 LED by 25%.

Color match your inserts 100% in Twin 2835, Use Warm White in the others.

If this is too much heres the EASY WAY.

We have a Starter Kit of 150 bulbs, for $99 and free shipping. Sterns can pretty much be done complete, some people usually have
    a small followup order.

Our Master Kit, is 250 Bulbs for $149 and Free shipping! Enough to maybe do 2 Sterns! or come close. More then enough to create
    the look you want, and hands down master the magic of what colors you like. Youd be able to do close to 1-1/2 games of a Bally/Williams type,

In this way, a little work gets you exact.
    A quick click, gets you a small follow up, sometimes.
    And the best value is our Master Kit.....Shoot, just sell the extras to a friend, and youll still end up around $100-$110.

The Kits also include 2 Free Apron lighting Strips, or use them in the back of your game, even add these to our Matrix Line!

My 2 cents, and how I hope to be of help,

Art

#59 8 years ago

All emails, adjustments, and questions are answered.

Thank you All!

After 7 hours of sleep the last 3 days, I'm toast, and crashing early.

Any new questions.....see you in the morning....if I leave the bed!

#61 8 years ago

Morning Bump....Several styles are sold out...savings are through Monday at Midnight!
    (But today Im fixing pins, installing Mods, and testing new products! Yeah!...a day for me!)

...and football!

#63 8 years ago

Likely, Once I know what it is.....I dont have a Spike system yet, and these, along with boards are suppose to last...
    But yes, small boards will eventually get stocked, and if you have a pic or any info on your request, it can help.

But in general, if the base is 555 or 44/47 I suppose a standard 6.3V would work?
    Have you or anyone tried?

Art

#65 8 years ago

Absolutely New to me that Stern Created this in 5V and can pull the Amps.

My only thought to equal this would be our 6.3V NR OP-Max Spotlight, or our 1 Watt 6.3V Magnum.

The difference is a Magnum is a narrower, brighter direct light, and the Op-Max, is a much wider, broader, diffused
    light, Both are 2-2.5 times brighter then a 4 SMD.

Ill look into this otherwise....

Thanks for taking and posting the Pics! What game would this be?

Art

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

Drat. Optix Maximus is all sold out; was looking forward to trying a few of those finally. Is there anything else that's a halfway decent substitute as a spotlight bulb?
    Still, snagging stuff to do backboxes on a couple games and all the under-the-playfield stuff on a few!

On Tuesday, regular prices return, and there will be a small amount left....
    Perhaps you wish to order on Tuesday or Wednesday, request we add to your order, and the extra $.50 wont be too painful, and youll
    have only one shipping...
    A great bulb and worth it for distance spot lighting.

If the spot is around 6" you can use a Quasar, or Twin 2835 in clear.
    If a focused spot over distance, 1 1 Watt Magnum is brighter, but narrower in beam.

Art

#70 8 years ago

Bump to share that Some Stock is still available! Dont miss out on these deals!

Sale ends Monday at Midnight!

Thank you....!!

#71 8 years ago

This Morning, I received many emails regarding game Specific Kits.

Ive replied, with many variations of this below.

For all those that need instructions, as to where you have lights, or to be very Specific,
    Pinballbulbs.com, Cointaker, and Nifty LEDs, are worth a look.

Here is our approach.

Greetings XXXXX,

Im afraid we dont offer game specific kits, buts thats the Good News!

The reason is, i would never believe my taste in brightness and colors would be the same as anyone else.

We offer two universal choices, allowing you to create the look you want.

We have a Starter Kit of 150 1 SMD bulbs, The average game and "kit" is from $150-$175 for the same bulb.
    This Starter Kit is $99 with Free Shipping,

You may likely find, a small follow up order of $15-$20 to finish some games.
    You pick your white color...Natural, Sunlight, or Warm, and the rest is a nice assortment to achieve your goal.

The other Universal kit is 250 Bulbs, your choice of a 1 SMD 5050, again standard, or the newer brighter Twin 2835.
    About 25% brighter, which will allow you to play in the dark!
    These are $149 and $159 with Free Shipping!

Stick with Frosted.

More then enough to create the look you want in game one, and get half way through game 2!!
    About enough to complete 2 Sterns!

In this kit, youll complete any game, and have a from 75-100 bulbs for the next game.

Both of these allow a game to be completed for around $100-$120.

Another choice, especially with the sale is to take advantage of the whites on sale.

With that 150 Average, (125 Stern, 175 Bally Williams), 50 are 44/47 and 100 are #555 in More Modern games.

Thes 150 would run $75.00, and a game looks great with all Sunlight Frosted!
    Add some color and your set!

These are all on our Sale Flier, easy to Order, and the Sale runs through tomorrow Midnight!

With Some Sunlight still available, and $.99 Flashers, Even a full game, Strips, Flashers, everything, $100 is possible per game.

Hope this helps.

Art

#73 8 years ago

Mostly Yes to your Questions....Please see our Matrix Line for Connectors, splitters, longer strips, Brightness control, Pads, Circle lights...and more to come!

While each of these does list the amperage, its very safe across older games that have Individual Lights in the Backbox, as these lines, when converted to LED, leave about 100 diodes that can be added offf of one line.

With my Apologies, I have not figured this out for Newer Sterns, but With likely 2-3 GI Lines, youll want to pull from each, and likely limit to 40 or so each.

I hope it is safe to say that if you draw too much, a fuse will blow.

What we feel is possible is a few possibilities with Newer Sterns.

Leave the Flourescent Tube, and add a strip above and below, and tie in others as Pads, Strips or Circles, (or mix) from several controlled Inserts.... A Flashing Pad, for a Flashing Insert, etc.

In this way, other then a mounting board, A custom made LED Backbox Lighting can be achieved for $50 +/- $15...

We are working on Relelasing our new board tied to 12V, and with custom color flashers available from flashing events,
    we hope this time next year, to have a Universal Backbox, user contolled to any event or color, backbox lighting system for under
    $100....At least I hope so, and it is being worked on now.

But in the mean time, yes, Matrix will tie all of this together for complete Freedom and Creativity to ones own taste.

474117-i.png474117-i.png

// Error: Image 474113 not found //

#75 8 years ago

Todays the last. day....some sale items still in Stock.

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Thanks again Art!! For those of us that placed orders on Friday, when will we receive shipping confirmation?

Yes, Shipment Confirmations will be sent with each order, normal.
    Although we requested 1-3 weeks delivery, we hope to complete in 10 days.

Ill ask for some help here, please, if possible dont email me with "When will my order ship?"
    We have extra staff, They have been here till Midnight on the weekend and this week, I just finished 3-20 hour days and 822
    emails answered.

Please, a little patience.....

Art

#84 8 years ago
    Quoted from mr2xbass:

Order placed!
    If something I ordered was out of stock, would there have been an automated prompt alerting me?

In my cart, two items were listed in red, unlike the rest in normal back text. Wondering if maybe this means "currently out of stock"..

Neither of them were sale items (3 Purple Passions and 1 SMD Flex RGB Slow Fade). Also, would I be prompted if I ordered sale items that were out of stock (a few flashers and 6LED fans)?

Not that it's really a big deal either way; I'm only curious as this is my first time ordering from Comet. My order is placed and I'm content, nay, STOKED!

Yes, for the most part, if its out of stock, it would not let you order.....We may have a few bumps, as sometimes people ordered sale items from the wrong page...but I think all orders should ship complete.

In my cart, two items were listed in red, unlike the rest in normal back text. Wondering if maybe this means "currently out of stock"..

Not at all, that html, which helps us in pulling to have some items color coded.

Thanks for the biz! Glad you are stoked.....I am exhausted, staff had a long weekend.

Their turn! ...and they do it well!

Art

#87 8 years ago
    Quoted from Shaneus:

Quick question Art: If I order something not currently in stock (looking at Matrix 6-SMD pad, but different colour to red/blue/white) I assume everything will get shipped when everything is in stock? I can wait!

Other colors are on order, you should receive an out of stock message when ordering a color not in stock.
    You wont be able to place an order for an item out of stock.
    i dont think there is an error....

The other colors will arrive at the End of January....cant order anything until we finish shipping everything!

#91 8 years ago

Sorry if this is confusing. If an item is out of stock, one sees an out of stock message.
    It cannot, and will not be added to your cart.

This prevents back orders, which are way to insane to manage......mostly the endless barrage of emails, "when is it in stock?", "when is it shipping?"

#95 8 years ago

Sorry, the sale ended at Midnight...all done.

Regarding Flashers, some are polarized, meaning reversed wires.
    If you wish to send me a PM with the stock number, I can review.

If you wish to test, and have a set of Alligator clips, put an incandescent back in, set to test, and use your wires in both directions,
    to check that. Usually the case. Or try in a different game....

Some bulbs we have depending on color in a batch are polarized...

Just LMK..

#97 8 years ago

Thank you Dan, Yes, your order came through.

A follow up that Ill likely need to share again, is that we do have extra staff on hand, and all are working extra hours.
    The amount of orders is a bit daunting,
    We expect to complete all orders in 14-16 days.
    If we get lucky...10-12.

Hang in there, its worth it!

Please note customer service, (Me) may be out starting tomorrow.
    Staff will answer all they can, but please allow 24 hours for a reply.

Thanks!

Art

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

I'll try a polarity test. I used them in another game and they worked great

Thanks for checking.

If you PM me before your next order, all stock is converting to non polarized.

Quoted from gatordad:

all because I like your style!

What style? Im so messed up right now, I guess Ill say, Thank you.
    Besides, anything I screw up I blame on Beelzeboobie

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Do u sell kits like Cointaker?

Slim is correct.

Depending on whether you are doing 1 Stern, 1 bally Williams or more then one game, we offer two kits.

The Starter Kit is 150 of the same 1 SMD 5050 bulbs for $99 with Free shipping.
    It does a good job of completing newer Sterns, (No back Box lights in Sterns), with a few extra.
    Sometimes, when doing a Stern, and more often a B/W, you may need a small follow up order under $20.

Our master Kits come in 2 Brightness, A 1 SMD 5050, and the Newer, Brighter Twin 2835.
    These are $149, and $159, but you receive 250 Bulbs! Enough to do an average 1-1/2 B/W, or close to Two Sterns!
    More then enough for 1 game, with full freedom to create the look you want.
    This comes with two 7 SMD Strips.

I recommend the twin 2835 in Frosted Sunlight, or 1 SMD, as the easiest, most flexible color.

Art

#108 8 years ago
    Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Art,
    How many times will you answer the same questions before you blow your lid from a lack of sleep?

Thank you for noticing!

I am staying heavily medicated for tests tomorrow...and the emails!

#112 8 years ago

Resting now....Thanks!....

...pAuL!

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Now what the hell have I been summoned from the basement for?

Oh, your famous around my house....I dont think a day goes by...your our favorite Phantom!

Who broke the remote?......Beelzeboob did.
    Time to bring in the trash can.....Ask Beelze
    Who drank the last Yoohoo, dammit!....Boob did it.

#119 8 years ago

Lots of well wishing PMs, thank you.

Went this morning and they cancelled me, and rescheduled.....6 weeks with this BS...no fun in the world of healthcare and insurance...
    (and it was no better 10 years ago either!)

#122 8 years ago

Indeed tough times here in the body...Thank you for the well wishes and PMs

I am hoping I can reach as many people here as possible with some shipping information.

We have been back at work since Monday, that is 3 days, with extra staff and hours, working till
    Midnight. We had requested in our ad, and in many places, a 1-3 week delivery period.
    I am pleased to say, I believe we can complete in 2 weeks, meaning by the end of next Thursday,
    We hope to have all Sale orders shipped....at least this is our goal.

Sadly, and especially with my health, I am being overrun with emails, of all sorts that this delivery period is unacceptable.
    Certainly, we understand that every order and every customer is important and appreciated.
    However, we simply cant work any harder, or move your order ahead of another, or respond correctly to email threats
    of negative posting unless we ship faster.
    I honestly, and sincerely ask for your patience and understanding, that if we offer a sale, of epic prices, that you might respect
    this value and the volume of orders we have received.

If for any reason, you simply cant wait, and wish to cancel, I do understand and feel bad that some LEDs would cause such stress
    as to email in this manner.

Please hang in there...we are doing our best, and would like to continue to do so.

Thank you.

Art

#124 8 years ago

Yup, a joy to wake up to 14 emails this morning....just asking for patience.....
    Dont know if Ill offer a sale again...

#128 8 years ago

Im a bit punchy, and my apologies for that...Its more medical then anything....Its just so hard to keep answering emails that
    I receive saying the same thing, and then getting argued with or threatened.
    Sad that money makes people behave this way.
    My favorite, I can share, is "Why cant you ship like Amazon?"....Ill have an Amazon story later for the basement,
    but if I personally was bigger then Walmart and worth 60 Billion dollars, I think I could meet that request.

I am hoping not to blow this open as my postal nemesis will chime in that I am grandstanding...its more so that if others
    read this, they may know we are working insane hours...14-16 hour days to reach our goals.

1 more week...just bare with us.....

#139 8 years ago

Thank you all. We do have a Gold Star List...Id rather think about all the great support and friendships made.

If I may ask, lets just let this post and thread be about just some patience needed.
    I really did not mean to stir up negative emotions.

I think its really more about people just not reading, and I was hoping to reach them with my post.

My apologies if I have offended anyone, again, not my intent.

Just hang in there...the office is floor to ceiling with boxes and bulbs, and I want to move to a Holiday Week off for Family and Pinball,
    (and rest) and get back on track with all the neat stuff coming thats on my desk.

Shit just takes time.

#144 8 years ago

edit...sorry cranky, grumpy, and in pain.

#148 8 years ago

Time for Amazon Yesterday!

Finished this week. 60% of orders are shipped.
    On Target to Finish by Next Thursday.

Thank you all for your patience.

#151 8 years ago

I wish you could see my face right now....From a generous and sincere,

Thank you, Rob, I appreciate that you notice...all I ever need.

to Beetle-Boob Cranky Pants still searching for a middle finger emoticon and his F&*^&%% ing Order!

#157 8 years ago

Thank you all for this support...When I was a younger, healthier person...This wouldnt bother me...so I feel a bit guilty about bitching.

Part is joy....not the money....damn Insurance, doctors, and taxes take more then I live on,
    but just seeing games done to ones taste.
    Kinda like driving around and looking at the Christmas lights and decorations.....if everything was the same, it wouldnt be so special.

But mostly, its about getting old, and the Pile of meds they dish out, and facing ones Mortality on a daily basis. Not Fun.
    (Please, I appreciate, but am not looking for any sympathy)

Handling stress at this time is extremely challenging for me, and I just wish to share that a time pressure is about the hardest thing
    when we want all orders right, (We check 3 times before shipping), and doing a good job. It simply takes time.

To answer the volume question, since midnight, Thursday last week, We have had 682 orders.
    An order of 25 packs, goes fast, 4-8 an hour. An order with 2 of each 10 of something, etc, all requires hand counting.
    We help save you money by pre-packaged quantities....like buying a case of beer over individual bottles.
    So a common 4 page hand picked order can take around 1-1/2 hours to fill. 6 of them, and thats all an employee can do in
    8 hour day.
    Thats basically why it takes longer.

We are down to around 240 orders or so to go, and should be able to do 50 or so a day, till we finish.
    Of course, we have some stock qty issues popping up here and there, but a year has been spent on as many efficiency controls
    that we could accomplish, and more yet to do, including pictures with invoices...which the host software has not integrated yet.

Ill try to complain less...just wanting to again say...its all coming. Thankfully only 8 emails this morning, titled, "wheres my order"
    Yesterday was over 40. One reply dose not always work, so I can spend 5-6 hours as I did yesterday, repeating myself, and not helping the Guys, and Gals here.

Thats really it....all is good in the LED world..Pin World...just got to get Doctors to do the work I need....

Thank you again....

Art

#160 8 years ago

Quoted from ForceFlow:Art, have you tried implementing an auto-responder for when you have a high volume of orders like this? And then in that auto-reponse, put a small FAQ in the email (or a link to one on your website) to try to preemptively answer some of the common questions?

I did in the past, it only led to phone calls....worse....but you are right, in this case it may have been better.
    I suppose its a bit of my fault....I am happy to help, and wish to be available when needed.

#161 8 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

This was my first real led order, and I'm one of those that got a mix of 25 packs and some of this with some of that... as such, I just want to say thanks for offering such a great deal. I appreciate your service and no rush on my order. You gave plenty of warning (and even if you didn't, the great deals were enough to make people like me who were on the fence jump on the purchase, giving plenty of warning to us buyers to know that filling orders would take time). Excited to get my order when it comes, but in the meantime, I just wanted to send my thanks.

Truly thank you for your business and your patience!

#166 8 years ago

I wish to share that there is no money that can replace the kindness shown and shared by pinsiders.
    Yes, a few flies in the ointment, but just knowing that I am helping our hobby, and reading a few kind words
    is my fuel, and my passion.

I agree Dantina, there was indeed a good 20-25 years of money being to me the "high score" and the motivation.
    But I wasnt chasing "things"...Im a cheap bastard, I saved.

It is hard to share this with consumption based advertising.
    Especially as it is today.....Yes, an old fart remembers when an ad for laundry detergent meant it got your clothes cleaner.
    Today, if you dont use ABC Cleaner, your a loser and dont get laid!....Sorry no ranting on pinside!

But I think however and whenever you entered this hobby, (I started in at 11, owning my first pin.
    5 or 6 as a player at the Rockaway Beach Boardwalk), there is something magical about reaching to each side of the cabinet,
    pushing those buttons, and looking over a game new to you for the first time. What to do?, where to shoot?, what will happen?

Strange damn addiction, But I Love it!

I feel honored and privileged to be welcomed here, and share this joy with everyone!

(Besides, Im too big a PITA for any pin company to hire me!)

#173 8 years ago

28 emails yesterday, only 16 today...."Wheres my Bulbs!"

#175 8 years ago

Yup, trying to have a day off for the first time in 3 weeks!
    Back at it bright and early Monday....Battery recharging is so important!

#177 8 years ago

Oh thank you...I didnt take it any other way. I appreciate that Indy.

Well get another 50-75 done on Monday, same the next day, and with a little luck we can finish,
    If not, a day or two longer, All will get shipped, and I am taking 2 weeks off to play pins, fix pins, LED pins, shaker motors...
    No...Ill rest more..

#181 8 years ago

Yikes!

Yes, I think in the hurried world of Postal workers... and est. 600 million pieces a day for the holidays, stuff will happen!
    Sorry it happened to you, Paul.

Dont get me wrong...I love working, creating, and helping....but ill be honest, pulling bulbs is not that much fun.
    So I see the order, maybe I know the customer from email, or who they are on pinside, and what game they might be doing
    by guessing based on the bulbs in the order...thats kinda fun!
    Other times I just cant figure it out.

But I always feel like Santa Claus when I see the sack of boxes, and how much joy is coming, because
    I just love cleaning up a game, throwing on Some Titan Rubbers, cleaning the inserts and plastics, putting in the lights,
    and finishing with a waxed playfield! Magic!

Now, I am excited to add Matrix stuff to games I thought were finished. Some back boxes are getting more lights, scoops, and some tricks. Tommy air plane is getting some neat affects inside, and Im working on the next round of products for this series.

A sickness, I tell you...but thanks for joining me, because along with the Christmas Tree Lit up, I flip on the pins in my living room
    and its just lights everywhere!!!!!

Cant ask more then the joy and love of the family, and the Holiday Spirit of Pinball!

#189 8 years ago

Its all good guys....I have no problem with the ribbing....I have no problem with people asking about orders.
    Its only the follow ups, afterward...people get nasty...lets just leave it there.
    Its my pet peeve, and I dont want it to bother you all.
    I speak what I feel out loud, which is both good and bad, and I think from time to time we all vent on the boards.
    No different here...

Kumbaya, Stern updates coming.....Everythings Great! I just bitch and moan sometimes.

#211 8 years ago

A #63 is a 7 volt bulb in a 15mm metal bayonet base.

Im sorry, I dont carry this product at this time.
    Warm White and Natural white, are available at Cointaker:

http://cointaker.com/products/63-super-5

We have 2 options....One is a 15mm base we have with a wire lead, kinda part of Matrix, that you could use a 6 SMD PAD, Or other, if it fits where you need,

Also, expected in stock shortly is a 15mm to #555 adapter,
    This will allow any 6.3V #555 to be used, so more colors, options, and choices.

Art

Quoted from Ven:Yeah I am trying to figure out how to get a bit more light in the upper left as you mentioned. I used a mix of frosted 1 and 2 smd and used color matched flex LEDs on the cardboard inserts and also on the 123 inserts for the drops. I will have to take a look for the larger size fled heads for the ramp flashers.

With Matrix, you can flood any area with Strips, Pads, or circle lights....and can either be from GI, or tripped to light from an insert
    event.

#214 8 years ago

Thanks for everyones patience!

Today is the 7th business day since our sale....160 orders left....

#216 8 years ago

Yes, answered in PM

#218 8 years ago

Wow, its Wednesday...We have Completed our 8th Business Day, and have 123 Orders Left to Ship.
    We should finish half tomorrow, and the other half on Monday.

11 Business Work Days, therefore to Accomplish.....Maybe Ill post a pic of the Staff in all the Madness!

#223 8 years ago

I am certified insane.....

#230 8 years ago

Video Snake Plissken!!!! Please!

#233 8 years ago

Thanks, No disrespect meant to Tecumseh.

#237 8 years ago

Looks Amazingly Perfect! Thanks! OK to put up on site?

Ice Blue Snake Plissken!

#240 8 years ago

I have a few of her vids.......

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-we-go-comet-pinballs-big-amazing-black-friday-sale?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.