5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181204_112404 (resized).jpg
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Easy-cheesy? Come on now, o-din--if this was Judas Priest instead of Maiden you'd be loving it!

Hey I played it, but I'm not really feeling much of an urge to do it again no matter what noise is in the background.

When you kick ass on something without really trying or caring, it doesn't leave much incentive to go back and do it again.

3 weeks later
#52 5 years ago

As predicted by several, LE debuts with a bullet at numero uno! Get the laterns and pitchforks out, or this might just be there for awhile. Not sure if this is the best pin ever, but it is certainly top 5 material, Imo

Added over 6 years ago: Ahh, yes--lanterns and pitchforks have come out, it is raining 4's and 5's...

Added over 6 years ago:

I'm sure this happens with all new releases, but there sure is a lot of manipulation going on trying to bring down IMDN. I can see how some might not like this pin, but to give it a 4.5 or a 5.6 and not justifying the rating with a valid comment or two is ridiculous...

4 weeks later
#53 5 years ago

Funny, the Metallica fan-boys are torching Maiden right to the ground (without bothering to leave a comment) to keep it ahead of Maiden. If Metallica is a "10", IMDN can't possibly be a 4-6...

#54 5 years ago

Dialed In puts Iron Maiden to shame. To see the 2 ranked right next to each other is ridiculous. I also wouldn't call myself a Metallica fan boy but even I can see Metallica has way more to offer. The hype train on Iron Maiden is just silly at this point.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Dialed In puts Iron Maiden to shame. To see the 2 ranked right next to each other is ridiculous. I also wouldn't call myself a Metallica fan boy but even I can see Metallica has way more to offer. The hype train on Iron Maiden is just silly at this point.

I thought the same thing until I actually bought one. I have Met. but I must say IMDN just plays soooooo good. I play it almost every night and thats not me. Im usually a weekend player.

Have a Prem. and I defiantly don't regret buying it. Is it worth the extra cash on paper.... NO. But its just such a fantastic game I wanted the model that had the most STUFF.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

unny, the Metallica fan-boys are torching Maiden right to the ground (without bothering to leave a comment) to keep it ahead of Maiden. If Metallica is a "10", IMDN can't possibly be a 4-6...

What is IMDN? Im trying to figure that out the DN part. I was thinking IMLOTB or something like that.

#58 5 years ago

I'M DyN

5 months later
#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Funny, the Metallica fan-boys are torching Maiden right to the ground (without bothering to leave a comment) to keep it ahead of Maiden. If Metallica is a "10", IMDN can't possibly be a 4-6...

Metallica is amazing and I bought an Iron Maiden. Maiden is still great but no Metallica. I haven't met a single MET "fan boy" that doesnt appreciate Iron Maiden. They also just go so well together. I'm glad they are so different.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Metallica is amazing and I bought an Iron Maiden. Maiden is still great but no Metallica. I haven't met a single MET "fan boy" that doesnt appreciate Iron Maiden. They also just go so well together. I'm glad they are so different.

If you like bash toys and mechs, it’s MET.

If you like more flow and modes, it’s Maiden.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

If you like bash toys and mechs, it’s MET.
If you like more flow and modes, it’s Maiden.

Ive got pros for both. Pro Met has one bash toy, very little in terms of mechs unless you count scoops and drop targets. Smooth as butter to play. Both are super fluid games with very different gameplay

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Maiden is still great but no Metallica.

Both games are great and i feel fortunate that im lucky enough to own both of them but i like Maiden quite a bit more than MET. IMDN is just a non stop adrenalin rush.

#63 5 years ago

I guess i need to re-visit IM. Truth be told, i prefer the ACDC pin for the new stern music pins.

#64 5 years ago

While its a definite plus for me to hear The Trooper and Aces High playing in the background IMaiden is currently for me the best pin I've owned and I've gone through many. Its as if the entire game is on a wizard mode just non stop action and fun. TWD is close mind you but damn.

#65 5 years ago

IMDN flanked by BiBLE and METLE

These are the acronyms

This is the rush !

20181204_112404 (resized).jpg20181204_112404 (resized).jpg

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

IMDN flanked by BiBLE and METLE
These are the acronyms
This is the rush !

[quoted image]

That's quite a trio you got there RA!

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ive got pros for both. Pro Met has one bash toy, very little in terms of mechs unless you count scoops and drop targets. Smooth as butter to play. Both are super fluid games with very different gameplay

I’m not saying there is no flow in MET (I had a Premium for 3 years) but you still need to bash cross drops, snake, sparky and coffin over and over. There’s also the orbit post that stops and the scoop.

Maiden requires orbit/ramp shots, with exception of the orb / locks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.50
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/here-we-go-again-with-a-new-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.